It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right of Revolution

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: fractal5
The topic is the right of revolution.

No, it is about some entitled dumbass in New Hampshire who thinks he does not have to pay parking violations because of his reading comprehension issue.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: fractal5

Fractal...

First of all, if the New Hampshire system has a specific element regarding revolution and the right to it, then bully for them. So they should. It is good that this is picked out in stark letters.

However, there is a difference between revolt against a government or power which us widely corrupt and damaging to the people, and revolting because you do not like the consequences of breaking the law.

For example, if he had registered his dislike and distrust of the current system of governance, with all its corruptions, machinations against the public interest, secrets kept for expediency rather than for strictly security focuses reasons and so on, and revolted over something other than a petty ticket, I might have the slightest belief that his position is held on principle rather than bloody mindedness.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: fractal5

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: fractal5

All good contracts contain a cancellation clause.

Laws aren't contracts, they're laws.

I want out.
So find a country with laws you agree with and move there.
Do I have the right to revolt or don't I?

I will also consider your plan for me to move. What place will I have where my rights are respected?

If you want to revolt, revolt, find out how far that gets you. This sovereign citizen BS has been debunked so many times, and some are actually spending time at the expense of the feds.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join