It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Orders Families of Consulate Workers in Istanbul to Leave

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

There are rumblings on reddit that the latest Podesta leak contains info for pay-to-play, and some on /r/the_donald say that this is distraction.

Relevant reddit thread: www.reddit.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray
abcnews.go.com...

There are rumblings on reddit that the latest Podesta leak contains info for pay-to-play, and some on /r/the_donald say that this is distraction.

Relevant reddit thread: www.reddit.com...

Maybe it's just me but your post makes no sense..

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Basically, the latest Podesta dump contains some very damaging emails, so they call home the families of ambassadorial staff to make it look like something super-scary is going on overseas.

Remember the buzz over the reports that Russia was bringing home it's consulate workers' families?

People then watch the squirrel more than they pay attention to the big news - the Podesta Dump scandal which might actually have some super-juicy stuff in it.

At least that's my interpretation of it.

YMMV
edit on 29-10-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

One day after the FBI announces that they are reopening Hillary's FBI investigation, we are seeing evidence of potential unrest in Turkey - which may or may not be tied to a) they know Hillary is going down and cannot repay them their political favors as possibly evidenced by the latest WIkileaks Podesta dump or b) unrest is being manufactured as a distraction. Or variances thereof. I linked to the MSM story first, then to the relevant reddit thread discussing this news. Keep in mind the coup.

I am sorry if I presented this in an unclear fashion as it is my first thread here.

Thanks Katsuko, you nailed it.
edit on 29-10-2016 by thegeneraldisarray because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Basically, the latest Podesta dump contains some very damaging emails, so they call home the families of ambassadorial staff to make it look like something super-scary is going on overseas.

Remember the buzz over the reports that Russia was bringing home it's consulate workers' families?

People then watch the squirrel more than they pay attention to the big news - the Podesta Dump scandal which might actually have some super-juicy stuff in it.

At least that's my interpretation of it.

YMMV

Where I ended up, apart from what you are saying which is plausible, was that Comey was sitting on everything, including the 'just found' on Huma Abedin/ Weiner's Laptop.....long ago.
So, if those tweets are true, is this Comey trying to do a diversion away from the main source of E-mails, Wikileaks.

My own thoughts about the American election is that the reality is a million miles from the expectations in the big picture. There's not much doubt that Trump is a crook for everyone, Hillary is harder to quantify, and if you said one is better than the other, that's about all you can say. For all that trying, you just don't know. The status quo presumption might be better regardless of who wins.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray

I am sorry if I presented this in an unclear fashion as it is my first thread here.

good presentation....

but I think the Jihadists (extremist Islamists) attacking Westerners around Istanbul is a product of the Erdogan desires to enhance radical Muslims and slip away from the secular State that is more comfortable to NATO

think in terms of the Saudi Monarchy that supports the radical Wahabbists as the model for Jihad under Erdogan/Turks

the Turks control the gates of migration for middle easterners to Europe... and an eventual Turk breakaway from the West/NATO is in the cards... an Turk Caliphate is the eventual end result as even the CIA & Pentagon mercenary army of ISIS, al Nusra, et al... all cease their relationship with the USA which to the Iranians' is 'the great satan'

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Now this has real possibility going HOT very soon

Twitter

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: thegeneraldisarray

25 words in the OP, 28 counting the reddit mention. Wow, such admirable keyboard skillz, go get 'em, tiger.

Do you think you can actually summarize or present a few article excerpts in your OP instead of link-dropping and & a dash vague hinky-jinky speak? A number of us can indeed click the links, but a number of others, for whatever reasons, cannot. Topic summaries COUNT.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

you quote: that Comey was sitting on everything, including the 'just found' on Huma Abedin/ Weiner's Laptop.....long ago.

No, not long ago - this is coming apart from NYPDs investigating Carlos Danger's computer WHICH turns out, may have been involved in communications intercepted by the FBI rogues who DID NOT DESTROY the devices agreed upon in the DOJ agreements for immunity. So Comey likely knew, deflected and let H off at first, then once the house of cards started to crumble, NYPD takes the ball and runs, letting Comey make the FBI announcement so his head doesn't roll, and NYPD can serve as the neutral party that did not cover up a thing, merely exposed ties apparent when they were investigating Danger.

I believe the Wikileaks contained such damaging info that the hand of Comey had to come down lest TPTB get implicated (Obama). It's a #storm at least 15 years in the making, this will take a minute to untangle BUT - I believe that Turkey's disruption/distraction is part and parcel of Erdogan raising hell over his lost cash on the table. Hill's dead in the water and the thugs wanna break knees for their lost contributions.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

25 words in the OP, 28 counting the reddit mention. Wow, such admirable keyboard skillz, go get 'em, tiger.

Do you think you can actually summarize or present a few article excerpts in your OP instead of link-dropping and & a dash vague hinky-jinky speak? A number of us can indeed click the links, but a number of others, for whatever reasons, cannot. Topic summaries COUNT.

Here is my breakdown: this whole charade is coming apart from NYPDs investigating Carlos Danger's computer WHICH turns out, may have been involved in communications intercepted by the FBI rogues who DID NOT DESTROY the devices agreed upon in the DOJ agreements for immunity. So Comey likely knew, deflected and let H off at first, then once the house of cards started to crumble, NYPD takes the ball and runs, letting Comey make the FBI announcement so his head doesn't roll, and NYPD can serve as the neutral party that did not cover up a thing, merely exposed ties apparent when they were investigating Danger.

I believe the Wikileaks contained such damaging info that the hand of Comey had to come down lest TPTB get implicated (Obama). It's a #storm at least 15 years in the making, this will take a minute to untangle BUT - I believe that Turkey's disruption/distraction is part and parcel of Erdogan raising hell over his lost cash on the table. Hill's dead in the water and the thugs wanna break knees for their lost contributions. So we are getting our people out of Dodge because a tantrum is incoming - and perhaps even more damning emails.

Here is one of the Podesta leaks that clearly ties H-dawg to Turkey: https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/36009

and another more cryptic: https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/1034

we all know what domain name to fill in the blanks Something like wi kil ea ks do t or g
edit on 29-10-2016 by thegeneraldisarray because: Link clarification

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

More "Wag the Dog" stuff from these imbecilic monsters.

Did they not have enough "Wag the dog" in launching bombing raids against Serbia to cover for the Monica Lewinsky/Bill Clinton scandal?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
There was an FBI guy on CNN that said 3 sep cases CGI, Clinton Email & Wieeenie that have crashed into each other

Twitter

They are going to need something very big too cover this till Nov 8

Better run to your Bunker
edit on 29-10-2016 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Considering Erdogan's name comes up in this latest dump ... Supposedly, he was seeking political access via Clinton Foundation or something which may explain why there is no peep out of anyone in the admin over his purges after the coup.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This is very interesting, but it could be completely unrelated to the new stuff or recent and upcoming wikileaks releases. Turkey has had a failed coup within the past six months, it has two active warzones on it's border, suffers occasional islamist. terrorist attacks,and has a long running internal insurgency. There are plenty of reasons to pull dependents and non essential personnel, i believe the US military did months ago.

However, there could be something coming out that would seriously strain US Turkish relations too. I suppose the theory that Erdogan feels like he got stiffed by Clinton is within the realm of possibility, but i'd think it more likely there is a specific threat or potential for an increase in hostilities in either Iraq or more likely Syria as well.

I don't see how this would come out on a Clinton server, but I also suppose it's possible that there may be info out that the US tipped off Erdogan to the recent coup attempt, breaking the half century long pattern of supporting a secular military over a corrupt or Islamic civilian leader of Turkey.

top topics

join