It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What seems to have become Trump theme song

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This seems to be the Trump campaign theme song and I like it. He walked out to it in a Sept town hall and this vid has had 266K views. It definitely speaks to me and how I feel about this election. That said, don't know that we the people have the power to take back what is so embedded in our system

From Les Miserables

Actual Lyrics

Do you hear the people sing Singing the song of angry men It is the music of a people Who will not be slaves again When the beating of your heart Echoes the beating of the drums There is a life about to start When tomorrow comes

Will you join in our crusade Who will be strong and stand with me Beyond the barricade Is there a world you long to see

Then join in the fight That will give you the right to be free

Do you hear the people sing Singing the song of angry men It is the music of a people Who will not be slaves again When the beating of your heart Echoes the beating of the drums There is a life about to start When tomorrow comes

Will you give all you can give So that our banner may advance Some will fall and some will live Will you stand up and take your chance The blood of the martyrs Will water the meadows of France

Do you hear the people sing Singing the song of angry men It is the music of a people Who will not be slaves again When the beating of your heart Echoes the beating of the drums There is a life about to start When tomorrow comes Read more: Les Miserables -

Do You Hear The People Sing Lyrics | MetroLyrics

edit on 25-10-2016 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I like the song too, L&L. It would be nice if it actually fit Trump's campaign.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn We the people are not just conservative, or liberal. We the people are of more than just these two varieties of political understanding. Between us all there is enough information to do what we need to get done. Our problem is allowing this system to keep us from listening to each other, to 'the other side'. A belief that only conservatives have the right answers or that only the 'left' has the clarity of vision to overcome this stagnant and repressive system is an out moded fallacy.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I also like the song, but here's what I think would be a "fit" for the trump campaign.

edit on 25-10-2016 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
This seems to be the Trump campaign theme song and I like it. He walked out to it in a Sept town hall and this vid has had 266K views. It definitely speaks to me and how I feel about this election. That said, don't know that we the people have the power to take back what is so embedded in our system

From Les Miserables

Actual Lyrics

Will you join in our crusade Who will be strong and stand with me Beyond the barricade Is there a world you long to see

Will you give all you can give So that our banner may advance Some will fall and some will live Will you stand up and take your chance The blood of the martyrs Will water the meadows of France

Do you hear the people sing Singing the song of angry men It is the music of a people Who will not be slaves again When the beating of your heart Echoes the beating of the drums There is a life about to start When tomorrow comes Read more: Les Miserables -

I think he hearing something else sing

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy, he's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life." - Donald Trump

nymag.com...

In light of the access hollywood video and groping donalds got bigger problems.

On Dec 20 2016 donald has to be in court in Jane Doe Case involving alleged rape of a 13 year old girl with buddy billionaire and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein at a party at Epstein's Mansion with underaged girls.

www.buzzfeed.com...

www.dailywire.com...#

www.bluedotdaily.com...

In another deposition, Epstein’s brother Mark testified he once flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane with both him and Trump, who were “friends.” Asked why Trump was on board, Mark Epstein replied, “You’ll have to ask Donald."

www.documentcloud.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

So right, this is really relevant to the song. Thanks for letting me know what I already know.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluerabbit7788

originally posted by: liveandlearn

From Les Miserables

Actual Lyrics

I think he hearing something else sing

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy, he's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life." - Donald Trump

nymag.com...

In light of the access hollywood video and groping donalds got bigger problems.

On Dec 20 2016 donald has to be in court in Jane Doe Case involving alleged rape of a 13 year old girl with buddy billionaire and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein at a party at Epstein's Mansion with underaged girls.

www.buzzfeed.com...

www.dailywire.com...#

www.bluedotdaily.com...

In another deposition, Epstein’s brother Mark testified he once flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane with both him and Trump, who were “friends.” Asked why Trump was on board, Mark Epstein replied, “You’ll have to ask Donald."

www.documentcloud.org...

Is this a cut and paste response? I swear I've seen this exact post in several threads, off topic of course.

You people who fall into this partisan bs are really sad, you're being played like a fiddle. The clever quips and buzzwords you use aren't your own, its just regurgitated thoughts from your programmers.

edit on 25-10-2016 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2016 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

You mean pedophile island guy Jeff Epstein?

The one Donald Trump and Bill Clinton have been linked to repetitively?

The one that Hillary was okay with him hanging around even after the allegations?

Gimme me a break. Hypocrite.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I believe we are a nation...even a world of angry people. You should just listen to all.

top topics

join