It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In her own words which were lies and still are

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
The following video is of HRC saying one thing and then flip flopping or just plain lying... such as her famous saying of being under sniper fire when there is video evidence there was no such thing going on (just another HRC story and lie).. regardless there are those who feel compelled to vote a party line.. If they knew what they were getting I can not see anyone with a conscience voting for her or her crime family..

Open borders, taxes, a possible real war over Syria, more Russia bashing even though the agencies who have looked say Russia was not the source for the WIKI email leaks... I guess if you tell a lie, smile and say it enough some people will believe you.. youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
If you have been chosen by the Establishment, you can lie, lie, lie and lie again, without ramifications.

One thing this election cycle has confirmed, is the fact that you can be exposed as a crook, but when the Establishment has your back, it really doesn't matter.

Not that Trump is squeaky clean, but he was the one GOP candidate HRC's campaign team were hoping she would be up against. It was her best hope, maybe her only hope.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Its the Goebbe'l's "Big Lie" and Zed's "Wizard's First Rule" rolled up in 1 package

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
She'll say anything. You and I can't believe a word of it ... because she's a liar and doesn't care.

I had much the same experience in the Middle East. It's fine for them to lie to infidels.

Infidels = Deplorables ?? LOL

new topics

top topics

join