It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Email Sent to John Podesta in reference to child victim waiting to be claimed, Analysis

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Throes

Not to mention the links to Laura Silsby.

Remember back during the Obama elections? There was ACORN. How did O'Keefe bust them? He did a series of videos where he pretended to be looking to smuggle in underage illegals to prostitute -- basically child sex smuggling. Who was it who ultimately investigated ACORN? John Podesta.

And there are lots of people who say ACORN never dissolved. They just reformed under other umbrellas. Certainly if you look up how they were structured and what their activities were, you can still see those strategies at work in today's election.

I was less plugged in then but that's disturbing if true. Though since the amount of corruption has been exposed it makes sense that Podesta would lead the investigation to cover it up as much as possible.

Here you go.

This is from Think Progress so there is no reason to doubt it. He led the "internal investigation."

CAP President John Podesta, who also sits on ACORN’s Advisory Council, said, “Accountability starts with knowing all the facts. ACORN, which is doing important work in advocating for lower-income Americans all across this country, is taking an important step today by acknowledging its need for reform and demonstrating its desire to take corrective action.”

That's very troubling. Can't say I'm shocked or surprised.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

I keep saying it, and I understand how it sounds,

But there will be an international revolt. No revolution as that would imply a power ready to take control if victorious. This will be a spree of revenge killings the likes of which history has never seen.

Every person who lost a child will become a wild card and everyone with nothing to lose will become a killer.

The political and financial class will be exiled to islands in Asia pacific, China, and the Caribean.

Then people get boats.....

There will be chaos...the type the elites have been trying to make so as to use to their advantage. The thing is, it will be uncontrolled.

When enough of them are dead and the threat of them rising again to power seems distant enough, we may see things return to relative normality.

The bomb is about to blow, and no one can stop it. In fact messing with it will only set it off worse.

This kind of needs to happen. Thats the point.

God help us.

edit on 11 6 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: joeraynor

Just a note to keep in mind John Podesta is a culinary chef and one would think that pizza would not be a meal he would prepare or even be interested in eating .

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Another weird twist on the 'Culinary Logic' of these people:

That's was Hillary's VP list separated by "food groups'", plus my satire annotations.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Apologies in advance for posting this as its logical and that seems to be feared in this thread.

My thoughts.

If the decoded message is supposedly;

" To John Podesta:

Our sex trafficers have dropped off a child at the island. Is this one that you ordered? You are free to claim the child"

Then why is the email title;

Did you leave a handkerchief

That makes no sense in terms of the code. Does the code only apply to the email body and not the title,

I just came from checking the Field house and I have a square cloth handkerchief (white w/ black) that was left on the kitchen island. Happy to send it via the mail if you let me know where I should send it.

Sending it via mail?

I also meant to inquire yesterday about the pillows you purchased. I can send them as well, if you let me know where they are in the house.

Have they decoded what pillows are yet?

Also from deeper into the same email chain

Here are links to the houses we drove by today located in Vineyard Haven. 1 House at the end of the road to Lake Tashmoo at Kuffie's Point kendallmarthasvineyard.com... 2. House along side Owen Park( the last one we drove to) Patty has never had anyone complain about noise from the town wharf or parking area. However, the VH Band does play on Sunday evenings inside the bandstand at the top of the street. It's on 3 floors. kendallmarthasvineyard.com... 3. House across from the VH Yacht Club, which I feel the ceilings are too low for you and Steve, but Patty asked me to send along. kendallmarthasvineyard.com... Here are links to the 3 houses in Chilmark 1. The first one owned by the Danish gentleman, Christian kendallmarthasvineyard.com... 2. Squibnocket Associates kendallmarthasvineyard.com... 3. Jaffe House on Stonewall Beach and Pond. kendallmarthasvineyard.com... Thanks for all piling into the car. It definitely was more fun with everyone and think of all the gossip you would have missed if we were in two cars.

THEY ARE CLEARLY DISCUSSING PROPERTIES AND NOT CHILD SLAVES ON AN ISLAND!!!!!!

Seriously people.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
We should just send all of these emails to Jared Fogel (subway guy) in prison and ask for a translation.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Or just read them.

If you actually read them you'll realise they are normal emails.

The email chain has a list of properties that they visited with their estate agent.

Obviously there was a hackerchief left in the kitchen after one of the house visits, that was used when they ordered pizza during the house viewings.

Or you know, you could make up a bunch of crap and then somehow the first half of the email chain with the links to the houses is just.... erm erm.... misdirection.

And the realtor who works on the island isn't just the estate agent who started the email chain.

Yeah yeah... that all seems logical. Fools. Sheep the lot of you, believe any damn thing you read.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

class/race groups it would seem...basically like kids at school when they do top 5s and call people names behind their backs

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: joeraynor

Wow.....just read through this tonight, and am beyond sick. Not shocked, because I have long believed there is a very widespread and powerful network of that sort of scum around, but sick, for certain!

Clearly, that's code. I can well believe that they are using old codes, because they are so arrogant, they just assume that, if caught, they could sweep it all aside, and never be charged. The stuff about "pizza and hot dogs" from Chicago is clearly part of it, as far as I am concerned. We have to remember that several people connected with that one died, a couple known to have been murdered. What did they know?

Seems like we know now what is being protected, and why charges aren't being filed!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Charges aren't being filed because its obvious to anyone with an objective mind that this is nothing.

I mean Obama ordering Pizza from Chicago was news back in 2009?

Obama Orders Pizza From Chicago

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
and why charges aren't being filed!

We know why charges are not being filed.... there is nothing to actually charge them with!

You cannot charge someone for ordering a pizza, despite what you want.

All we have are some people psychologically projecting their own sick fantasies onto others.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join