It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will Democrats / Republicans do when one of them loses?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hopefully, the outcome is seen as legitimate, and everyone - however grudgingly - digs deep within themselves and finds a way to work toward a return to civility and bipartisan cooperation. Neither side is ever going to vanquish the other, we all have to live together. We can't just ignore an entire half of the country (give or take) because we disagree with them, no matter how profoundly.

On the other hand, I also hope both parties as well as the national electorate (the whole of it, not just two "sides,") have seen from this whole process the enormous thirst for change that clearly exists, and that next time around we get some valid third party options that have a fighting chance.

That said, I do have some concerns that regardless of who wins, things may have become so polarized that some newly combustible elements may have been introduced into the equation...

www.reuters.com...

Peace.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: darkbake

Who ever wins, life goes on...we move on.

No need to cry about it or throw a fit...you just start working on the next election.

Oh no no.... sniper training will be done on a massive scale to correct the Imbalance.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AceWombat04
Hopefully, the outcome is seen as legitimate, and everyone - however grudgingly - digs deep within themselves and finds a way to work toward a return to civility and bipartisan cooperation. Neither side is ever going to vanquish the other, we all have to live together. We can't just ignore an entire half of the country (give or take) because we disagree with them, no matter how profoundly.

On the other hand, I also hope both parties as well as the national electorate (the whole of it, not just two "sides,") have seen from this whole process the enormous thirst for change that clearly exists, and that next time around we get some valid third party options that have a fighting chance.

That said, I do have some concerns that regardless of who wins, things may have become so polarized that some newly combustible elements may have been introduced into the equation...

www.reuters.com...

Peace.

I want a SPLIT into TWO COUNTRIES. One side democratic the other republican. Oh an di thas to be bloody and destructive too. Im giddy with excitement.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
well if dems win the reps will just go on with life and act like civil human beings, but if republicans win the dems will riot in the street probably assaulting people as they've been doing recently.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join