It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not surprised

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
For those in the know of bilderburg and bohemian grove and such, the cabal that actually runs the world is male dominated.

there was no way in hell they were ever going to let a woman be president of one of their countries.

The cabal has the world in their pocket, and trump changes nothing to their goals.

they own trump.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Cyruay because: grammatical error

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Oh poor Hillary had the election rigged from the start.

The cabal that runs the world is also white dominated, why do you think they allowed a black man to become president?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cyruay
there was no way in hell they were ever going to let a woman be president of one of their countries.

Guess they dont operate in Germany or Britain then.
edit on 11/9/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Ok, and Hillary answers to the CFR, and grovels apologetically to the Rothschilds, she was a guaranteed puppet. Nobody owns Trump.. Hes a loose cannon and cannot be controlled and that's the one thing that scares me about him. But I have to think its better than being controlled by the insidious evil that has ruled the planet for the last 100+ years.

You really think the media wouldn't be behind the elites choice? And who were they behind? Hillary, all the way. Therefore, it stands to reason, Hillary was the choice of the power elite, the establishment. They threw everything they had against Trump, including that old chestnut, accusations of rape and pedophilia... this would not have been done if they wanted Trump to win. Nice Try.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
Oh poor Hillary had the election rigged from the start.

The cabal that runs the world is also white dominated, why do you think they allowed a black man to become president?

Exactly, thank you. In todays PC climate, they LOVE having women, blacks, anyone but a white man in the leadership position, because they know they can get away with a LOT more because everyone is afraid to criticize a woman or a minority for fear of allegations of sexism/racism.

Admirethedistance: good point as well
There is not one thing about this OP that makes sense, no matter how you try to twist it. The facts fly in the face of this OP.
edit on 11/9/2016 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Cyruay

A good thing the IMF has a man

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I'm not surprised either, but your statements are rather contradictory. There are other countries in the world who are run by women...so how do you reconcile your claims?

I'm not arguing that there is a global agenda, but I don't think it is male dominated in the least. That would appear to be accurate, since there are female leaders globally.
edit on 30153America/ChicagoWed, 09 Nov 2016 15:15:58 -060030pm30313America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: One mother of a typo

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

What a poor attempt at trying to insinuate that Trump winning was TPTB endorsed.

I have noticed a pattern of emotionally wrecked individuals who cannot handle that Hilary lost, and so they try to smear Trump's victory and plant seeds of doubt about him being secretly backed by TPTB.

edit on 9/11/2016 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Theresa May (UK), Angel Merkel (Germany)... those aren't "NWO-controlled" countries? I'm confused...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This may sound wrong, but I'd rather Obama be president for another 4 years, than Trump, plus they should let a woman be president, here in the UK we've got that Theresa May for the first time, imagine if Hillary Clinton and Theresa may become best friends lol, but ok now we've Trump and his friend Putin to deal with.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cyruay
For those in the know of bilderburg and bohemian grove and such, the cabal that actually runs the world is male dominated.

The cabal has the world in their pocket, and trump changes nothing to their goals.

they own trump.

No, they do not own Trump. Nobody owns Trump, I have some serious doubt that you even know what Bilderburg/Bohemian Grove really is. What people think they know about them is one thing, what they REALLY are is a different story. And, believe me or not, they do not own Trump.

new topics

top topics

join