It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Election Is One Week Away....Let's See Your Prediction Maps

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The election is one week away. At this point, the campaigning is pretty much over. So let's see how everyone thinks the election will play out. It's very easy to make your own election map and share it here on ATS:

1. Follow this link to go to Real Clear Politics "Create Your Own Map" page.

2. Fill in the map how you think the final electoral map will look.

3. Either take a screenshot and share it here on ATS or click on the email icon under the "SHARE THIS MAP" title and copy/paste the address it gives.

It's as simple as that. It would be nice to show some explanation on why you have created the map you have, why certain states are going red or blue, etc.

For Reference:

Here is the current Real Clear Politics map:

Here is the current map with no toss up States:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Here is my prediction map as of right now.

My map isn't too different from the "no toss up" map. I made two changes. One is I think Clinton will win Arizona. I think the Latin voters are way too angry at Trump and are motivated more than ever to get out and vote in Arizona. The other change I made is to give Even McMullin Utah. If Clinton supporters in Utah are smart, they will go out and vote for McMullin, giving him the state and denying it to Trump.

Some thoughts on other battleground states:

Florida: This is pretty much a true toss up state. I put it down for Trump for two reasons. First is that Trump is focusing very hard on Florida...he has to win it or he has zero chance of winning the election. Second is that when it comes down to it, I think Florida's demographics aren't in Clinton's favor.

North Carolina: This is another close toss up state. I gave it to Clinton for the same reasons I gave Florida Trump. Clinton and her surrogates are hitting North Carolina hard this week, including Hillary, Bill Clinton, President Obama, Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, Lena Dunham and Will Ferrell. For Trump's campaign...all I'm seeing is Trump himself will be there one time this week.

Pennsylvania: This has been and continues to be strong in Clinton's favor

Ohio: Trump has been leading in Ohio for a long time now. The polls are tightening, but I think Trump will hold on to this.

Colorado/Nevada/New Hampshire: Similar to Ohio, Clinton has held these states for a long time and I think she will hold on to them.

Now for hypotheticals:

Trump has only one path to 270: Along with the states I have already given him, he has to hang onto Utah and also has to win Arizona, North Carolina, Colorado, and New Hampshire. Those are the three tightest races for him to have a hope of winning. I believe this is the only path Trump has to win the election.

Here is an interesting scenario. Trump wins the states he needs to win the election, but loses Utah to McMullin. That gives Clinton 266, Trump 266, and McMullin 6...with no one getting over the 270 mark. That would be a crazy situation...but with the way this election has gone...it almost seems fitting.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Pennsylvania and Colorado will decide the election. If Trump can turn one of those states he wins. If not Clinton is in. Simple as that

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Pretty much this:

Truly, for some there is no hope....

edit on 11/1/2016 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
Pennsylvania and Colorado will decide the election. If Trump can turn one of those states he wins. If not Clinton is in. Simple as that

I don't really see how they decide the election...would you want to provide a map that shows the States you think Trump already has locked up and only needs one of those to win?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

I don't really see how they decide the election...would you want to provide a map that shows the States you think Trump already has locked up and only needs one of those to win?

Cant provide a map due to adblocker. Trump takes AZ, NV, FL, IA, GA, NC, OH and CO

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
If nothing else changes, I think Trump is going to run the table. Clinton is done.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Here's mine:

So, suddenly everyone wakes up on election day and says to themselves, "Oh my god... what are we doing!?!" and they choose not to support the two worst candidates that have ever been placed on the face of this earth to run for president of the United States, and to remove the power that is held over us by the terrible two-party system that forces itself upon us in a form of political rape.

(For some reason I can't get the image to post after I uploaded it to ATS, so I'll have to use the link)

Linky-poo.
edit on 1-11-2016 by Aldakoopa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hitlary will usurp power. But make it look like a close race.

Then there arose such a clamor of election fraud but nobody cared because look, the Reichstag is on fire.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Hitlary will usurp power. But make it look like a close race.

