It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my favorite ufo picture

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

If it were faked, and the ufo were inserted into the image, there would be pixelation and artifacting on and around the object. Don't know what it is, but the photo is genuine.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheDenOfLoreShow

I worked in a photo lab back then with an artist who used to restore and change photographs for people. He used many tecniques, and one was to double expose internegatives and then take a final with a copy camera. You would never be able to tell the picture had been altered, unless a mistake was made in shading.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I dont see it being streetlamps, i either think someone in the distance was flying a UFO shaped balloon/kite....

Or it's an actual craft.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
ummm now that you made the closeup it looks a bit birdy

Agreed. We've seen a lot more of these "saucer" birds in the past several years because of slow digital shutter speeds, and in retrospect, this one looks very similar. Asymmetrical. Shapes that could represent a body and a top "cone" that could easily be a blurred wing movement.

This was apparently one of two photos taken. Anybody got a copy of the other photo? Could be enlightening.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Does the OP have a location in Denver that this photo was taken? If so I can swing by and snap a pic of the same scene. Maybe someone can run a comparison.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join