It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Says I Was There 9/11. Uh Yeah NO.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

As a United States Senator she was in Washington D.C. at her home in Whitehaven when the first plane hit the World Trade Center. She spent most of the day reacting to the attacks in media interviews and joined her colleagues singing “God Bless America” on the Capitol Hill steps.

Today in Fla Hillary:

“I know what happened not far from here at Pulse night club in Orlando,” she said. “I was in New York City on 9/11 as one of the two senators. I will defeat ISIS. I will protect America.”

Jesus Christ! Tell the truth about something. Anything for once.

www.breitbart.com...

edit on Tue Nov 1 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: tags added IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Tue Nov 1 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

+35 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Trump was there

Donald Trump TV Interview at Ground Zero on 9-11-01
He sent over 200 men to look for survivors. He didn't have to do that, but he did.

Hillary talks, and actually accomplishes nothing, other than lying.

Trump gets things done!

edit on 11/1/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

+15 more 
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

She was under sniper fire

+7 more 
link   

Well at least her Bosnian sniper story has been vindicated. Pics ... it happened.

+16 more 
link   
That woman lies so often she is probably starting to believe her own delusions.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

She is so far gone mentally she may actually believe her own lies.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Shes lied so much to this point about so many different things, she can no longer keep track of fact and fiction.

She probably thinks she was in Dallas when JFK was assassinated as well.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Why even lie about something like this, just makes no sense. Does she think nobody will check it out these days. It's as if she just lies for the f*** of it. No reasoning behind it's just like Casey Anthony was doing. The lies serve no purpose. People won't think any more of her if she was there or not. It's not like she was digging through rubble.
edit on 1-11-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Maybe she meant to say that she was there when they were rigging the buildings with explosives.

link   
I was there. Never forget ... lol

link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Shes lied so much to this point about so many different things, she can no longer keep track of fact and fiction.

If she were she would have been about 14 years old!
edit on 11/1/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
As a United States Senator she was in Washington D.C. at her home in Whitehaven when the first plane hit the World Trade Center. She spent most of the day reacting to the attacks in media interviews and joined her colleagues singing “God Bless America” on the Capitol Hill steps.

Today in Fla Hillary:

“I know what happened not far from here at Pulse night club in Orlando,” she said. “I was in New York City on 9/11 as one of the two senators. I will defeat ISIS. I will protect America.”

www.breitbart.com...

Well to be fair George Bush said he was watching TV news seeing the first plane flying into the first building and then marveled at what a terrible pilot that was, a feat only accomplishable as a live broadcast by knowing it would happen in advance because the camera would have to be planted in Manhattan to point at the WTC where the plane was to hit. Planes go 300mpg and so the only cameras that recorded it should have been generally accidentally on at the time the first plane hit and certainly not broadcasting live. I'm sure he takes his words back now, and I'm told he was merely imagining something that never happened.

So apparently knowing where you were on 9/11 when it all happened is really hard to do. Knowing what media you learned the event from is just as hard. Word of mouth news, live TV news, who can tell the difference when a passenger airliner gets blown up?

Maybe the smartest thing do is is pull it, and we made the decision to pull.

Larry Silverstein talking about WTC building 7.

They all mis-spoke and imagined and misremembered accidentally implying they were in on it.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

He also bragged during an interview that he now has the tallest building in NYC. Stay classy.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

We finally know the identity of the babushka lady.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: fractal5

originally posted by: LifeMode

Today in Fla Hillary:

www.breitbart.com...

Well to be fair George Bush said he was watching TV news seeing the first plane flying into the first building and then marveled at what a terrible pilot that was, a feat only accomplishable as a live broadcast by knowing it would happen in advance because the camera would have to be planted in Manhattan to point at the WTC where the plane was to hit. Planes go 300mpg and so the only cameras that recorded it should have been generally accidentally on at the time the first plane hit and certainly not broadcasting live. I'm sure he takes his words back now, and I'm told he was merely imagining something that never happened.

So apparently knowing where you were on 9/11 when it all happened is really hard to do. Knowing what media you learned the event from is just as hard. Word of mouth news, live TV news, who can tell the difference when a passenger airliner gets blown up?

Maybe the smartest thing do is is pull it, and we made the decision to pull.

Larry Silverstein talking about WTC building 7.

They all mis-spoke and imagined and misremembered accidentally implying they were in on it.

I thought Bush was reading a book to elementary school kids.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

If she were she would have been about 14 years old!

She gave her film to Mr Zapruda then told police the shooter was in the book building....OMG this woman is the biggest liar on both sides of the Mason Dixon.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

She would Tell the American Public She was at the Alamo with Davy Crockett , and was Wounded Defending the Future Republic Of Texas if She thought it would get Her some Votes......The Woman Has No SHAME ....

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure the 9-11 Hillary is referring to, is from this year at the 9-11 memorial. The one where she left early and (AHGEM) tripped into her van. Still hilarious she claims that day at all.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I've lived in NYC my whole life, and when Hill-dawg was running for senate back in 2000 there was a very popular bumper sticker that said, "GO HOME HILLARY."

It's only natural for her to try to use 9/11 to her advantage. Why couldn't we build a wall around Arkansas?

*No offense to anyone from Arkansas

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join