It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald J. Trump - Warned us About Weiner Too. He Will Be an Amazing President.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
October 29, 2016

After yesterday's FBI revelation, it's apparent that Donald Trump's "feel" for how the real-world operates is even keener than we thought...

""Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump saw this coming from a mile away, fingering ANTHONY WEINER as a potential national security threat, all the way back in August of 2015. “It came out that Huma Abedin knows all about Hillary’s private illegal emails,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “Huma’s PR husband, Anthony Weiner, will tell the world.”

Abedin recently announced the couple’s separation after Weiner became embroiled in a new series of embarrassing online sexting scandals, including one allegedly involving an underage girl that prompted the FBI to investigate.

One month earlier, Trump said he didn’t like the thought of “Huma going home at night and telling Anthony Weiner all of these secrets.”

Trump was sounding the alarm about Weiner as early September 2013, when he wrote that Huma should “dump the sicko Weiner” because he was “a calamity who is bringing her down with him.”"

Full Story here: www.foxnews.com...

If I remember correctly, didn't the "experts" proclaim that Donald Trump was wrong when he quickly labeled San Bernardino and Orlando mass murders as being terrorist related? Turns out, Donald J. Trump was right.

In April 2016, When Donald Trump first used the term "Crooked Hillary", the Mainstream Media, DNC, and many Republicans were bent out of shape. In the months since, it's become obvious that Donald Trump was right, yet again.

-CareWeMust
edit on 10/29/2016 by carewemust because: HUMA and HILLARY in Cell Block-H WILLIAM and WEINER in Cell Block-W LOL!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This election is certainly not going in the direction that the Establishment wanted.

Trump should have quit the race weeks ago, what with all the octopus hands allegations and Hillary should be romping home by now.

Instead Trump has got through his # storm, whilst Hillary now has to endure her own. Although all the stops will be brought out over the weekend, the damage is done and no one can say Trump didn't tell you so.

edit on 29/10/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I'm waiting for the Clinton's to fire back on Trump.

Stop hogging all the damned popcorn.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

LMao!!

The guy who brags about sexually assaulting women, cheating on his wives, body shaming women, and so on is not only better than Weiner (lol) but will also make an amazing president?

LMAO!!!!!

Take your blinders off, put down the Kool Aid because nothing about Trump's past indicates he'll be amazing at anything.
edit on 29-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

The Democrats and Media probably believed their own drivel... That Donald Trump was mere running for President, so that he could start Trump TV Network. They really have no clue as to how screwed up they've made this country, or how angry Americans are at "establishments" in general right now.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Swills, your minority opinion is duly noted. NEXT...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The American people smell blood and will be out on Nov 8th in record numbers to bring Hillary Clinton down off of her throne.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
The American people smell blood and will be out on Nov 8th in record numbers to bring Hillary Clinton down off of her throne.

Hopefully, most of the 12 million who have already voted via Early Voting or Absentee, didn't vote for Hillary. Those who did may already be feeling remorse, and want to change their vote.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Swills, your minority opinion is duly noted. NEXT...

Is this forum not for differing ideas?

The alt-right and their nazi exclusion to all outsiders. Their ignorant, racist, misogynistic, xenophobic ideas. They know nothing of what it means to be amazing.
edit on 29-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I'm voting next week, and I'm still voting for Hillary. Not because I like her, but because I don't want someone in the White House who promises to put another Scalia-type on the Supreme Court, nor do I want someone who wants to ban Muslims from coming to this country, nor do I want someone who wants to put a muzzle on the press, nor do I want someone who wants to allow cops to stop and frisk any African American or Hispanic that they "don't like the looks of", nor do I want someone who wants to tax the very rich even less.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

No, instead you want someone who laughs about murder, defends rapists and wants to start WW3.

Your priorities are super, smashing, great.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

No, instead you want someone who laughs about murder, defends rapists and wants to start WW3.

I wish alt right would stop with the disingenuous outrage about laughing about Gaddafi's death. The guy was a sh#t dictator and he got the ending he earned.

There is nothing in a Trump supporter to indicate they would not laugh at the death of their enemy. They exhibit zero respect for decency so stop pretending that laugh matters.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

Trump would totally laugh at the death of his enemy. He defends himself all the time and we know what a scumbag he is. What makes you think Trump wouldn't start WW3, especially if a leader insulted his tiny hands?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This is dirtiest election ever.. there is manure in every corner.

I bet Hillary hates manure as much as Biff does.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Agreed.
Trump has good instincts and can read people. That is how he has become known as a strong negotiator.

He also is street smart. He pays attention to what is going on and is able to put the pieces together logically to see what is really going on.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

What makes you think I remotely like the bloated narcissist Trump? I can't stand either of them henxe why I wont sell my soul for either one.

There is other options you know. But you dont see that its always tit for tat. They are BOTH morally BANKRUPT.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Agreed.
Trump has good instincts and can read people. That is how he has become known as a strong negotiator.

He also is street smart. He pays attention to what is going on and is able to put the pieces together logically to see what is really going on.

He will win going away Nov. 8th. Book it.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

What makes you think the Electoral College will vote someone of a third party in? That is not happening, so a vote for anyone other than the 2 major parties is a throw-away vote. It will either be Trump or Clinton. If I have to choose, I choose Clinton for the reasons I have already stated.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

You don't have to like the man nor does he have to be a good person to be a good president...quit drinking the kool aid yourself.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

You don't have to like the man nor does he have to be a good person to be a good president...quit drinking the kool aid yourself.

Exactly right. Even Joe Biden said last month that Hillary would be a good President, even though she wasn't very likeable. But he couldn't give many reasons WHY she would be a good President.

Donald Trump has proven himself to be technologically up-to-date, and really good at understanding current events and trends too. Often times, much better than the current President, and Hillary Clinton. Donald Trump's Louisiana Flood response in August was extraordinary for a "mere" candidate.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join