It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Americas' Elections are Hacked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The American election can be stolen by magic, fraction magic, as is revealed in this expose;

Black Box Voting, founded in 2003, performs nonpartisan investigative reporting on elections in an attempt to stop vote rigging.

Bev Harris became known for groundbreaking work on electronic voting machines, which can remove transparency of the vote count.
With voting machines, all political power can be converted to the hands of a few anonymous subcontractors:

The story broken on the Alex Jones show by the independent organization, the system involves an algorithm to pre-programme the results

How election will be hacked
edit on 31-10-2016 by Sigrun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sigrun

Your avatar relates to my ring! Hail friend, well-met!

I think elections arent so much hacked, hijacked, stolen...whatever...but Ive ALWAYS thought they were "stacked", "packed". "mis-counted", votes "lost" etc...

I think its a form of "creative-accounting".
edit on 31-10-2016 by mysterioustranger because: fatt ffingers!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Double post

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

What they're saying is that the counting system already has an inbuilt function so you can pre-set the percentage results and that the process is invisible, the machine determines the result yet everything appears regular.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Of course. And really? The only thing FOR SURE...is nothing is what we believe it to be...for sure. Sadly something I realized when voting in the 70's.

Youre correct....they have it all set, cut and dried...before we even hit the booths...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

No nothing is for real, you need the rigged poll to justify the pre-determined outcome, that way the poll and result correlate, but both have been adjusted, through an inbuilt feature of the counting system, the whole thing is going to create chaos because neither can any longer be trusted.

top topics

join