It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok Republicans, Florida Has Done Its Part

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
We gave you the votes, and we managed to keep Rubio in the Senate. Now get your # together an win them other states. Once that is settled, here is a list of things we need trackled first and foremost.

• Repeal ACA
  • Freeze the BLM Budget and return lots of land back to the states. Damn traitors have been using it as collateral to our international creditors.
  • Revisit some abortion laws
  • Lets get some legislation going to re-classify many normalized and propagandized mental illnesses as mental illnesses and stop feeding every delusional reality ignorer with a social movement over the rights of an overwhelming majority.
  • Let Syria be. Just walk away. I don't see anything good coming from Raqqah Op. its over. Let the Russians work out with Turkey how to carve up Kurdistan. The 21st century will not accept a wall in New Berlin.
  • Can we speed up development of Atlas bot??? I want one to build houses and sell affordably with
    leased bot labor.
  • I want to see irregardless legally added to the dictionary as an official English word. I will keep the Piece of paper from the first printing of dictionaries ever printed with it as an officially recognized word.
  • Can we do super awesome Fourth of July shows with Army and Air Force Helicopters firing into the Grand Canyon and Prescribed Burns land?? Thatd be so cooll!
  • Oh umm, if you got time some more affordable college would be nice.
  • And keep liberty unchained from gun control infringements on our constitution!!!

Yea guys, can you win the damn Congress and take care f those for me?? Thank you.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Hey, Ohio did its part too!

Love your list!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

F(_)CK YEA OHIO!!! Lets kick some ass together man! This mandatory health insurance crap does not stand a chance now, and good riddance! I want to see it speed rushed right through before tax time is due. Just steamroll it all back to whatever the hell was in '95 or '05. Im just done with this tax on my personal self. At least income tax is on my labor. This tax is just on me being me, #ing existing man.

# THAT MAN! I aint paying a tax for existing goddamnit!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Georgia surprised me . They came through BIG TIME. Now , we dont have to be concerned with having a lying , scheming . crooked , criminal (what was her name again?) as President and Commander in Chief.(If the latter had happened , how many Benghazis , how many new terrorist groups like ISIS would we have had ?)

Thank you Florida. Lets hope Trump will make moves to make America great again.My dad always said , son , always say what you mean and mean what you say. Trump "seems" something like that as well / Time will tell . we have a much better chance than with the loser , who will soon board a plane for parts unknown...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
And, WE GOT 'POT'. The War on Drugs is on its way to being on tits knees. We've been on ours long enough.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Georgia surprised me .

Oh man, I never doubted it. Been to Georgia lots, mingled with plenty of folks. Our states peoples click well. Culturally and politically.
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Yea, we got pot, but lets hope we can loosen it up a bit in two years. It still seems to be written a bit too tight.

new topics

top topics

join