It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Exactly IS Huma Abedin? What Most People Don't Know, But Should.

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
What do YOU know about Huma Abedin, arguably Clinton's closest aid? I just wanted to post this here and see what you guys think. Is this video off base?

Clinton Supporters: Do you just not care?

EDIT: I'm having trouble getting the video to work here, so here is the raw link: youtu.be...

edit on 1-11-2016 by skepticalguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: skepticalguy

Link isn't working but off the top of my head I know her parents (particularly her father) are kinda sketchy in that Sharia kind of way.

I've also always thought that her marriage to the Wienster was one of political expediency (although of course I can't say that with any certainty).

I also know she was on some board that publishes (or published) an old school Sharia-ish magazine.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I will watch it but before watching it:

Her parent had some coin so they sent her to a good US school because their county sucks. She went to school without loans or working because she is a punk a** b**** who can't support herself. She got this job because she is a quasi minority Muslim and that is what Hillary needed at the time to show her compassion for the Muslims. Well, that intern worked out. Both are like a 5, meaning semi-attractive but not attractive enough to keep around the kind of men they like. They form a bond. Huma likes arranged marriages being her heritage so Hillary hooks her up with a real sleezeball like her husband to create a mini-me effect without Huma knowing. Huma is now Hillary's mini-me.

edit on 1-11-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Embedded for you

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Wife (estranged) of a guy accused of sexual "improprieties" with a minor. Parents have links to terrorist groups. Rumored to be very "close" to Hillary. Oddly absent since the FBI reopened the case!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Thanks! Used your code to edit my post. Much appreciated.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Your welcome!

20 years Huma Abedin has worked with Hillary,
reported she is like a 2nd daughter.

I think Hillary is part and parcel of Huma's
activities.

S&F

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Lot's more information is here:

"Spread Islam Throughout The World" The Clinton's & MVP HUMA ABEDIN (Hillary's Girl)

ATS thread from earlier this year.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

And yet she married a Jewish man.

I find it all very interesting.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I hate to go to the gutter, but I really do think something is up between them two. This might explain why she wasn't kicked to the curb the first time Weiner got caught sexting. No politically savvy top level politician is going to want someone with that kind of public baggage in their camp.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Her middle name is Mahmoud. That is a boy name.

Five congressional members tried to draw attention to the fact that Abedin had "immediate family connections to foreign extremist organizations" which they said were "potentially disqualifying conditions for obtaining a security clearance" and questioned why Abedin had not been "disqualified for a security clearance." (wikipedia)

Other congressional members such as Nancy Pelosi played their PC card and rejected the claim.

Now look where we are.
edit on 1-11-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

maybe for cover. That's over now also.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Hillary is gay. Why is Huma so close to her? She probably is too

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Huma Abedin got a Top Secret clearance in 2009.

How convenient. That's the year Hillary Clinton became Secretary of State.

ETA: BTW, it’s a felony for persons trusted with such security clearance to remove classified information from government control and send and store it on an unauthorized computer system.

nypost.com...
edit on 1-11-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Her middle name is Mahmoud. That is a boy name.

Five congressional members tried to draw attention to the fact that Abedin had "immediate family connections to foreign extremist organizations" which they said were "potentially disqualifying conditions for obtaining a security clearance" and questioned why Abedin had not been "disqualified for a security clearance." (wikipedia)

Other congressional members such as Nancy Pelosi played their PC card and rejected the claim.

Now look where we are.

She is a Saudi SPY , It's as Plane* as Day..........

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Wife (estranged) of a guy accused of sexual "improprieties" with a minor. Parents have links to terrorist groups. Rumored to be very "close" to Hillary. Oddly absent since the FBI reopened the case!

That about nails it but you forgot that she is uncannily proficient at leaving classified material behind during foreign visits and kept an entire copy of 650,000 emails of the Secretary of State who also works for the Clinton Foundation. Adept at procuring blackmail materials for later use.

#Weinergate2016

Oh ya, the Weiners got married at Bill and Hillary's place and she called Huma a daughter. Now they refer to Huma as "some staffer". There goes that gold standard of judgement calls again.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Something has never seemed right about Huma to me, gut feeling. I guess we will know exactly what her deal is in the weeks to come since the FBI are now eyeing her.
Where ever the Clinton's are, scandal will surely follow!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Isn't it completely obvious now that Huma is an agent for the Muslim Brotherhood and is in fact Hillarys handler? The marriage to a US congressman was an obvious sham. The Brotherhood likely knew about Weiner's perversions and exploited them as any good spy agency would.
Any American who thinks it's ok for the Clintons to take hundreds of millions of dollars from countries and organizations that not only support Sharia law but have also vowed to export it to the USA, are either completely out of their mind or have absolutely no idea what's going on here. Keep watching Joy Behr tho.

edit on 2-11-2016 by VinMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

they hate the goyim it makes sense

new topics

top topics

join