It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Election Is One Week Away....Let's See Your Prediction Maps

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I'll play,

Now:

After:

I think Nevada and Colorado will be a surprise, and go Trump.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

I think Nevada and Colorado will be a surprise, and go Trump.

That is one route that I'm sure the Trump campaign is looking at.

Now here is something interesting...take your map and give Evan McMullin Utah.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

LOL Trump/Kaine

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad

LOL Trump/Kaine

LOL.

Why not...with the way this election has been going, it almost seems appropriate.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
supposedly in trump's internal polling they were in a dead heat in NM and Michigan. This was right before Comey's announcement about the investigation.
If michigan is in play, MN and WI are not far behind. If NM is in play, CO is right along with them. If all these are in play NH and Penn are in play.
That is how I came about my map.

Trump campaign and clinton campaign have been visiting michigan quite a bit near the finish here. I live in mich
Here is a txt I got today

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

supposedly in trump's internal polling they were in a dead heat in NM and Michigan. This was right before Comey's announcement about the investigation. If michigan is in play, MN and WI are not far behind. If NM is in play, CO is right along with them. If all these are in play NH and Penn are in play. That is how I came about my map.

Of course any campaign is going to say their internal polling says every state is close and up for grabs.

But all other polling says otherwise.

So the question is, why do you believe mystery polls that you haven't seen over polls that are available for everyone to see?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

www.realclearpolitics.com...,AK_5,FL_5,NH_5,MI_1,VT_1,ME_1,ME1_1,ME2_1,RI_1,NY_1 ,PA_1,NJ_1,DE_1,MD_1,VA_1,WV_5,OH_5,IN_5,IL_1,CT_1,WI_1,NC_1,DC_1,MA_1,TN_5,AR_5,MO_5,GA_5,SC_5,KY_5,AL_5,LA_5,MS_5,IA_5,MN_1,OK_5,TX_5,NM_1,KS_5,NE_5 ,NE2_5,SD_5,ND_5,WY_5,MT_5,CO_1,ID_5,UT_8,AZ_1,NV_5,OR_1,WA_1,CA_1

No toss up's. Clinton 295, Trump 237. Prior to this recent FBI investigation I would have given her Texas and Florida, but I think they'll go Trump now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join