It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Election - Good Luck from England!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

we should all do some mush, andd see what happens
edit on 8-11-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Dose some mush??

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

mushrooms and corrected

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Dude... are you out of the hospital yet?

If not, why are you already talking about mind altering substances?

And if you have recently left the hospital....hell, same question applies!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Thanks for the "good luck"; we desperately need it this time around.

Don't know about the UK, but the all together WORST feature of this election is the unfortunate reality that the next president, regardless of who wins, will probably find TV appearances irresistible. Obama routinely and sometimes once to twice a week breaks into daytime TV for some press conference that lasts 45 minutes. He's a terribly tedious speaker to listen to, but WORSE, he routinely interrupts the wife's Soap Operas. I will routinely hear expletives deleted screamed across the house at the TV as he breaks in. On one occasion, I had to restrain her from grabbing up the coffee table revolver and shooting the damned TV. On another occasion, she was in the kitchen and grabbed the shotgun we keep there. I managed to grab it before she shot out the TV, but the gun did go off and took out the damned ceiling fan, a water pipe in the attick and holed the roof. So the results of these elections can be expensive for us!

I dunno how this election will turn out, I'm guessing HRC; the upside of that is I'd have to guess she's savvy enough to NOT interrupt the Soap Operas, but having to listen to her awful, whiny, canned speeches for four years will be dreadful. Thankfully, we record practically everything we watch, so hopefully we can dodge her, but it sometimes requires quite the deft hand on the remote control to zap out the volume when one of these crappy politicians.

Oh, well, such is life!
edit on 8-11-2016 by TonyS because: spellning.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Yea, probably not the best of circumstances to be doing any kind of mind altering substances. All a person needs is a large crowd full of emotionally vulnerable people and not even the best of persuasion skills and you got yourself a truly dedicated pack of believers.

<< 1   >>

join