It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face In The Window

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Ohh now I remember signs, thats the one where they caught one in the bathroom, and spent alot of time hiding in a closet? I'll have to rent that again.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Bump..... TRUTH

I posted this a long time ago. Obviously I have a new acct.

I have a new story now. Cant wait till I can post a new topic.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Wow no new replies..

Hrmmmm, that's funny, You all get your panties in a bunch about a news conference and think OMG DISCLOSURE!

Some of us don't need "disclosure" to know wtf is out there.

This is the real deal, not some made up bs.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This is the truest story on ATS.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Stumpjumper

Loved reading your re-telling of your family's account. Written on ATS apparently in 2005 but this was the first i've seen it. Very well written and to the point! Thank You so much for taking the time to post it.

Then you stated in 2010 that you have another story? Have you posted it? I could not find anything in your profile regarding it. Please share!?!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I think I posted it... but back in July I was coming home from work at 5:30 pm and over the town I live in I saw an object hovering over the edge of town in the daylight. I thought it was the goodyear blimp for a second then realized it wasn't. I had no camera or cell phone with me and had to get home so I didn't stop to watch it.

It's really weird that I didn't stop to watch it because it was SO a ufo and very large I would say it was about 2" at arms lenght and about 1/2 mile away.. I can't believe nobody else saw it or reported it. I can not back up the story with any evidence so it's just that to everyone here, a story, but I am being so honest...

A month after I saw it I was telling someone I know about what I saw and this person works at the nearest hospital and they told me a husband and wife from my town came into the ER claiming to be abducted by aliens and of course they all thought they were crazy.

I wish I could find out who those people were and let them know I saw something over town in the daylight. Maybe not too smart of a thing for me to do but maybe they are having a hard time believing thier own recollection of what may have happened... ya know??

If anyone knows how to look stuff up like that it would've been august-sept or so in Sturgis MI.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join