It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange Interview - November 5th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

This looks like it will be golden. I'm sure Assange is pissed as hell after having his internet cut and has a lot to say in front of a camera. The interview will be 25 minutes long.

His last interview was over the phone to Argentina. There is a YouTube video of it, but it's easier to Read the transcript

With all the revelations that have happened this last week, it will be interesting to see what he has to say. Whether waiting until Nov. 5th is the right move, I'm not sure. Maybe their is a special leak planned?

Remember, remember, the fifth of November, The Gunpowder Treason and plot.

YouTube video description:

In an exclusive 25-minute interview with John Pilger to be broadcast by RT on Saturday, Julian Assange categorically denied that the troves of US Democratic Party and Clinton work and staff emails released this year have come from the Russian government.

Ghost
edit on 3-11-2016 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Thanks for sharing, I for one was not aware. I think I'll catch the transcript after the fact. His last event was kind of ho-hum.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I said in another Topic, we are not Russians, and we have all been saying it wasn't Russians from the beginning.

you can't ignore people like Seth Rich and Eric Braverman to name a few

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
John Pilger

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAn0nym0usX
I said in another Topic, we are not Russians, and we have all been saying it wasn't Russians from the beginning.

you can't ignore people like Seth Rich and Eric Braverman to name a few

Anon friend... according to other posts and Steve Pieczenik the leak was facilitated through ex NSA and ex CIA people who were fed up with things. What's your stance on that? I for one can respect that a whole lot if it's true. I certainly never bought into the whole "Russians!!1!!" idea.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

good post haven't seen this one either.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Here are a couple of great excerpts from the interview.

“The Clinton camp has been able to project a neo-McCarthyist hysteria that Russia is responsible for everything. Hillary Clinton has stated multiple times, falsely, that 17 US intelligence agencies had assessed that Russia was the source of our publications. That’s false – we can say that the Russian government is not the source,” Assange told the veteran Australian broadcaster as part of a 25-minute John Pilger Special.

“Hillary Clinton is just one person. I actually feel quite sorry for Hillary Clinton as a person, because I see someone who is eaten alive by their ambitions, tormented literally to the point where they become sick – for example faint – as a result of going on, and going with their ambitions. But she represents a whole network of people, and a whole network of relationships with particular states.”

www.rt.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Interesting Guy Fawkes day.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Excellent choice in timing coming from Mr. Assange!

Lines up with what could be some heavy Anonymous leaks!!

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amThursday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

We have inside sources everywhere, we are your father, your mother, brother and sister, we are your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Here's the full interview as it looks like the one in the op has been removed or incorrectly linked:

Very good stuff. I feel for him when he talks about his kids and wife.
edit on 6-11-2016 by Aedaeum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAn0nym0usX
a reply to: flice

We have inside sources everywhere, we are your father, your mother, brother and sister, we are your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man
yet your unaware russia is feeding this, get new sources.

top topics

join