It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Photobombs GhostHunters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I just saw this on my feed and thought it was pretty cool. Thought Id share it to lighten the mood if only for a few minutes.

Apparently this ghost was captured while a group of ghost hunters were taking a group photo outside of Newsham Park Hospital.

A snippet from the article:

Just to point out that this photo was taken by a team member and forwarded straight to us at HH. We have the exact same photos with no time to affect them in any way. Not that we would anyway. We don't know what it is any more than you or any photographic or image expert. If you know exactly what it is then show us how you know but please don't just accuse us of doctoring the photo as we have no interest whatsoever in doing so.

The Photo:

A lady is clearly there no doubt. I wanted to get this up, but I think I might see if I can get a better zoom on the ghost. What do you folks think of this one eh?

While there isnt much to it, If youd like to see the article : LINK TO ARTICLE AND PHOTO

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
For those who don't want to click the link, the ghost lady is supposed to be the one almost dead center with dark hair, kind of blocking the back row guy's shoulder.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Unless you see the ghost with your own eyes you cant believe any picture these days, Theres even apps for your phone that add "ghosts" to your photos......

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Photoshopped probably? I am no expert, but have seen other examples that have been exposed as such.

Why is the rest of the picture so blurry? Probably to hide the fact it has been tampered with?

If not, then definitely something girl.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Looks like the two folks right behind the ghost are looking right at her.

It does look like a photo that was shopped in to me.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Nice potato camera.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
Looks like the two folks right behind the ghost are looking right at her.

It does look like a photo that was shopped in to me.

But that does not make sense! How could two people be looking at the image of a woman that was later pasted into the photo? If she was not visible because she was a ghost, they would not be looking at her. If the image was added later, they would not be looking at her because there was no one there to look at.

Therefore, they were NOT looking at her. That's just your false impression motivated by a wish to find some reason for regarding the photo as faked.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I read about this yesterday on another site.

The author of the picture stated "The photograph has been lightened because it was taken with an Iphone."

Other than that they claim nothing else has been done to the picture.
I also seen posts by a few others who downloaded the image and did some tests from the Exif data, and said that it came back clean.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Therefore, they were NOT looking at her.

Well, I saw a better version of the photo and they are indeed not looking at the "Ghost"

Taking that into consideration, I won't bother with the holes in your logic.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
They say it was taken with an iPhone? That this was a ghost hunting group posing for a Halloween photo, a ghost app seems very likely. The "girl" is black and white, which is exactly what many of those ghost apps superimposed ghosts look like. Just my guess, I have no insider information.

Thanks for posting this - fun diversion from election news.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

The author of the picture stated "The photograph has been lightened because it was taken with an Iphone."

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

I don't think that's the "ghost." Look again, just below that woman's head. Just below shoulder leavel to our left of the woman standing in front of her.

Edit: Though the man to her right seems to have two noses... so it would seem he was looking straight ahead, and then turned his head to smile at the woman in front of him... as if she just tried to play a joke by ducking behind the woman in front of her. Maybe we should check for ghost bunny ears too.

edit on 8-11-2016 by bender151 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Something about the photo just doesn't make sense to me,, looks Photoshoped or if it was a ghost it's in a perfect place, between the most bunch of people and no one (felt a cold spot/energy) etc.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
that is seriously fake as hell!! anyone can see it's fake and doctored, the image is poor because the ghost was added. To prove my point just Google photos with fake ghosts and you'll find many of them, all with the same fakeness as this one. sorry but this is fake and your just hoping it's real.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

m.facebook.com...

Post it here and see if anyone can pinpoint the ghost app used. I am almost positive I've seen that exact portrait of the woman used on one of the many ghost apps for iPhone/android before. I just have no clue which one.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
It also looks like there's another face below hers:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
It's a real shame for people who are really into the Paranormal have to put up with the amount of photo's and videos that are fake or photoshopped to get to a genuine picture/film

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

Lol, I didn't see that face even when i was looking, but Yeah big time Photoshoped for the one we all seen.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29

originally posted by: Kromlech

Lol, I didn't see that face even when i was looking, but Yeah big time Photoshoped for the one we all did see.

OP,, now this other ghost pic just below that,, Kromlech pointed out, that looks more ghost like than the other one.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

It's bull#

new topics

top topics

join