It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacker Guccifer 2.0 Issues Warning: Democrats May Rig Election on November 8

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: Gryphon66

a reply to: UKTruth

I wonder if gryphon will admit I'm right.....doubtfull

Why would I ... you're not.

What state did Trump say those words in?

Colorado, which doesn't have that law. However you said I was wrong and you can't do it. Period, cant be done. So Trump didn't know about Colorados laws ooooooooo voter fraud! People make mistakes, kind of like when Obama said he visited all 57 states. Everyone makes mistakes but you right.

Just to keep you honest.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Lol I like arguing with you He said "we don't do that"

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Right right.

Right after he told his followers to show restraint and only vote twice?

Are you sure this time? You're striking out here on facts almost as much as UK"Truth" is.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Right right.

Right after he told his followers to show restraint and only vote twice?

Are you sure this time? You're striking out here on facts almost as much as UK"Truth" is.

You have the bases loaded with wild pitches Gryphon

When you make a silly statement that we 'know all we need to know' about voter fraud based on Trump's stump speech, you need to do a lot of back tracking. You're doing well to try and forget that gem of a line, but it's still there.

edit on 4/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think you see his words and you don't belive that's what he said so instead you make something else up to fit your narative.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I have to admit, I am not sure on how voter fraud will be accomplished, but I do believe it will occur here and there. I cannot help but be suspicious of the whole DNC campaign rallies pushing for early voting! Honestly, I did not even know this could be done except for military or folks who were going to be out of state, etc.

Certainly, this just makes me think that DNC is worried. Republicans countering with watch the vote...um...yeah, honestly, I can't help but think that whatever is tossed out there is to reflect. In other words, both sides are tossing out the accusations on all the topics to make folks focus on the other hand. It is all a magician trick!

I am waiting for Nov 8th, and just hope that my vote counts. My hubby still thinks he would prefer Hillary, but he is bogged down with meetings and work that day. He asked me to wait to he gets home since we can vote together...but alas, I know he will come home and have a drink and decide he isn't going to want to waste his time on this election. I will drag my youngest grand kid down there and put my vote in!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Ah, a baseball metaphor ... they say mimickry is the highest form of praise.

Look, you're trying to play amateur semanticist and it's not working for you. One per site is enough.

Even at that you're misrepresenting what I said, and you know it.

The article at RedState tells you all you need to know about Trump's call for voter fraud.

It doesn't matter how many paltry attempts you make as twisting that, spinning it, or ignoring that he said it.

Trump said it. Faux copied it for us about three times, even though they didnt' seem to know where it came from.

You're trying to parlay your paraphrase of what I didn't say into something.

This is the weakest weaksauce you've brought in a while. /yawn

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
I have to admit, I am not sure on how voter fraud will be accomplished, but I do believe it will occur here and there. I cannot help but be suspicious of the whole DNC campaign rallies pushing for early voting! Honestly, I did not even know this could be done except for military or folks who were going to be out of state, etc.

Certainly, this just makes me think that DNC is worried. Republicans countering with watch the vote...um...yeah, honestly, I can't help but think that whatever is tossed out there is to reflect. In other words, both sides are tossing out the accusations on all the topics to make folks focus on the other hand. It is all a magician trick!

I am waiting for Nov 8th, and just hope that my vote counts. My hubby still thinks he would prefer Hillary, but he is bogged down with meetings and work that day. He asked me to wait to he gets home since we can vote together...but alas, I know he will come home and have a drink and decide he isn't going to want to waste his time on this election. I will drag my youngest grand kid down there and put my vote in!

The only voter fraud on record thus far this season is from a Trump supporter following her Beloved Leader's command to vote twice:

Washington Post

Apparently, though, there is some action on the legal front ... a judge has issued an injunction against the Trump Campaign for inciting voter intimidation/suppression.

Multiple sources, multiple states: and there's actually evidence of this one - Judges in Ohio, North Carolina, Pennsylvania etc. etc.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I think you see his words and you don't belive that's what he said so instead you make something else up to fit your narative.

I'm not going to counsel you on your thinking, however ...

I see his words.

His words are describing voter fraud and encouraging his followers to do it. It's painfully clear, and as I've shown they are doing it.

The only "narrative" (LOL, I think the buzzwords that get tossed in these days are funny) here is what Mr. Trump said and your attempt to reinterpret it.

/shrug

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Meh.

The only one's trying to rig the vote are those leaping over Federal rulings to suppress minority turnout.

Guess who is doing that???

(Hint. It isn't the Democrats.)

(Google voter suppression by state 2016 - there are a lot of sources for this)

Guccifer2.0 is full of...oh, you know, and it doesn't smell pretty...

- AB

What a load of horse manure.

Umm.. actually its not horse manure..

Trumps campaign staff was caught on camera talking about suppressing the african american vote, and suburban women. It was actually posted on this site.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Where I live here in Florida we don't use voting machines. At least not when you vote early.
I voted early and I did it on paper.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join