It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pieczenik And CIA Countercoup Truth Is To Destroy America With Psyop!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
From a recent article about Steve Pieczenik coming out to represent the CIA/NSA/FBI as good guys and helping the Republic stop Hillary. Please read this article about a complete and intricate psyop which will lead to WW III, world government and world dictatorship with a new black world religion:

Steve Pieczenik NWO Messenger - Globalist Psyop On The World Starts Now!

Considerring false flags and CFR´s power over all politicians, can we trust that these intelligence people want to "save America"??....

No we cant. They will destroy America from the inside while saying that they help America. Let´s face it, who controls CFR/CIA/NSA? Nobody does and no politicians dare to control them and they have already done tons of bad things against America - not forgetting 9/11 and other false flags....

Below some extracts from the article...

Considering the enormous implications of Steve Pieczenik coming out saying that there is a Hillary Clinton coup and a counter coup going on simultaneously in Washington DC I analyse the situation here from a global and NWO(New World Order) perspective. Steve Pieczenik is no minor character considering his membership in the CFR(Council of Foreign Relations) for more than 20 years(he resigned in 2012). He served under five administrations and he was a Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger so he belongs to the inner circle of the elite and has been chosen as the messenger of the elite NWO.

When Pieczenik says that the intelligence services will bring down Hillary Clinton it might well be true since the CFR rules all presidents and intelligence services including the CIA. So we should credit him for informing us about Hillary potentially being very corrupted(suspicions of fraud, pedophilia, illegal emails etc). There is no question that Hillary is unfit to be the US President if some of his claims are true. So in that respect we give him credit to try to save the US from a corrupted President. Secondly Pieczenik states that his group of intelligence agencies such as the CIA and FBI want to “save the Republic” but from experience we know that all false flags created by CIA such as 9/11 have one single aim – destroying the Republic. Therefore I have to advice people to not be overjoyed about his message to save the Republic. If we think rationally we must suspect that he means the opposite of what he says. Let´s consider the agenda of CFR first: It´s globalism and a world government. Does the CFR want to help save the country of the United States? Never. Since the CFR´s creation they have always had a globalist, marxist agenda and that´s why we see the whole western world practicing more and more globalism and cultural marxism today with global organizations taking over and modern culture, atheism, materialism, modern arts, rock´n roll music, drugs, free sex, feminism, LGBT, minorities promoted all over MSM.

All of these things happened in order to weaken the world´s people and the world´s nations so that it would become easier to conquer them at the final moment. Folks, we seem to have arrived at that final moment right now. Be prepared.

While Hillary might take a hard fall here we know that she is only “small fish”. The big fish have of course known everything about the corruption in the White House for decades and while politicians come and go it´s not the same for top bankers, religious leaders and CFR members. Corrupt politicians serve the globalist agenda perfectly when the globalists want to bring down democracy and all the nations as their world government approaches. As we know US Presidents take their marching orders from the CFR:

“I am delighted to be here in these new headquarters. I have been often to, I guess, the mother ship in New York City, but it’s good to have an outpost of the Council right here down the street from the State Department.” “We get a lot of advice from the Council, so this will mean I won’t have as far to go to be told what we should be doing and how we should think about the future.” (Hillary Clinton 2009, Washington DC)

edit on 4-11-2016 by Gaussq because: Headline

edit on 4-11-2016 by Gaussq because: Headline...

edit on 4-11-2016 by Gaussq because: Typo

edit on 4-11-2016 by Gaussq because: Headline...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I wondered how long it would take to throw doubt and try to smear a man of his reputation ? Damage control has got to be in full repair mode !

I personally have known great patriotic men and women who have given their lives to do what is right for the republic... I can only assume there are still those who believe in America and the principles it once stood for... at least I hope so.. Are there those who pull the strings of a puppet government ? Maybe more than most would care to learn or believe.. I dunno but do suspect that might be the case or get JFKed

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

Something to consider from the source of this piece

In Our Opinion Prophecies Predict Three Major Events At The End Of Times: 1. The arrival of the ”True Way” will unite all old and upright religions. This ”Way of Enlightenment” will be taught and spread by the ”Son-of-Man” who will be born in China. He will have a human body and he will be filled with the spirit of God. His name will be ”Li” according to many prophecies and religions. 2. The Antichrist will arrive and rule the whole world for a short time with his Marxist teachings during the End of Times. He will start the most evil persecution of the people who practice the ”True Way”. The beast of the Antichrist is called the ”Great Red Dragon” in the Bible and it represents the Chinese Communist Party. Their evil dynasty is predestined to end in 2019, the shortest dynasty ever in Chinese history. 3. The Last Judgment will then take place and the true purpose of the Last Judgment is to separate good people from evil people according to many prophets. Crucial to all human beings is to be a good person and retain divine belief in spite of the deceptive attraction of atheism. In this way you will be able to walk into the future.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
You are aware his name was removed from the CFR sometime after October 6, 2012.

I could tell you why, but then there would be a sticker on you mailbox.

Just kidding, but it is a very poor attempt at misdirection.

Buck

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The INTENTIONAL lowering of security on her server system is the COURIER to deliver the state secrets to the paying "customers". She supplies the user name, password, and software forks that leave the forensics to mimic a server hack break-in.

The claim by Clinton of Russia hacking is part of the ruse to use against Trump as if he's part of the conspiracy to steal state secrets.

The server is the intentional courier and deliver agent for paid data.

Getting top secret or SAP off a JWICS from a SCIF into a non-secure system requires acts of extreme and exceptional ESPIONAGE.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

I am with most people here who want the corruption to end. After watching his first video and looking him up, I too began to wonder what he was really up to. I have no doubt he is appointed to get the word out but with his training in psych ops you have to question exactly who is trying to influence and why?

While hopeful, it is wise to keep our eyes open for a massive false flag with this one, as in a silent internet coup on we the people...we the dissenters aka extremists for not falling in line.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tkwasny

You do realize I spit coffee all over the monitor, when I seen that.

Romeo Foxtrot, shall we dance.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I think that he might be the perfect guy to go public with this as he would be able to have lots to say in front of a investigation. can you imagine the mind games that would happen . Better then a UFC fight I would imagine and a perfect time to unload probably much more damming info if that is possible .

top topics

join