It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's look at the bright side

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Later tonight we will likely have a new president.
No matter the outcome,"I think Hillary wins" half the country will hate the winner.
But looking on the bright side as the optimist in me forces me to do.
I see four years of calling Hillary an unqualified fool that had no business being president.
On the other hand if trump pulls the upset You get four years of of calling Donald an unqualified fool that had no business being president.

But best of all. Obamas packing his bags and leaving the smoldering mess of the whitehouse behind.

It's a win win!
edit on 8-11-2016 by Bluntone22 because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

But best of all. Obamas packing his bags and leaving the smoldering mess of the whitehouse behind

I think you'll all miss Obama when one of these two scumbags wins.

Of course Obama is a different type of scumbag, I hope he doesn't drone me for saying so.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
well, lets hope that on his way out of the whitehouse,obama, doesn`t steal stuff and take it with him like the Clintons did

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

But best of all. Obamas packing his bags and leaving the smoldering mess of the whitehouse behind

I think you'll all miss Obama when one of these two scumbags wins.

Of course Obama is a different type of scumbag, I hope he doesn't drone me for saying so.

Honestly after bush, Obama and the next one. Well let's say I never thought I would miss Bill Clinton.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

The buyer's remorse over the next few years is going to be priceless.

I'm looking forward to the spin people use to explain how they didn't vote/advocate for the winner.

That alone is enough to make the whole process worthwhile and add a silver lining to the blackest of clouds.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The "faucet" still leaks...

May it produce more than an irritation and a distraction.

Make it rain.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
5 ,6 , 7 ,8
Open up them pearly gates
Whoopiiii were all gonna die

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
In a way which ever side wins may end up the loser. I think the economy is on the verge of another collapse, and there is going to be much turmoil and conflict around the world. When it hits the fan, whoever is in the whitehouse is likely to get the blame. So there party may be in for a route 4 years from now.

My contention is the real loser in this race is the establishment, including the politicians, the media, academia, the entertainment industry, and so on. They have been exposed as corrupt and their hatred for anyone that dissagrees with them is plain for all to see.

So no matter who wins, I have some optimism that the people may finally have a voice in the near future.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I see four years of calling Hillary an unqualified fool that had no business being president.

Yes. Another 4 years of whining about everything under the sun. That certainly worked over the last 8 years.

If Trump loses this, which I believe he will, it would be historical over the fact this will be a third term democratic presidency. First time since 48'. If you hope not to give a 4th term over come 2020, you best re-evaluate how you go about making your case for change.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Yea, we still have a Congress corrupted to the core, and for so many people using the term "Deny Ignorance" it amazes me that they are so ignorant that electing any man or woman for the next President will have the POWER to end the corruption that will still be wallowing in the halls of our government that will fight to their death to fill their bank accounts versus serving the people?

Yea, yet we bitch because we allow them to divide us...........

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I am exhausted.... I can barely stay awake, I'm drained. I'm afraid to go to sleep though or even blink...... more coffee please.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Looks like I was wrong Bluntone, Trump appears to be on his way to winning.

I won't be calling trump an unqualified fool though. I will be focusing on his actions and how he carries out his promises for the next 4 years.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
OK I'm back.... after three hours sleep... And I find great news... but. As they say, it's not over till the fat lady sings....

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Double post...

Oh heak might as well use it ....YAY..!
edit on 9-11-2016 by Plotus because: to print 'double post'

new topics

top topics

join