Then there arose such a clamor of election fraud but nobody cared because look, the Reichstag is on fire.
Too plausible. Almost too likely, but I would wager money on something like this happening in quick, dramatic fashion. With some other big distraction blinding the masses while their usual puppets tell tales of patriotism and civil obedience. I also predict the NWO people will get another leg or two to stand on when the recounts end and the circus tents come down. Please America, destroy the be party system before it further damages society beyond hope of repair.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

edit on 1-11-2016 by Illumimasontruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Looking at early voters and mail ins especially in Florida; I believe we are looking at a landslide. Looking at how most skews have polling their samples at +10 dem, +10 women, +10 w/bachelors over the what the population actually is.
This second investigation has opened up the floodgates similar to how the Carter-Reagan election.
In the midwest I can see a revolt going on against their union bosses telling them to vote hillary. Midwest states do not have the same kind of democrats as the coast. Without the blue collar union workers its over, their are not enough trendy hipsters, and intelligentsia. The lefty youngsters like to leave because the midwest is too square for them.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
It doesn't look like its going to let me post the image, but barring an unexpected turn of events, I think this race started breaking for Trump late last week shortly before emailgate became an issue again. As such, I think he's going to have a very good night next Tuesday and is going to win these close races where Hillary has long been struggling to break out of the low/mid 40s, including the 2nd district in Maine. Additionally, I expect him to score at least one major upset among Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Virginia. Even without those, Trump wins at least 275-263.

Here's the link to the map, including a Trump win in Pennsylvania.
edit on 1-11-2016 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Thanks for the reply. We would take our country back but currently, we're too disinterested.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Wow, so far it seems like Trump supporters are VERY confident that Trump is going to win in a landslide.

I honestly don't think that is the case, I think this is just fantasy and/or not really understanding US Elections.

Anyone want to give a realistic map of a Trump win???

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

And we think you're a liberal who wouldn't accept a Trump victory if it already happened

I actually had a realistic map, but now a month old and gone.
edit on 1-11-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
This race has been so insane, and so much has happened that I don't think anyone could have predicted at the outset, I am going to be very conservative and factor in 1) the possibility that there are a lot of unpolled Trump voters and undecideds that make polls more likely to include error, and 2) the fact that as of today things are tightening somewhat nationally and the trajectory on FiveThirtyEight shows it likely to tighten even more unless something changes. Therefore, while I still think this is unlikely personally, I'm going to offer this as a "best conservative guess" at the moment. (I call it a guess rather than a prediction because, honestly, I feel I'd have to be mad to assert a true prediction in this campaign lol.)

originally posted by: kruphix
Wow, so far it seems like Trump supporters are VERY confident that Trump is going to win in a landslide.

I honestly don't think that is the case, I think this is just fantasy and/or not really understanding US Elections.

Anyone want to give a realistic map of a Trump win???

I think it's incredibly unlikely, but if it happened, it could look something like this IMHO:

NH is the one state that's currently leaning Clinton that fivethirtyeight gives him more than a 21% chance of winning. So if things tighten, and there really are a lot more Trump voters than polls indicate... it's at least conceivable. And I don't see any other state that's still on the table even remotely so... I'm going with that as a 'realistic' Trump win scenario. But again, I find it improbable at this point.

Again, these aren't predictions just guesses taking into account the one scenario in which Trump beats the polls e.g. further tightening before the election, combined with underpolled Trump voters. And I reserve the right to modify those guesses as we approach the day. :p

Again, I'm voting for neither.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

I don't need a Poll map to see who will win this election, I am depending on what some of the best remote viewers saw in the White House in 2017.

Ongoing SOR series of Remote Viewing Projects, Next President is Trump!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These guys have never been proven wrong yet. I will confess if their results are wrong, then I will become a disbeliever in Remote Viewing.

I believe if Hillary wins, there will be enough evidence to prove voter fraud, and election tampering that might declare Trump the winner. We will have to wait and see.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Don't care.

Voting Trump/Pence.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
So many hours devoted to these maps, but not a single one showing:
A) no votes, we've all been destroyed
B) ALL votes for hypnotoad
C) ALL votes for Clinton ( because hax )
D) ALL votes for Obama, since it's been for told that he would usurp the throne since before day one

Come now, where are the votes for it doesn't matter since the banker scum criminal elite will get their way no matter what?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join