It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ERB Trump vs Clinton is finally here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
If you're an avid ERB fan like me and 75% of the Internet, then you'll be very happy to know that Nice Peter and Epic Lloyd have finally delivered the highly anticipated Trump vs Clinton rap battle!

We all knew it had to happen sooner or later. My guess that it would drop shortly after the final debate turned out to be true!

Here it is in all its glory:

** CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE **

While you're at it, may as well check out the Romney vs Obama video from 2012:

edit on 27-10-2016 by SoulOfCeres because: Formatting

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Thank you for making my night
btw trump turtally killed it....... a reply to: SoulOfCeres

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulOfCeres

Not really a fan of this one, I wasn't a fan of Obama vs Romney either (though that one was better). The problem is the guys who make ERB lean pretty far to the left. I don't think they're actually capable of making a rap battle that's close to even. Hillary demolished Trump in this, and even Lincoln gave Hillary a pass.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
what is erb?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

ERB is short for "Epic Rap Battles", a youtube comedy channel that pits 2 famous people against each other in a rap battle.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I also thought the Romney v Obama one was slightly better. And yes, I couldn't help but notice Lincoln gave one candidate a slight endorsement this time.

a reply to: Aazadan

edit on 27-10-2016 by SoulOfCeres because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
what is erb?

It's one of the most popular channels on youtube. It stands for Epic Rap Battles of History. They take two characters, sometimes historical, sometimes not, and put them in a rap battle. For the last couple months they've been on a mid season break but it looks like they're back now.

The general format is that they have a rap battle, it's more or less even (some are more even than others), and at the end people can comment on who they think won. Along with future battles they would like to see. Good battle suggestions are used in the future.

The best in my opinion is Marilyn Monroe vs Cleopatra, that's about as savage as a rap battle can get. Stalin vs Lenin (I think that's it), is good too.
edit on 27-10-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Thank you for making my night
btw trump turtally killed it....... a reply to: SoulOfCeres

just saying that's not what I wanted to say. Fu%$ ats

top topics

join