It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why no concession speech from Hillary?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
It wasn't even Hillary who called Donald to concede. It was her sober double.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Apollumi

Because this has been the closest race to the bottom.

No one ought to be announcing anything or declaring anything, or conceding anything until the last ballot has been counted in this one. This will run to the end in all probability.

Because this has been the closest race to the bottom. Unfortunately and sadly I agree with you 100%

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
She's probably at home packing to flee to a country with No U.S. extradition treaty.

I reckon she had all that sorted months ago.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
I think she is carrying out her preplanned fake suicide so she can escape with her chest of money to an unknown location to avoid jail time.
I am sht scared of a future with trump as president as scared as I would be if clinton won.
May his ticker stop ticking and her dicker stop rising

I hope to christ she does not come to Australia!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Or kiwi land. I'm sure if she came to nz a huge Taniwha would deal to her.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: weirdguy
a reply to: TrueBrit

Trump just hit 276.....

That's Not the Only Thing he Hit , so I have Heard......)

Are people going ro keep these snide little comments all the way through Trump's presidency?

Good luck America, I feel you're going to need it but congrats on voting against her corrupt ways...
edit on 9/11/16 by djz3ro because: Mistook someone for a Clintonite....

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I really wonder if the reason it took so long to call it and why there was no speech, as is traditional, s becasue Clinton was doing what Clintons do - brokering. Only this time for her own life, not to be prosecuted. In other words, she would concede and exit gracefully stage left ONLY if Donald agrees to not prosecute her. Probably had a little black mail thrown in for good measure, just to sweeten the deal.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
I really wonder if the reason it took so long to call it and why there was no speech, as is traditional, s becasue Clinton was doing what Clintons do - brokering. Only this time for her own life, not to be prosecuted. In other words, she would concede and exit gracefully stage left ONLY if Donald agrees to not prosecute her. Probably had a little black mail thrown in for good measure, just to sweeten the deal.

Questions. Did she have to concede? I mean what would have happened if she didn't concede?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Forgive my ignorance we have totally different voting where I'm from but, what is concede what does that mean?

CX

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
It's still early hours in the US....she'll probably say something in the morning.

CX.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
LOL!!! her plans of distortion failed!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster

Forgive my ignorance we have totally different voting where I'm from but, what is concede what does that mean?

I'm I'm Scotland our potential leaders don't have to concede either. I think it basically means.they admit defeat.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I'd like to write one for her .....

" but , but , but , but , but , but the cause ....

I'm a lady ! " !

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: MysterX

I do not have a dog in this fight, I wanted both of em to fail.

But it's still the closest I remember seeing an election for a very long time.

Bush Jnr won Florida, effectively giving him the Oval office by just 500 votes...MUCH closer than the millions Trump trounced Clinton by mate.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

It didn't work during the campaign, so it'll take them a few weeks or months to realise it won't work now Trump's won (convincingly) the US election now...it takes them a while longer than most people, but these rabid lefties will see the writing on the wall sooner or later...for them right now, it's very, very bitter and sour grapes for breakfast.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join