It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Civil War, right... Rally Attendance Numbers.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
What to say when pools are [were] tied? Maybe the Rallies attendance numbers could give us an hint of what´s to come.

These are the shocking, unbelievable numbers:

from the Gateway Pundit

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Um.... okay?

Because rally attendance scientifically represents the voting population?

Also.. their amount of Rallies are no where near quality so comparing the total attendance doesn't mean anything.

You want to see a real worthwhile statistic... look at the Total Primary Popular Vote numbers

Hillary faced Bernie.. a much tougher opponent and STILL amassed a higher popular vote total than Trump. That's proof in itself.. that's actually voting numbers

edit on 6-11-2016 by Lucidparadox because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2016 by Lucidparadox because: Typo

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual
Voter enthusiasm isn't a measure of popularity. I can't think of any Hillary supporter I know that's been to one of her rallies, I can name 4 Trump supporters I know that have been to his.

Hillary supporters aren't as vocal and don't shout about it as much as Trump supporters. November 8th will tell the tale.
edit on 6-11-2016 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Just because a concert is sold out, doesn't mean the artist is popular.

Just because a movie sets box office records, doesn't mean it's more popular than one that flops.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'm not sure what point the OP is trying to make, but going by the title of the thread it seems that if Clinton is elected those who attended Trump rallies are of sufficient numbers to start a civil war?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
They're also on TELEVISION.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

They're also on TELEVISION.

And Youtube, Where clintons dislikes outnumber her likes by 10/1

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I'm not sure what point the OP is trying to make, but going by the title of the thread it seems that if Clinton is elected those who attended Trump rallies are of sufficient numbers to start a civil war?

I think he's trying to say... that based on the rally totals, Trump's supporters heavily outweigh Hillary supporters.. therefore if Hillary wins the election to fraudulent and will ignite civil war due to the number of Trump supporters.

It's ignorant though because Hillary supporters don't go to rallys.

Hillary had a higher popular vote in the primaries than Trump with a tougher opponent.

People also forget the majority of voters are blue

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Um.... okay?

Also.. their amount of Rallies are no where near quality so comparing the total attendance doesn't mean anything.

You want to see a real worthwhile statistic... look at the Total Primary Popular Vote numbers

Hillary faced Bernie.. a much tougher opponent and STILL amassed a higher popular vote total than Trump. That's proof in itself.. that's actually voting numbers

Is it not accepted fact that it was rigged against bernie? who knows the true vote totals.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

It's so funny that democrats have to pay people to support them-even have to pay people lie for them online.

But I guess that it's a good thing that the 6 billion dollars that came up missing under hilary's watch is at least partially accounted for.

Can you imagine the kind of campaign Mr. Trump could have thrown if he had stolen 6 billion U.S. tax dollars?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Picklesneeze

But I guess that it's a good thing that the 6 billion dollars that came up missing under hilary's watch
False.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Is it possible that Clinton rallies had deliberately limited numbers so that they could be better controlled?
Is Trump more likely to have let in all-comers?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

www.washingtontimes.com... /state-dept-misplaced-6b-under-hillary-clinton-ig-r/

www.washingtontimes.com...
edit on 6-11-2016 by Picklesneeze because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This would seem to indicate trump supporters are more proud of their vote than Hillary voters?

It cant be that much in favour of trump, but if it is, well get used to it i guess america. Trump may not be "the one" but if he shakes the right people down in his short time in office (i say short cus hes old *70* and might get assassinated) then he will have served his purpose. I cant imagine the voters all think he will be a good president, but times will tell, you could say any candidate is only as good as his supporting staff and he sure has been saying the right things recently, who knows. *big shrug*
edit on b3232245 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

link   

....no civil war without political martial laws that disarm.....

link   
a reply to: Picklesneeze
False.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Here is the report.
Perhaps you can find the part that says $6 billion went missing. I can't seem to find it.
oig.state.gov...

edit on 11/6/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I noticed that while Trump was at big "WE LOVE YOU!" rallies, Clinton was working smaller venues of undecided and "likely" voters rather than playing to the crowd.

I think that's a better strategy.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Um.... okay?

From your thread titled,

Hillary Clinton Met With Mass Applause In Cleveland Ohio Jay-Z Concert

The crowd went insane. There had to be 20-30,000 in attendance easily... seeing as how all my friends are back home its all over my social media feeds. Apparently she gave quite the speech...

She even quoted some Jay-Z lyrics in her address... I know this sounds crazy.. but Cleveland is the driving force of Ohio.. this could really swing the tides back in her favor... it was genius...

"Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!"

Do rally attendance numbers have an effect or not?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

I guess that-especially in today's world of lies- being honest is something to be proud of.

(if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Either the 6 billion is there or it isn't-which is it?

<<   2  3 >>

join