It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP TO ANNOUNCE NIBIRU DURING VICTORY SPEEC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alexander the Great
Oh man. I needed that laugh tonight. The thread title made me laugh out loud in front of a group of people. They are all confused and I'm still laughing, thank you

You're with a group of people and you're on this website? Put down the ATS and engage your friends.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

Unsealed records, obtained via the Freedom of Information Act, indicate that Trump has spent over thirty million dollars on Nibiru ....

Direct quote from the article...no records that are tied to Mr. Trump could have been unsealed nor obtained using FOIA since he is not a part of government yet. Maybe some documents associated with one of his business deals in someway connected to the government but no...just no. It's already in the Hoax bin but I felt compelled to respond.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: T10004a
As I was about to remark, when the thread was temporarily suspended;
All of Trump's thoughts have been appearing on Twitter, in a ceaseless flow.
If he really thought that Nibiru was real, he would have tweeted the fact by now. "Hey, CIA, if you're so great, why haven't you found THIS out?"

(I'm sure I put all that better the first time round)

edit on 6-1-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Not sure of the deal with Trump and Nibsy?!

He's knows for sure... This week there have been five articles out about px in the UK newspapers, we know they're trying to get this across to the public fast! As px should be here this year, although they will not present the whole truth in time and mass death is enevitable-dont be one of those people! Get yourself in gear!

Those in power certainly know about this subject, as it happens I e mailed Vladimir Putin (also containing the thread below with pics and data within it) two weeks before the somewhat sudden Russian assistance in Syria.. did my email have an effect on this outcome?! I say yes, considering this thread has become the leading hub of planet x research that I'm aware of after 12 years research.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good luck to youall!
edit on 7-1-2017 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join