It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hacker Guccifer 2.0 Issues Warning: Democrats May Rig Election on November 8

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: FauxMulder

a reply to: FauxMulder

Those are indeed his words. Except you miscited them once, and then tried to discredit a long-standing reliable source on the right.

He suggests committing voter fraud several times.

So far one lady in Iowa is the only one that (we know) listened to him.

I did not miscite them I said it was from the huffington post. Red state being a long standing reliable source is your opinion, not mine. You have still yet to say what words he has said that encouraged voter fraud. You're grasping at straws now. You cannot find a video, transcript, or anything else where his actaul word encourage voter fraud.

You said that my reference was from Huffington Post, you were wrong.

So we have a difference of opinion ... your problem is, my opinion has years of backup.

I'm sorry are you an English speaker? Have you read the words you cut and pasted?

He's calling for voter fraud. Pure and simple.

The fact that you're so desperate to deny it at any cost is quite telling.

I actually think you are serious at this point.
edit on 4/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

Just for a quick lark ... would you care to offer proof for "Democrat vote rigging"?

Or should we just take your word for it?

You should open your eyes and review the multiple stories coming out including police raids in Democrat field offices. Then we also have Democrat activists and the Chairman of the election committee in NY admitting to fraud on video. It's rampant and proven.

I do love to see you scramble.

One guy in New York gave his opinion of something going on in neighborhoods and that's proof of national vote rigging by Democrats?

And that hoodoo you just waved your hands through ... care to back that up with a factual source? Show us these raids in Democrat field offices.

"Rigging rigging rigging ... Democrat Democrat Democrat" ... I have to admit, whoever taught you your NLP was gifted.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Just for a quick lark ... would you care to offer proof for "Democrat vote rigging"?

Or should we just take your word for it?

You should open your eyes and review the multiple stories coming out including police raids in Democrat field offices. Then we also have Democrat activists and the Chairman of the election committee in NY admitting to fraud on video. It's rampant and proven.

I do love to see you scramble.

One guy in New York gave his opinion of something going on in neighborhoods and that's proof of national vote rigging by Democrats?

And that hoodoo you just waved your hands through ... care to back that up with a factual source? Show us these raids in Democrat field offices.

"Rigging rigging rigging ... Democrat Democrat Democrat" ... I have to admit, whoever taught you your NLP was gifted.

Ah, but "all we need to know" is in RedState.
Double standard, much?

Democrats and election fraud are now synonymous. That genie is out of the bottle and not going back.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The fact that a leftist thinks redstate is ok tells you all you need to know. I guess encouraging people to get their mail in ballot VOIDED and enter a new one is fraud. Riiiiiiiight

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Maybe everyone nationwide should get video documentation of their vote via smartphone and upload them all to YouTube or a social media page or something along those lines.

Or maybe keep a copy or a record of every individual vote. Just something else to rely on in case everyone believes the election was rigged.

I know there is probably laws against such, but with this crazy election we kind of have the right to do whatever it takes to ensure our votes count and are not manipulated in any way.

Some way to create a alternative record of the peoples votes. Idk. Just thinking out loud really.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

The fact that a leftist thinks redstate is ok tells you all you need to know. I guess encouraging people to get their mail in ballot VOIDED and enter a new one is fraud. Riiiiiiiight

I didn't say RedState was "okay" I said it's a well-respected Conservative blog.

Mail in ballots don't get voided, when you mail in a ballot you don't' vote again. You know this and Trump knows this.

You're justifying voter fraud.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Double standard? What ... Trump's own words?

You can't trust Trump's own words?

Are you finally waking up???

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

You said Red State had told us all we needed to know.
Care to elaborate or are you regretting making that statement?
Come on now, I think you are. It was a bit silly.

link   

So you don't have any backup for your claims about widespread police raids?

What, can't even be bothered to Google from your crib sheet?

Try looking up Pennsylvania and Indiana.

Neither have produced any voter fraud ... but keep on spinning.

link   

Did you read the article I cited from RedState?

If so, you know everything you need to know.

If not, you're just displaying blatant ignorance.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I didn't say RedState was "okay" I said it's a well-respected Conservative blog.

