It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Donald Trump Wins, He Will Be 70 Years, 7 Months And 7 Days Old on His First Full Day in Office

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Donald Trump was born on June 14, 1946. If you move ahead 70 years from that date, that brings you to June 14, 2016. Moving forward another seven months brings you to Jan. 14, 2017, and moving forward another seven days brings you to Jan. 21, 2017.

And if Donald Trump wins the election, Jan. 21 will be his first full day in office.

Of course Trump would be inaugurated on Jan. 20, but he would only be president for part of that day.

So that means that Donald Trump would be 70 years, seven months and seven days old on his first full day as president of the United States.

And this would happen during year 5777 on the Hebrew calendar.

Source

Christians consider seven to be a holy number because Genesis says God rested on the 7th day, therefore 777 is thought to be the antithesis of 666.

This only further confirms that Trump is the right man for the job, and that he will be our Savior.

This election really is a battle of Good vs Evil.

P.S.: I put this in the jokes sub-forum because I'm not a religious man, but the numbers are correct. Make of that what you will.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman
Change one thing though. As 3 6s is the mark of the beast , 3 7s is the mark of man.
are we sure 777 , in representing man , is a good symbol ? Perhaps not so much today.

link   

And now we know why people are hearing trump-ets in the sky

Curiouser and curiouser...

link   
I guess the US can call that seven heaven as opposed to Hilary's hell!!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Change one thing though. As 3 6s is the mark of the beast , 3 7s is the mark of man.

No, 3 x6 is the mark of man (created on the sixth day). If it's also the mark of the Beast, that ought to tell us something about the real nature of the Beast.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Somebody should check what numbers come up with Hillary.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

No, 3 x6 is the mark of man (created on the sixth day). If it's also the mark of the Beast, that ought to tell us something about the real nature of the Beast.

Yep. Thanks. You have corrected me and I stand humbled . Early morning , worked all night.Mind dragging

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

Mark of the beast = Islamic faith

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
HRC - Born 10/26/1947
Date of inauguration 1/20/2017

The time between birth and inauguration would be 69 years, 2 months, and 25 days. Or 25,289 days.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
HRC - Born 10/26/1947

The time between birth and inauguration would be 69 years, 2 months, and 25 days. Or 25,289 days.

Don't forget that the first full day in office is on 01/21/2017.

So Hillary would be 69 years, 2 months and 26 days on her first full day in office (two sixes there, not bad).

Want more sixes? 69 years, 2 months and 26 days = 830 months and 26 days (another six!).

Want more? 830 months and 26 days = 3612 weeks and 6 days (two more!).

Want even more? 3612 weeks and 6 days = 25290 days. Divide that by her age (69) and you get 366 and a half days (two more!!!).

If this isn't proof that Hillary is the Antichrist, I don't know what is.
edit on 5-11-2016 by BlueShaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I was about to post a sarcastic, comedy post about horoscopes and astrology until I saw this. Spookily accurate!!

Adventurous and full of fun:

Another reason Geminis evoke so much interest is many born under this sign are multi-dimensionally talented. In money matters, some Geminis are very adept and quick at making it...and spending it too. Many Geminis are involved in international financial wheeling and dealing. They love the adventure and game playing involved in out-thinking other people. Gemini's can be very haphazard about their financial affairs too, with many of them ending up in divorce courts mainly because their partners have become tired of living on the edge of a financial precipice.
Gemini sign

He's in there with JFK and Bush the Elder which I guess could go either way lol. Good company to be in.

Aquarius and Scorpio are the most popular with five a piece. Aquarians win it with the wild card, hi-value trio of Abe Lincoln, FDR and the Reaganator. Ahhh the good old days when Presidents were Presidents.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

HRC - Born 10/26/1947

So Hillary would be 69 years, 2 months and 26 days on her first full day in office (two sixes there, not bad).

Want more sixes? 69 years, 2 months and 26 days = 830 months and 26 days (another six!).

Want even more? 3612 weeks and 6 days = 25290 days. Divide that by her age (69) and you get 366 and a half days (two more!!!).

She needs to suffer a mortal wound and recover miraculously, and then preform miracles to prove herself the anti-christ. She could be the one who precedes the anti-christ, however. (It's late, and I can't recall all the theology classes I've taken at the moment.. I need sleep..)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

HRC - Born 10/26/1947

F yeah illuminati confirmed lol

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

HRC - Born 10/26/1947

She needs to suffer a mortal wound and recover miraculously, and then preform miracles to prove herself the anti-christ. She could be the one who precedes the anti-christ, however. (It's late, and I can't recall all the theology classes I've taken at the moment.. I need sleep..)

O like when she banged he head so hard she lost her memory and needed special glasses to see that almost killed her. Miracle number one having non contagious pneumonia fainting and one hour later be seen walking out of her daughter apartment unassisted? Or like 10 people dieing under strange reasons like a barbell falling on their neck before testifying agaisnt her or being hit by a car or having a brain surgery go wrong or suicide by shooting themselves in the head twice or being locked into a bag?Amazing miracles always seem to happened to her enemies where they end up dead.
edit on 5-11-2016 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

^^^^ Turn the 9 around .... another 6?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Holy crap I have the same birthday as Donald trump a reply to: BlueShaman

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

HRC - Born 10/26/1947

O like when she banged he head so hard she lost her memory and needed special glasses to see that almost killed her. Miracle number one having non contagious pneumonia fainting and one hour later be seen walking out of her daughter apartment unassisted? Or like 10 people dieing under strange reasons like a barbell falling on their neck before testifying agaisnt her or being hit by a car or having a brain surgery go wrong or suicide by shooting themselves in the head twice or being locked into a bag?Amazing miracles always seem to happened to her enemies where they end up dead.

None of those things she, personally, suffered were "Mortal" wounds, as in normally a person would die.

People bump their heads regularly. I've had pneumonia a few times.. These are not "mortal" wounds..

top topics

join