It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran claims it's sending elite fighters to infiltrate US, Europe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: spirit_horse

I don't buy it. Iran has nothing to gain from terrorist attacks in the west. Sounds like Saudi/Israeli lies to me.

Nowhere did they say terrorist attacks -- it seems more like covert espionage to me, and yeah -- every nation has something to gain from covert espionage. At all times.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

1. Iran has fully co-operated concerning it's nuclear program, something every other President has failed at since Israel began screaming in a year Iran will have the bomb.

2. I believe the money sent was money from their frozen assets, therefore it was Iranian money. Sanctions are to be lifted with Iranian co-operation.

3. Iran has never clobbered the USA, no military conflict has since it's revolution except the Iraqi conflict. US backed Saddam, despite their use of chemical warfare.

4. Don't drink the coolaid, the USA has very dirty hands concerning Iran. Probably still bitter about getting kicked out after having the British kicked out. It's Iran's oil, get over it.

5. Just for kicks, yes Iran has supported terrorists/freedom fighters, for the US to complain would be the pot calling the kettle black no?

Just to be safe though, check your cupboards, closets and under the bed because an Iranian might just be hiding with a nuclear bomb... Better safe than sorry.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

1. Iran has fully co-operated concerning it's nuclear program, something every other President has failed at since Israel began screaming in a year Iran will have the bomb.

2. I believe the money sent was money from their frozen assets, therefore it was Iranian money. Sanctions are to be lifted with Iranian co-operation.

3. Iran has never clobbered the USA, no military conflict has since it's revolution except the Iraqi conflict. US backed Saddam, despite their use of chemical warfare.

4. Don't drink the coolaid, the USA has very dirty hands concerning Iran. Probably still bitter about getting kicked out after having the British kicked out. It's Iran's oil, get over it.

5. Just for kicks, yes Iran has supported terrorists/freedom fighters, for the US to complain would be the pot calling the kettle black no?

Just to be safe though, check your cupboards, closets and under the bed because an Iranian might just be hiding with a nuclear bomb... Better safe than sorry.

Why not get your information from the horses mouth? The words and the actions coming from Iran clobber your nice piece of self propaganda. Try reality, it shows what's actually happening.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I don't buy it. Iran has nothing to gain from terrorist attacks in the west. Sounds like Saudi/Israeli lies to me.

Me too, why would Iran on a whim decide to send infiltrators to the US.
What could they achieve? a ''western spring'' ?

all they will get is arrested then political accusations, sanctions and and end to the friendly ties they have started generating.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Why not get your information from the horses mouth? The words and the actions coming from Iran clobber your nice piece of self propaganda. Try reality, it shows what's actually happening.

really?... so you read the news article?

funny i went to www.tasnimnews.com... and couldnt find a single word of this ''quote''

I even searched the website for the apparent generals name and came up with 0.

So please, tell me what horses mouth your hearing this from because the UK and US media all seem to point to the same source without actually giving a source.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Hmpph, seem to recall certain viruses in Siemens gear that blew up their cascades? Suxtnet mean anything to anyone?
These guys have to have been in the game a long time just trying to thwart everything from Mossadek to their scientists suddenly getting blown up, to wholesale sanctions....(which they got around many of...) to PKK and other attacks we likely didn't try to discourage either...etc etc....We taught them how to play the game....didn't have to be that way...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Maybe it's to combat the Sunni insurgency?

Iran does not look all that bad.

I'm hungry now.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
kinda like the CIA has infiltrated most regimes in the ME and western Europe.

keep us updated on this horror by Iran.
and be sure to not have multiple news outlets corroborating this story.
because you know, the best way to infiltrate other governments is by letting your military commander announce it to the world.

vote Trump.

Or it's already been done and the announcement is a diversion.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Let's keep an eye on refugee/immigration numbers.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

This is disturbing on several levels - Its been more than 100 years since Iran has been involved in a war of its own making, some say 300 years.

Whats changed for Iran to consider this action? We know that Iran defended itself against Iraq who invaded Iran under instructions from the US some years ago.

We know that their next door neighbor has repeatedly called for Iran to be nuked and therefore extinguished when they have not invaded any country in more than 100 years.

Perhaps, I Iran has become so afraid for its safety and security that its decided to take some preemptive intelligence gathering operations, just like most countries do particularly the US and Israel do, to try to assess the extent of threats and the credibility of the threats, This will enable them to assess the overall threat level to Iran.

Lets not forget the real axis of evil is television, politicians, big business and banks.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Well, if they're wantin' to start a war, that's the way to go about it... Yes, sir, that'll just about qualify as causus belli (sp?).

Assuming, of course, there's anything to it, at all... Hope not. Things are sucky enough, don't need this to go along with it.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I smell a false flag brewing...Why would Iran even mention this if that is what they are planning...So sad,
maybe it is another distraction to keep try and divert attention away from the waterfall of emails coming out from wikileaks

not so sure about that...

I see the Iranian Revolutionary Guards as creating a subversive planning core-group that is on par with the totally secretive, Sunni aligned Muslim Brotherhood that exists today all throughout the ME and on the WH list of Advisors and Policy Making positions scattered all through the vast Homeland-Security department

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

The President can not suspend / disband Congress.
The President can not declare martial law.

Any attempt to perform either illegal / unconstitutional acts would allow for his removal by any meas necessary.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

This is not serious.

Even if they wanted to infiltrate Europe, USA there is almost zero support for Shia type islam.
95% of mosques and madrases outside Iran preaching Sunni type and without this kind of local support, all those would be infiltrators will have no place where to hide or where to mobilize new jihadists.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Come on then. Enlighten me on what is happening.

Because as far as I see the only people creating conflict is the same old faces with the same old tactics.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Interesting times. And clearly some sort of pretext for action - the question is by whom, where, and when. Myself & my wife have recently received unexpected prescience (mainly in dreams, but also through spontaneous 'discernment' when observing certain news stories) regarding the risk of a sudden ramp-up to moderately destructive global warfare. Pandemonium awaits..? The end of days? Feels like we may be approaching the changing of the Ages.

edit on NovemberThursday16011CST05America/Chicago-060012 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Yes, 2017 will be a year to remember in my opinion. If the global economy collapses there is most likely warfare to follow. I just read that Obama asked congress for 35 billion to fight ISIS and ordered the pentagon to take out the leaders of Al-Nusra Front. The very group they said were moderates and armed and funded. Someone is covering their treasonous deeds. Iran is also supporting terrorist groups, so anything can happen.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Sounds like Obama is trying to prevent their capture... A capture that could verify Clinton and Obama's complicity.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Sounds like Obama is trying to prevent their capture... A capture that could verify Clinton and Obama's complicity.

My thoughts exactly. I would advise Obama not to vacation or live in his new house in Qatar after this went public. He is going to have them turn on him for betraying them. I am rather happy I can sit back and watch this. It makes it hard to be a soldier fighting overseas with our leaders giving 'aid and comfort to the enemy' and then turning on them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join