It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Obama, 2012 Is Calling and It Wants You to Eat Your Words

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I just want to poke fun at Obama for basically eating his own words from 2012 when he cracked a joke at Mitt Romney about foreign policy when he officially blamed Russia for our (Hillary's) election woes, and the State Department continues to struggle to balance itself against Russian growing influence.

Blame Russia, blame Russia, but I distinctly remember when you poked fun at Mitt Romney in 2012 for a seeing Russia as a threat.

So I do not necessarily see them as a foe, and feel we should allow them to finish the job in Syria. But Obama clearly miscalculated when he lobs a joke at Romney during the debate. Eh well, he would never own up to it at this point.

Please take your ACA with you when you leave office.
Sincerely
-the collective anger of America

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
4 years ago, not a grand length but enough to be a different circumstances?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I really love how they flip from one election year to another.

Thank you Mr. Internet.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: blackbird9393

My opinion is that he was just saying what he needed to say to attack the character of his competitor at the time and make him appear outdated. Frankly, I feel certain Obama agreed with him 100%, but merely laid out a joke to ridicule him. It was a decent joke I won't lie, and I don't even like the man. But it was clearly out of touch with the realities of the world, and now he gets to eat his words!

top topics

join