It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Election - Good Luck from England!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Well, here we are at last and I just wanted to wish you guys good luck with however it turns out over there, whoever you've voted for.

I think there's going to be a lot of very unhappy people whichever way it goes, like with out BREXIT vote, but I hope you can all pull together to make the best of whatever happens, whether you love or hate your new President, rather than getting at each others throats because you don't like who wins.

And whether it's Beavis or Butthead who wins, I hope you hold them to account if they do the things that their opponents supporters claim they will if they win.

E.g. starting WW3 or building big walls, etc.

I've got my popcorn ready I'll be up all night watching it unfold - good luck!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

There is no luck involved, only "pest or cholera"

edit on 8-11-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I hope for the best... but there has been so much vitriol thrown around this time... I am not sure we can pull it together...

cause lets be honest, Hillary is probably going to win...(one way or the other) this will lead to gridlock in congress (assuming republicans maintain some level of control), and the only real change will be instead of being racist for opposing someones bad policies... you will now be a misogynist I think...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I'll need a pudding supper and a flake after this election!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Dear President-Elect:

Please accept my warm congratulations on your victory and my best wishes for your success as you prepare to take up the responsibilities and challenges of your high office.

As you embark upon your new responsibilities, I wish to assure you and the people of America of the continued friendship and sympathetic interest of the Conspiracy Thinkers and Disenfranchised.

I look forward to working with you not only to develop closer relations between our worlds but also to concert our efforts in the cause of peace and self determination of all peoples.

Sincerely,

Mike Grouchy

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I feel like you're laughing at us!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: PageLC14

I feel like you're laughing at us!!!

Not at all, I think it's been a very divisive campaign from both sides and I think it's a tough call for Americans to decide the right thing to do.

I suspect it's going to be close, but even if it isn't there will I think because of the way the campaigns have been conducted, be a lot of very unhappy people.

I hope that everyone calms down and pulls together whatever the outcome rather than "hate" the ones who win.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I would also like to extend my heartfelt best wishes to our American members and their nation, in this most vexing time. To be placed in such dire circumstances as to be forced to select one of the two incompetent morons on offer is not something I would wish on my worst enemy, leave alone some dear friends and allies. More than luck, I hope that the people of the United States find it within themselves to hold their new leader to account, and further, that they make the very best of whatever circumstances come about as a result of the outcome of the election.

For all that I have disagreed with many of the opinions expressed in support of either candidate, my support for the people of the United States, and my wish to see them ever freer, ever in better spirits, less indebted and less controlled is at the forefront of my stance on the issues affecting their nation, and I would hope that whatever they think of me, they know this to be the case, despite our disagreements about candidates.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Good luck with voting for two evils.
"Hey, you are allowed to choose your executioner, ain´t we generously..."
Thats a very british kind of humor!
I love it!

Edit:
I have my popcorn ready, too.
And i am preparing for the night, a friend comes after his shift and we will see everything unfold, too.
Because we were terrorized the last months because of that democracy simulation and now we hope for a big showdown, with maybe riots and stuff. That stuff popcorn is really worth for!

I am not saying this because i want something bad for the average US citizens, but i want something bad for your rulers behind the curtains. That fool you and the world with their puppets you are allowed to "vote" for. It´s not voting, it´s throwing away your voice, to bury it in an urn. Till the electorate will be needed as an extra for the next democracy simulation, in four years.

I am saying this because i hope the US american people will get rid of the dictatorship of the rich, after this "democratic election" to choose between ultrarich puppets. And that this will be the starting signal for the people of the entire world, to set up a new order. Not that new world order that is wanted by those rich individuals, but an order where not 99% of the people are enslaved by 1% of ultrarich wannabe gods!
edit on 8 11 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I voted and glad this election mess will be behind us soon. The real issue is dealing with a scumbag liar or a dumbass in office for 4 years.

Good luck at the polls
edit on 8-11-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Curiously I just happen to be watching the Netflix presentation 'The Crown'. I can assure tensions are the highest I have ever seen in an election. America's very survival seems hinged on it. The future of our children seems teetering, all leading to high anxiety

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
We gratefully and thankfully receive your well wishes England and others in Europe! If there are riots, we will make sure to put down those Soros funded instigators and return a respect for law to our land! Even if it takes some of them being shot down in the streets. Enjoy the show, we try to put on a good one.

Sincerely,

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

That wasn't long enough

It needs to be a lot longer than this crap.

Ok

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Thanks. We're going to need it.

And, I suspect ATS will too. I get the feeling things will never be the same after this.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Thanks. We're going to need it.

And, I suspect ATS will too. I get the feeling things will never be the same after this.

Lets hope you're wrong on that statement.

If man can create using their mind, man shouldn't have a hard time watching this manifest.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Good luck from Canada!

P.S - any ATS members from Missouri might want to keep this in mind before heading out to vote today:

twitter.com...

^^^ Can't make this ish up, man! lol

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Also from the UK.

Please make the right choice America. Nuclear war, or any major confrontation with major world powers does not sound particularly pleasing, especially as I lack the capability to construct a fallout shelter.

Cast your vote for one of the two (Trump and Stein, preferably Stein) who don't want to continue the neocon, imperial expansionist, aggressive foreign policies of Bush and Obama. Look no further than Iraq, Libya and Syria to see what comes of this.

(No Johnson doesn't count because of that Bill Weld clown he's running with).

Thanks, and good luck.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
www.graphiq.com...

general-by-state.insidegov.com... phiq.com%2Fwidget_designer

and yes all of you need popcorn

edit on 8 11 2016 by Dr UAE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

That fool you and the world with their puppets you are allowed to "vote" for. It´s not voting, it´s throwing away your voice, to bury it in an urn. Till the electorate will be needed as an extra for the next democracy simulation, in four years. 

Which is precisely why I chose not to vote at all. I don't see it as giving up my right to vote, either, which I was accused of recently. I feel that by refusing to vote for a lesser of two evils I'll be utilizing my right more so than those who do vote.

Idk. I just really don't feel comfortable with this election at all.

But, thanks for all the well wishes. I suggest lighting candles and holding hands and chanting as well. May as well go for the whole shebang because we'll need all the luck we can get...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Thanks for the well-wishes. I'm expecting a bad president either way, I just hope the reactions aren't stupid, destructive or violent.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join