It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, Donald Trump, the FBI Can Vet 650,000 Emails in Eight Days

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
So why did it take over a year to review 30,000 that concluded in July?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Trueman

Forget about your theory for a moment. I want you to write a post saying: "Hillary is not corrupted". Come on, say it.

If I could objectively look at the situation I would say that very thing. If your Dr was in the news as much as Hillary, would you choose another Dr?

Here are a couple threads so you can see I am actually objective and you are not.

Why aren't you posting Trump stuff.

and these are threads I wrote yesterday kinda anti trump
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

See?...you can't say it.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

See?...you can't say it.

Can you say it?

I explained why, if your Dr. was in the news as much as HRC would you continue to use that Dr?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

So why did it take over a year to review 30,000 that concluded in July?

Something stinks, I would imagine that we are supposed to just believe it?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Then explain why it took a year for the first 150000 ? Huh?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
They weren't vetted! That they existed, originals even, classified, on that laptop belonging to Weiner alone is a crime.

They're just waiting for Trump to get in and for the DOJ to stop blocking it.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Will he be allowed?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Unity_99

Will he be allowed?

Comey, AFAIK, is done.. He's got everyone pissed at him.

He'll be lucky if he can find a job flipping burgers in America, or dogmeat in shanghai.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

(I had to look up AFAIK) What is the deal, this sucks. Could they look through the emails with any degree of accuracy or not. What a mess.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Their search was highly narrowed by the DOJ in other words.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

(I had to look up AFAIK) What is the deal, this sucks. Could they look through the emails with any degree of accuracy or not. What a mess.

They used an "algorithm" to search for "hash" signatures.

So a physical person, did not in fact, look at the e-mail contents itself.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

They used an "algorithm" to search for "hash" signatures. So a physical person, did not in fact, look at the e-mail contents itself.

Great, so all the wiki was just a joke then?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: UKTruth

The digital version of a filing cabinet is fairly well known and has been since Windows was first introduced.

Right. And Clinton's email server would use a directory system because if it didn't, it wouldn't work. So would her email client, presumably. I know mine does.

By "directory system" you probably mean M$ Active Directory as clintomail.com was hosted on M$ Exchange MTA. From reddit posts it is clearly visible admin of the server was not able to bound such beast to other directory service (it's basically LDAP schema + Kerberos).
So authentication and authorization was done by which servers? Against local domain "clintonmail.com" (or other - clintonmail.com maybe virtual domain) or against some TRUSTED authentication AND authorization service? Leaked logins suggests that there were generic accounts created. Admin who did it is STUPID.

As I said, if you have Clintons, you do not need any hackers. Just ask housekeeper for password.

Phage, you are basing your argumentation on legality while you are perfectly aware that if any agency would want to destroy any person they will need 1/10000 of what is known and documented about Hillary.
edit on 8-11-2016 by JanAmosComenius because: add

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Hillary didn't have a .gov address her whole time as Sec. of State. I do believe that was a violation of NARA, which is part of Federal law, unless I am mistaken?
You'll have to ask Comey about that. It would seem that he thinks not.

We can't all be sleuths but having an illegal server hidden is pretty damning isn't it?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

They used an "algorithm" to search for "hash" signatures. So a physical person, did not in fact, look at the e-mail contents itself.

Great, so all the wiki was just a joke then?

No Wikileaks wasn't a joke. The people on the web see more of those emails then the FBI is.

The FBI is using algos to search, rather then their eyes.

They're basically trying to be fancy, instead of doing it the old fashioned way.

But as I said earlier, computers don't read "intent" they look for exactly what you tell them to look for, and don't interpret "book" as anything else other then "book". So I could write "a volume of pages" to imply book through an entire document, and if you search for book it is not going to see it.. So the computer turns up 0 results.

Even more so when you just scan "hash" code, and "subject" lines.

The integrity of the FBI is now akin to junk.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
That article is completely misleading and no they still can't review 650K emails in a week. From work experience i used the same type of software they are talling about. What they ate talking about is culling data which is not reviewing. It just narrows down the total based on meta data and key words. It does NOT review anything and everyone knows you still have to actually review what there especially a case of this magnitude. This whole thing is a farce and the FBI and DOJ are a joke if that's what they relied on.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

they obviously did not or she would be locked up. thats the £500,000 that the FBI wife was paid to keep quiet. wether ti can or not be done is different. it just was not done.

comey obviously brought it attention to clear the air so it cant be brought up again.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
Document Disclosure for Examination for Discovery in Legal cases is done electronically almost exclusively now. Presuming the FBI had set parameters they were searching, a thorough search of 650,000 documents - especially emails - is not extraordinary in any way and easily done.

Having a backroom of smelly Juniors pouring over boxes of documents just isnt done anymore.

That's false. They still have teams of people reviewing the docs with document review software. Nobody in the legal field just depends on early data analysis.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

That's false. They still have teams of people reviewing the docs with document review software. Nobody in the legal field just depends on early data analysis.

politics doesn't = standard practice in the legal field

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The fact he didn't know there is technology to read them, software that was written in a few days, shows how sublimely stupid and ignorant the man is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join