It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Ate At Pedo's House, "He's alot Of Fun To Be Around" & Flew In Jet "Loleta Express"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Hm. At his age "younger" females could mean 55.

lol.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Sorry. I was in half a mind as I enjoy your posts

This whole story is so messed up. Time to burn down the spider web.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Now that was ok

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Hm. At his age "younger" females could mean 55.

lol.

It could also include ten year olds that he, ' will date ten years later'. No time factor there either.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Sorry. I was in half a mind as I enjoy your posts

This whole story is so messed up. Time to burn down the spider web.

Thanks, I'm glad you like em.
I tend to get into trouble every once and a while. I am told I can be abrasive and words I guess can hurt (no cussing or insults toward people).
I want everyone to know who we are supporting. I am in the Trump camp, and I think he should have addressed this.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonalHe did fly on his infamous jet

Except that there isn't proof that he did. If there were flight logs proving Trump boarded the jet, don't you think the Dems would be all over it like a fat kid on a cake?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

originally posted by: seasonalHe did fly on his infamous jet

Except that there isn't proof that he did. If there were flight logs proving Trump boarded the jet, don't you think the Dems would be all over it like a fat kid on a cake?

My guess is that they are both staying as far away from this topic as possible, for obvious reasons.

ETA: seasonal, I have to say I admire your willingness to take on these issues and get to the bottom of them. I'd say you're a rarity in this ugly election.
edit on 6-11-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
That's right not only did they go on the plane multiple times together they also both went multiple times by themselves.....

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: justneo
That's right not only did they go on the plane multiple times together they also both went multiple times by themselves.....

Present proof.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Any man that views a 10yr old sexually Just isn't right in the head. How far can that be from full blown pedophilia?

Trump statement about a 10 yr old.

thehill.com...

and the sexualazation of Trumps own daughter with H. Stern is deplorable.

thehill.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

My guess is that they are both staying as far away from this topic as possible, for obvious reasons.

ETA: seasonal, I have to say I admire your willingness to take on these issues and get to the bottom of them. I'd say you're a rarity in this ugly election.

Oh you better believe that both had to have woke in the middle of the night with a cold sweat with nightmares of the other bribing it up. But what is an easier pill to swallow is they talked and this was off limits.

Thanks for the compliment, it doesn't make me popular on this forum, but I want the truth.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I still don't buy it, and i'm not voting for Trump.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

ironically bill never accused of rape of underaged girls on island.

donald trump and jeffrey epstein were accused, and in testimony at the trial epsteins brother mark said he and trump were on the plane going to lolita island, when asked why was donald there, he said you gonna have to ask donald.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Thats ok, this is just information, if you don't buy it, research it or "forget about it". (new york)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

The accusations and the story surrounding Bill were going on long before the trump accusations. -.-

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I will research it. I want to know the truth and as I said, I am impartial. It's just that I've only seen these accusations against Trump since after he had begun his presidential campaign, if that's my fault then shame on me. Then it's my responsibility to research it without spouting ignorance.

But the Clinton-Epstein link has been floating some 20 years before Trump had ever come onto the scene.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I will research it. I want to know the truth and as I said, I am impartial. It's just that I've only seen these accusations against Trump since after he had begun his presidential campaign, if that's my fault then shame on me. Then it's my responsibility to research it without spouting ignorance.

But the Clinton-Epstein link has been floating some 20 years before Trump had ever come onto the scene.

I hope you do, I did and I think it is credible. Keep in mind this was 2002, Jeffery got in deep DO-DO in the mid 2000's. But the court docs are out there.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Thats ok, this is just information, if you don't buy it, research it or "forget about it". (new york)

Then why don't you research anything/everything that Trump has said, why buy into a deliberate liar?
Oh for sure, politicians lie, but Donald isn't a politician is he? The one single thing that people single him out for as being something new, yet and all everything he says, is based on lies and innuendo, ultimately the given Status Quo for a politician. He lies about China..he owes them big time, he lies about South Korea, America sees it as a strategic area, notewithstanding that South Korea pays America nigh on a $billion, plus their own military costs for the American presence. The crapola just goes on and on. However, you just want somebody else to do the research for you all the time. It's your turn matey.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Except that there isn't proof that he did.

Jeffrey Epstein's brother testified in court that Trump flew on that plane. That's a fact.

He also pleaded the fifth when asked if they were in the presence of underaged women on the flight. Also a fact.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
Jeffrey Epstein's brother testified in court that Trump flew on that plane.

Someone's word is not proof.

Flight logs showing Bill boarded the Lolita Express at least 26 times, now that's proof.
edit on 6-11-2016 by BlueShaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join