It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking News About Fluoride

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The following article exposes the biggest on-going medical experiment ever carried out by the United States Government on an unsuspecting population.

Fluoride, Teeth, and the Atomic Bomb by Joel Griffiths and Chris Bryson � July 1997

Some fifty years after the United States began adding fluoride to public water supplies to reduce cavities in children�s teeth, declassified government documents are shedding new light on the roots of that still controversial public health measure, revealing a surprising connection between fluoride and the dawning of the nuclear age.

Today, two thirds of U.S. public drinking water is fluoridated. Many municipalities still resist the practice, disbelieving the government�s assurances of safety .

Since the days of World War II, when this nation prevailed by building the world�s first

atomic bomb, U.S. public health leaders have maintained that low doses of fluoride are safe for people, and good for children�s teeth.

That safety verdict should now be re-examined in the light of hundreds of once-secret

World War II documents obtained by Griffiths and Bryson�including declassified papers of the Manhattan Project, the U.S. military group that built the atomic bomb.

Fluoride was the key chemical in atomic bomb production, according to the documents.

Massive quantities of fluoride�millions of tons�were essential for the manufacture of

bomb-grade uranium and plutonium for nuclear weapons throughout the Cold War. One of the most toxic chemicals known, fluoride rapidly emerged as the leading chemical health hazard of the U.S. atomic bomb program�both for workers and for nearby communities, the documents reveal.

Other revelations include:
www.apfn.org...

www.veritastruth.com...

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Unusual synchronicity here, one of my tasks for today was to research the flouridation program... and your post showed up! Thanks for the info!

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It's not synchronicity, it's the Eye your talking about here. The Eye sees all...woo OOO ooo.

Ok ok so maybe the Eye has a time cliche, but mental prowess is alot of it!

[Edited on 22-6-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
you mean jack the ripper was in dr strangelove was right about fluoride wow thats crazy especially b/c i was rewatching that movie yesterday

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   
and be glad for it.

A cunning plan i must say.

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Rather a sadistic thing to do, wouldnt you say?

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
And Mandrake scoffed. Col. Ripper was portrayed as the paranoid conspiratist. Much like how the male figure of the household was ridiculed and demeaned by All in the Family.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
flouride is quite dangerous even though it is used in very small amounts in toothpastes more people die of alergic reactions to floride or flouride poisoning then people die of beestings. infact more people are allergic to flouride then beestings, whitch is probibly why.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Flouride?? I have a sister named Flouride. "What's her middle name?" Flouride May. What does she do? She restocks books at Border's. Just having fun.

Freddie/Geof

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Millions of people are being poisioned every day, NOT FUNNY!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Ok, we had a baby 6 months ago, and the doctor recommended fouridated infant drinking water, which we used since birth.

Should we stop using this water, and use normal bottled water??

Thanks for the info

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I read your very interesting post at another site and even replied, however it has since disappeared. Glad to find you posted it here

I agree there is a lot of dangers surrounding fluoride. As far as 'pros and cons' go I think it falls more in the con section. However..If you look at people who have never, or even rarely used fluoride(especially in their drinking water) you will find the 'majority' of these folks have darkened, weak and even rotten teeth! I would say that anything used in excess can be detrimental or hazardous to our health.

More research needs to be done before it becomes something that is taken off the market and out of toothpaste IMO.
Mags

[Edited on 1/1/04 by magestica]

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
[sarcasm]hydrogen is in hydrogen bombs, stop breathing! youre gonna explode!!!! OH NOOOOO[/sarcasm] im not dead yet so i think ill keep brushing my teeth and not spending all my money on buying bottled water (probably the best idea ever, because its like 100% profit and people are dumb enough to buy it)

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nathraq
Ok, we had a baby 6 months ago, and the doctor recommended fouridated infant drinking water, which we used since birth.

Should we stop using this water, and use normal bottled water??

Thanks for the info

Doctors are not always right. But we, and espeically as parents, expect them to be. I personally do not see anything wrong with consuming a small amount of fluoridated water. There really isn't a vast amount in our tap water anyway. I would look further into the reason(s) why your childs doctor has recommended this. Question everything, and if you don't feel you have all the answers or enough answers to justify the decision, then change doctors if you must. A parent always knows best *in their gut* when it comes to their babies.

I wish I could offer you better advice then this.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I just stopped using fluoride in my toothpaste.

For the first time in my 26 year life, my gums, inside of cheeks, roof of mouth and tongue don't burn horribly when I brush my teeth.

Luckily I don't live in a country that fluoridates or chlorinates its drinking water. I figure they thought Chernobyl was enough poison for us. However I escaped that too. That must mean I'm dangerous as a free-minded person or something, i dunno.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Rocambole]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I'd like to ask, since it has been put forward before, that since there are higher levels of Fluoride in natural background water tables, why does it cause a problem to have a lesser amount in common tap water?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
I'd like to ask, since it has been put forward before, that since there are higher levels of Fluoride in natural background water tables, why does it cause a problem to have a lesser amount in common tap water?

Because there isn't.

And even if it were not a lie, none of my drinking water comes from the ground, it comes from the sky.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Rocambole]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MKULTRA

This was one of my earliest threads:

Fluoridation: A conspiracy so old, we think it's normal

Maybe you can find some additional useful information there.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I did a quick look through and while I dfound it mentioned several times I only found one strong link to a site that didn't have .gov, which io know would be unpopular. This link:
www.p2pays.org...
Shows the levels of Flouride in bacckground water in Nebraska. It shows it dropping both above and below the approved safety level put forth. Sorry I can't put more effort into it, but my comps down and I'm using a PS3 instead, most of my useful research tools are on my comp, and the browser on this thing craps out every ew minutes, makes it nearly impossible to keep track of things.
I think it's also worht metntioning the chemicals like arsenic, cyanide, ect also make their way into the water system through the geological compostion of the area. However I'm afraid I found this as a reference, and no links. And on a side note, just noticed this thread was started five years ago. Why the bump?

[edit on 3-4-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
Why the bump?

I didn't notice that. You are right.

I guess MKULTRA finished his research long ago.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join