It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Qatar, Turkey, Pipeline, Obama/HRC, War in Syria and how 650,000 emails ended up on Weiner's comp

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Wow, this all just makes perfect sense. I want to swear in a few "F" adjectives to demonstrate how perfect this is. Ok, found a tweet called The Qatar - Turkey Pipeline Story

- Hector Morenco

-Quatar & Saudis donated to the Clinton foundation while HRC was Sec. State. In exchange for the donations, the CIA was sent to Syria (2011).
-CIA was behind a staged Arab spring uprising to attempt to topple Assad, because he was blocking the Quatar/Turkey pipeline plan.
-The "FSA" Free Syrian Army was composed of (7) CIA operatives. This group was responsible for the 07/31/11 massacre of 95 people in Hama.
-The FSA, was orchastrated by the CIA at the request of Obama and HRC at the request of Qatar in exchange for Clinton foundation donations.
-AMBO Stevens was was working on exposing the Free Syrian Army plot info when HRC planned a purposeful attack on his embassy killing him.
-Emails on HRC's private server confirm these tragic events, and Obama & HRC thought they could pardon eachother after the election.

Little did Obama/HRC realize that an auto-sync feature between Huma & Weiner inadvertently saved the deleted emails on Weiner's machine.

Read more within.
twitter.com...

I am just absolutely glued to this cloak and dagger larger than life story unfolding in the United States. If this theory is correct, it's staggering. Obama and Hillary using foreign money disguised as charity to pull off the world's largest heist. This makes Watergate look like Romper Room.

There's more too. Rumors that the emails may link to the infamous pedo ring everyone has heard of but I'll save that for another thread once any more 'insider" info comes out. Now it's just rumored that FBI guys found images in a folder and were going to leak what they know regarding Weiner's computer. So Comey had to reopen the investigation. But this theory about the Sauds "paying to play" to get Assad out for the pipeline resonates on factual with me. It's going to be a wild 2017

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

There could be 100's of threads inside those 650k emails pointing some really high crimes . If what you said about the Benghazi set up is true then can that kind of crime be pardoned ? I am not surprised by the pipe line through Syria as there has been many pieces pointing to that being what is really going on ,or is the plan .

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall+

What are the odds that dick pick weiner and ex-wife Huma would be the downfall of the Clinton cartel?

The Qatar/Saudi/Turkey/Jordanian/CIA connection has always been painfully obvious to anyone trying to understand what is going on in Iraq/Syria.

They wanted to stop the Shiite Crescent by any means necessary including drugging up a bunch of lunatics and arming them with USA made tech, guided by "military advisors" that do not exist.

The world is witnessing the inner mechanations of the sadistic globalists in the background, I imagine they will be throwing old Hillary under the bus when it will serve them the best.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Here's a little better map that will give you a much better prospective.

Buck
edit on 31-10-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Bill was done in by a vagina and Hillary gets done in by a weiner. What are the odds of that indeed.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Holy sh!t!

I thought sh!t got real when the case got reopened.

But this sh!t right here...just got real!

Holy sh!t!

Drain the sh!tty swamp already!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Happy Hilloweinton!

b
edit on 31-10-2016 by Bspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
a reply to: elementalgrove

Bill was done in by a vagina and Hillary gets done in by a weiner. What are the odds of that indeed.

lol!

That is gold my friend, I will be using that in future conversations!

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmMonday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Just thought I would post this video because it fits nicely into all this. Who is Huma? Her internship was at the same time as Monica Lewinski's. They both started together but she' s a Saudi mole. There's so much stuff unraveling

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
talk about connecting dots which do not exist.

before everyone do the slow clap leading to a standing O, the real question should be why all this would be needed.
i hate using 'lol', but lol, this is the most far fetched bo0nkers conspiracy that came out of those emails, besides the UFO and Hillary meetings...
SA already has pipelines to turkey. Iran already has pipeline through iraq and syria.
there are a billion more plausible alternative deals for a ME only pipeline, without involving the US or needing to take down an entire nation... mental. this makes little sense, why would we pay 6 bill for a pipeline which doesnt benefit us or our allies, nor negate our enemies. Russia has oil. Russia is not exporting oil. SA would be crippling their already over strained oil enrichment if they wanted to add yet another pipeline for almost no gains... think.

i think this we're seeing the last gasp of the dying breath of everyone whom were hoping wikileaks would be able to topple HC, now in early November, tweet of an absurd theory is all we have.

and unfortunately, over 3/4 of voting Americans dont even know what the email scandal even is really about or can pinpoint some poignant undoing by HC... people would march on the streets with picket signs against HC's email shenanigans only if they only knew what to write on those signs...

vote Trump.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

the real question should be why all this would be needed.

Because this is over who controls the energy corridors to Europe

this is the most far fetched bo0nkers conspiracy that came out of those emails

This originated long before the emails. There has already been talk about the pipeline as far back as 2009

The roots of the war in Syria is centered in the development, supply and control of oil and natural gas reserves in Middle Eastern countries and the pipelines needed to send them primarily to Europe. Syria is not a major oil producer. Until the start of the Syrian civil war in March, 2011, Syria was making a hardly negligible $4 billion a year in oil sales – a third of the government budget. Nevertheless, Syria is a strategic country to transport natural gas from various Middle East countries to Europe. Syria is already part of a Western-ordained gas pipeline that spans from Egypt to Syria. This pipeline, known as the Arab Gas Pipeline, was originally planned to continue traveling from Syria into Turkey. From there, it can be piped into Europe. The major players of this Western approved pipeline include Saudi Arabia and Qatar, among other Gulf nations.

there are a billion more plausible alternative deals for a ME only pipeline, without involving the US or needing to take down an entire nation... mental. this makes little sense, why would we pay 6 bill for a pipeline which doesnt benefit us or our allies

This is Qatar's pipeline. Not sure why you think US will pay 6 billion. And it's a lot more complicated than what you think, it's not oil it's an LNG line.

"The discovery in 2009 of a new gas field near Israel, Lebanon, Cyprus, and Syria opened new possibilities to bypass the Saudi Barrier and to secure a new source of income. Pipelines are in place already in Turkey to receive the gas. Only Al-Assad is in the way. Qatar along with the Turks would like to remove Al-Assad and install the Syrian chapter of the Muslim Brotherhood. It is the best organized political movement in the chaotic society and can block Saudi Arabia's efforts to install a more fanatical Wahhabi based regime. Once the Brotherhood is in power, the Emir's broad connections with Brotherhood groups throughout the region should make it easy for him to find a friendly ear and an open hand in Damascus." [5]

en.wikipedia.org...

i think this we're seeing the last gasp of the dying breath of everyone whom were hoping wikileaks would be able to topple HC, now in early November, tweet of an absurd theory is all we have.

As I said, the LNG discovery has opened up new routes and there's a struggle for whom will control the energy corridors supplying Europe. This isn't anything new.
Everything you need to know

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
You're just figuring this stuff out now?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

No I've known about this for awhile. It's just coming into better focus now with all the key players and the latest scandal.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Respectfully I think everyone should calm down and wait and see...

Look onto who is doing the investigation on this matter... poedestas friend who wanted to help with the Hillary campaign?

######. I hate to be cynical but nothing is going to happen.

top topics

join