Mail in ballots don't get voided, when you mail in a ballot you don't' vote again. You know this and Trump knows this.

you can change your early or absentee vote in at least eight states: Wisconsin, Minnesota, New York, Connecticut, Louisiana, Hawaii, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. Check with your local election official

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Did you read the article I cited from RedState?

If so, you know everything you need to know.

If not, you're just displaying blatant ignorance.

Story after story of democrat vote rigging and you think Trump telling people they can change their vote is all we need to know. Priceless.
Now I know you are having a laugh.

As for the cops raiding the Democrat field office in PA it's absolutely true. Not surprising though, what with proven democrat cheating. Actually it's the same people raided that had one of their people go to jail in 2012 for cheating in Ohio.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Still no proof of Democrat vote rigging.

You know it, I know it.

The PA cops "raided" because a complaint was filed and they had a warrant. No evidence of vote tampering or fraud.

The IN Secretary of State is trying to help Governor Pense out ... by teetering on the edge of breaking the law herself.

Washington Post

Two Strikes UK.

HINT: You're confusing Republican voter suppression with Democratic voter fraud. It's a common mistake.

Come up with one on your own and it'll be three.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

you can change your early or absentee vote in at least eight states: Wisconsin, Minnesota, New York, Connecticut, Louisiana, Hawaii, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. Check with your local election official

You are correct

Example:

Wisconsin Voters have a right to three ballots in Wisconsin, according to state law. If they vote at the polls or absentee, they are allowed to cancel their ballot if they believe they made the wrong choice. "Any elector who, by accident or mistake, spoils or erroneously prepares a ballot may receive another by returning the defective ballot but not to exceed three ballots in all," state law reads. The use of "any elector" indicates the law is applicable to people voting absentee.

Several other states have similar laws.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

You are correct

Example:

Wisconsin Voters have a right to three ballots in Wisconsin, according to state law. If they vote at the polls or absentee, they are allowed to cancel their ballot if they believe they made the wrong choice. "Any elector who, by accident or mistake, spoils or erroneously prepares a ballot may receive another by returning the defective ballot but not to exceed three ballots in all," state law reads. The use of "any elector" indicates the law is applicable to people voting absentee.

Several other states have similar laws.

Hmmm ... Colorado doesn't seem to be on that list.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I wonder if gryphon will admit I'm right.....doubtfull

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Why would I ... you're not.

What state did Trump say those words in?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Still no proof of Democrat vote rigging.

You know it, I know it.

The PA cops "raided" because a complaint was filed and they had a warrant. No evidence of vote tampering or fraud.

The IN Secretary of State is trying to help Governor Pense out ... by teetering on the edge of breaking the law herself.

Two Strikes UK.

Come up with one on your own and it'll be three.

Haha. Yes they are denying it, but....

Of course, FieldWorks also denied similar charges in Ohio during the 2012 election cycle that landed one Ohio University student in jail. In 2012, FieldWorks' voter registration efforts in Ohio sparked some controversy. FieldWorks employees filed thousands of new voter registration cards in the final week before the registration deadline. Some of them were found to be fraudulent. In that same election, FieldWorks included a cover letter with its mass voter filing warning that it itself viewed scores of the submitted names as fraudulent. Police in Cincinnati arrested a former Ohio University student in 2012 working in FieldWorks on charges of forging 22 signatures on a petition drive. Police said at the time that FieldWorks itself played no role in that man's scheme to pad his list

This is the democrat playbook in all things. Cheat and lie. It's fundamentally who they are.

Just so you know, no one cares about your strikes.

As you are a democrat, you call strikes when it's a wild pitch.... crooked umpire

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Why would I ... you're not.

What state did Trump say those words in?

Colorado, which doesn't have that law. However you said I was wrong and you can't do it. Period, cant be done. So Trump didn't know about Colorados laws ooooooooo voter fraud! People make mistakes, kind of like when Obama said he visited all 57 states. Everyone makes mistakes but you right.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Okay, okay, enough tweaking.

You can report in person to a state election office in CO to void a mail in vote and vote in person.

Ballotpedia

That's not what Trump said. He told his followers to vote twice.

It's right there in his own words.

(Faux, you don't seem to know if you're wrong or right, or what side you're arguing.)

edit on 4-11-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join