It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PredictIt: Trump has an 80% chance to win!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Who will win the 2016 U.S. presidential election?

It's the miracle so many of us have been hoping for. Just to be this close seems like a miracle. Will it happen?

Here's more:

The following map reflects current prices on PredictIt's Electoral College markets in each jurisdiction. Prices are updated every minute.

Election 2016 Electoral College Projections
edit on 8-11-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Id take that prediction with a grain of salt as 20 min ago they were saying the same thing about clinton.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

The markets move fast on news. This isn't a typical prediction. This is based on what people are buying with real money. You can see where things have changed in PredictIt's Electoral College markets:

Election 2016 Electoral College Projections

Michigan going red was the turning point in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Id take that prediction with a grain of salt as 20 min ago they were saying the same thing about clinton.

It is just one big theatrical production.

They are wagging the dog right in our faces.

Folks will be saying how exciting an election it was. A real nail biter, went right down to the wire.

Come on Charlie Brown. Wake up! Lucy is never going to let you kick that football.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This site just jumped to 97% Trump while the DOW Futures just dropped 600 points. I would think it is many of the same people wagering and selling off futures.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
Come on Charlie Brown. Wake up! Lucy is never going to let you kick that football.

There lots of real issues on the table.

1. WW3 should be averted.

2. Obamacare should be history.

3. There's at least a chance to move things in the right direction on many issues.

I think that's enough to celebrate.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

It is just one big theatrical production. They are wagging the dog right in our faces. Folks will be saying how exciting an election it was. A real nail biter, went right down to the wire. Come on Charlie Brown. Wake up! Lucy is never going to let you kick that football.

...I have not logged in for months, though I am here often.
I have stayed out of this, for I am ashamed of my country. Ashamed they have pigeon holed themselves as they have. Ashamed that they buy the lie, like children believing in Santa.

I only logged in to quote your post. That is the sum of it. Point blank.
Thank you. At least there are some that see through the veil.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

There's at least a chance to move things in the right direction on many issues.

I'll believe that jazz when I see it.

Obamacare should be history.

Yeah right. Believe that one when I see it as well.
Too much money being shifted around. Mark these words.
I'll come back and say I was wrong when hell freezes over and that actually happens.

"It's a big club [buddy]...and you and I aren't in it".......some people would do well to get that through their head. But, alas, the circus continues.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26

Obamacare should be history.

Yeah right. Believe that one when I see it as well.
Too much money being shifted around. Mark these words.
I'll come back and say I was wrong when hell freezes over and that actually happens.

I didn't say that Obamacare would be history. However, the Republicans have tried to repeal it many times. Trump has promised to repeal it. I'm going to start a thread about this if Trump wins because Trump can essentially stop Obamacare on his own if he wants to in my opinion. The Supreme Court gave the president that power with the King V. Burwell decision according to how I read it.

Just look at the way Mexico and Russia reacted to this election. The leadership in those countries sure thought the differences between Clinton and Trump were important for different reasons.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Promises, promises. When is this country [and this world, really] going to realize how this works.
Remember all those "promises" Obama made? Remember all the promises Bush made before him? ....and so on and so on.

Speaking out both sides of their collective mouths'. Scum, the lot of them!

I've not posted a single political thing anywhere online since this whole circus began...
I do not intend to get into it tonight.

This is me showing myself the door.

Good day.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

I think the way Mexico and Russia reacted to this election proves that there is a difference. If there was no difference, don't you think that the leadership of those countries would know?

Obama kept some of his promises. He got Obamacare passed. He tried to the close detention facility at Guantanamo Bay throughout his tenure as president.

Obama is trying to close Guantanamo again. Will this time be different?

Obama did a lot of what he promised. Some of the things that he tried to do didn't come to fruition. I admired his dedication concerning closing Guantanamo. I agree that it should be closed.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Guantanamo is the ball they want your eyes on.
How many secret "rendition sites" you think they have operating?

They control the narrative, every single time.

The rest...won't agree, disagree, or respond.

Said I wasn't getting into all this, yet here I am.

Out for good on this one.

Later.

new topics

top topics

join