It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot An Alien?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
At my first paranormal conference in Gettysburg a UFO researcher by the name of Stan Gordon gave a lecture on the Kecksburg, Pennsylvania UFO incident among other things. After talking about Kecksburg I remember him briefly talking about Bigfoot as he does deal a bit with Cryptozoology and such in the Pennsylvania area. He presented a very strange idea which linked Bigfoot to UFOs. He explained that many UFO sightings are followed by Bigfoot sightings shortly afterwards. My question now is do you think that Bigfoot are possibly aliens? And if so do you have any other reasons to believe that Bigfoot could possibly be aliens. I should also mention that Stan Gordon also told of a weird account of eyewitnesses who saw Bigfoot carrying a glowing spherical object among other things. My memory is a bit fuzzy on the whole subject so I can't really say much more beyond that that I can remember. I'm just looking to see if there may be a legitimate connection between the two baffling mysteries.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Bigfoot could be a extra-dimentional I suppose.
There are a few threads talking about this subject here.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
No, Bigfoot is bigfoot, not from UFO's, IF you do any in depth research into bigfoot I think you will come to this conclusion.

Theres documented cases in British Columbia of Indian tribes actually communicating with them. One girl was kidnapped by one and it took her high up a mountain and into a cave. Supposedly to breed her, but she became very sick after awhile and it took her back to her tribe.

Of course, that might be a made up story, but I don't personally believe there is any connection between bigfoot and UFO's.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I have researched into Big Foot and I have read many many many cases where people saw Big Foot in connection with UFO's, even disappearing into UFO's, coming out of other diminsions, where they are like driving down the road, then suddenly an flash of light on an empty road then Big Foot appearing stuff like that. Many people are coming to the conclusion that Big Foot is somehow connected to aliens, UFO's and other deminsions.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
If you read the numerous humanoid ET encounter reports found on ufoinfo.com (link), there are cases of people encountering bigfoot type creatures around UFO landings. I'd say they're connected.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Maybe they're wookies?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Seriously though, the pictures of bigfoot, the one in the woods that was taken years ago, don't really remind me of anything with enough smarts to be buzzing arond in a spaceship.

I imagine its possible, but who knows for sure?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
LOL! No I don't think Big Foot is smart or that Big Foot controls the UFOs, I think Big Foot is more like experiments the aliens use or something. They are somehow connected but they are not the brains of the operations. That's for sure! LOL!

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I read a theory once that bigfoot was a servant of aliens for carrying and general other tasks in evironments where aliens would not function very well. Sort of muscle slave labor if you will. I seem to remember reading of a encounter with both by a rancher somewhere.

Not sure if I buy it, but I have heard the theory before and thought I would comment.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Another theory is that black magic is used to creat this beast, for the size of it can disappear quickly. I do not know if it true, noone has been able to give a solid proof of any kind.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
there several thing he/she can be.

1. e.t.
2. mankind as it should be if aliens didn''t interfere in our evolution.
3 missing link

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Interesting theories.

new topics

top topics

join