It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just in time for the election, Hillary has one last "brain freeze" moment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Yes, the source is Before It's News, but don't dismiss it because of that. The video speaks for itself (and it's only 30 seconds long).

Hillary Clinton Appears Disoriented and Confused at New York Airport Day Before Presidential Election

Yesterday, Hillary was holding a last-minute presser at an airport. As she turns to get on her jet, you can see her become confused, apparently unsure about whether she's supposed to get into the car or the jet. The television crew obediently cuts the footage at this point, but not before you hear one of her handlers telling her to get on the jet.

Her body may or may not survive another 4 years, but it's becoming pretty clear that her brain won't. I'm reminded strongly of complaints that Democrats made against Ronald Reagan in the 1980's. In hindsight, they were right: Reagan was going senile, and was probably unfit for office by the time his second term ended. In Hillary's case, she's having these problems before her first term even begins.

Still hoping Trump will win...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Try to find another source, if you can.
BIN is not acceptable as a source at ATS.
A mod will strike this down as soon as they see it, if you don't get another source.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

See if you can track back that source. BIN does sometimes link to credible places.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Seriously? I can't wait for this election to be over so I can stop reading stupid BS like this. Maybe there was miscommunication with her secret service detail, or maybe someone didn't inform her of what was next?

I'm not a Clinton or Trump supporter, but I am absolutely mind blown by the utter BS being spouted thanks to social media. Nitpick "confusion" while Trump is in court for rape, his business dealings, etc.

Ya, this is obviously more important. Critical thinking FTW!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

See if you can track back that source. BIN does sometimes link to credible places.

It is a CNN video, but the video itself isn't real strong evidence of her having another 'spell', at least I didn't think it was.

Eyewitness of what was being said afterwards might be enlightening though. It did seem as though the Clinton staffers blocked the cameraperson's view intentionally.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Looks like all the noise got to her again.... Did you guys see the video from last night. She could hardly walk herself after getting out of the plane. The funny thing was it was Scott Foval who posted the video at wrote that xD Talk about holding a grudge??

Here the video is on Vimeo:
vimeo.com...

And here's Foval:
twitter.com...
edit on 8/11/16 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

She looked shakey, but that could be for any number of reasons.

I do know that if you are looking for a vigorous machine, Trump is the man there (and I am not making gender distinctions - I've seen women run with that degree of stamina too).

Beside his record of going everywhere and doing everything, Hillary looks like a wilting violet.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I think it's tough for anyone their age to be president...there should be max age to become presidet and I would agree with sixty considering they could serve eight years...one beoken hip for anyone age 70 could be catastrophic..

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Seriously... check out Scott Fovals twitter... he's doing a 180 on the DNC.... exposing them and all sorts of things. I wonder if it's really him. It's fun!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Seriously... check out Scott Fovals twitter... he's doing a 180 on the DNC.... exposing them and all sorts of things. I wonder if it's really him. It's fun!

WOW.
I just checked it out.
If it really is him talking, his days are numbered on this Earth.

Worthy of a thread in my opinion.
I regret that I do not have time to do it.

He said..... "You should have given me a better severance package."

edit on b000000302016-11-08T09:23:14-06:0009America/ChicagoTue, 08 Nov 2016 09:23:14 -0600900000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Can't find anything out of the ordinary in this video , sorry

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Im no fan of the lady, and DO believe that she is losing her mind. I just do not see evidence of it from this specific video. She was literally being bombarded from a half dozen different reporters all asking questions at the same time trying to speak over her. Laughter is a natural way to diffuse for that situation and followed up with a simple campaign commitment statement. Rather neutral and diplomatic actually.

She is still evil, want to destroy America and our constitution, and is losing her mind and in not the best health though.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Melen

Seriously? I can't wait for this election to be over so I can stop reading stupid BS like this. Maybe there was miscommunication with her secret service detail, or maybe someone didn't inform her of what was next?

I'm not a Clinton or Trump supporter, but I am absolutely mind blown by the utter BS being spouted thanks to social media. Nitpick "confusion" while Trump is in court for rape, his business dealings, etc.

Sadly, even after she wins, stupid BS like this will continue for a good while. People don't seem to be capable of "adulting" when it comes to Hillary Clinton. They're concerned with anything and everything that might score them more imaginary points, and don't seem to give a rat's ass about anything pertaining to the actual running of the country.

Maybe the top contenders for Most Childish on ATS should just save all the energy they put into creating threads worthy of second-grade school recess and just all meet up for a rock/paper/scissors showdown and be done with it. The winner gets a golden star and flag, the losers get a cookie for participation so they don't feel left out. We could make it a thing.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I didn't thin anything of at first but second watch she really couldn't decide where to go. If you just got driven to the plane, spoke to reporters then freeze and can't remember you're here to get on a plane, you got issues. Going senile having the thought of no fly zone over Syria on a loop in your head can't be good for our immediate future.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: Melen

Sadly, even after she wins, stupid BS like this will continue for a good while. People don't seem to be capable of "adulting" when it comes to Hillary Clinton. They're concerned with anything and everything that might score them more imaginary points, and don't seem to give a rat's ass about anything pertaining to the actual running of the country.

Maybe the top contenders for Most Childish on ATS should just save all the energy they put into creating threads worthy of second-grade school recess and just all meet up for a rock/paper/scissors showdown and be done with it. The winner gets a golden star and flag, the losers get a cookie for participation so they don't feel left out. We could make it a thing.

I wonder. If it just happened to be proven that the Clinton Foundation was involved in an International pedophile ring ,and it was found Hillary was at least complacent in this , would you still be posting this type of stuff? Would you still uphold the Clintons ?
No Leftist answer , just a yes or no.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Try to find another source, if you can.
BIN is not acceptable as a source at ATS.
A mod will strike this down as soon as they see it, if you don't get another source.

I can see why MODs strike BIN as a source...

This is the stupidest OP I have seen in a long time.

top topics

join