It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Path to Total Dictatorship: America's Shadow Government and Its Silent Coup

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I think the best chance is for the "coders" (social programmers, if you will) to lead the populace into greener pastures.

The reality is that they, just as much as anyone, have been trapped in a cultural story that has been in place for thousands of years. Basically, a feudal system, though I'd contend it has deeper implications.

Technology enables us to actively begin writing this background hum, this story, but we have been stuck doing things this way for many generations. To further compound the problem, social engineering has become immensely pervasive. I'd propose that the only way to start moving in a different direction is to start getting out of the cultural hole that such manipulation has dug.

I dearly hope that "they" realize there are better ways for all of us, including satiating greed, but that those concepts are tempered with the idea that puppets that have their strings cut are essentially paralyzed. The muscles for independent movement have atrophied and the strings rendered illusory.

Have to build those muscles up, reveal the strings, then show people how to control their own tethers.

I don't see it happening from the bottom up, ever, but if its done right.. that's exactly how the majority will believe it happened.
edit on 25-10-2016 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Yeah, well I'm jaded. I used to bleed rwb, but now I just bleed human. Getting sent off to Iraq with a lie and flag didn't help much. Dealing with a dying spouse and the VA didn't either. Nor participating in congressional hearings where the outcomes were not what was promised. Or dealing with being called a mercenary for doing security for docs w/o borders and joining the army. Or, or, or.

I see this going a WHOLE lot worse than you, but as I admitted. Jaded as #.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I completely agree on now not being the time. I think there is ample evidence to the fact that the time is coming unless some serious changes take foot.

Government is just the tip of the iceberg. Social issues, currency and economy right behind.

We've entrusted people to "handle" these issues for the betterment of our society and they have failed...repeatedly. Year after year, election after election.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod

Yeah, well I'm jaded. I used to bleed rwb, but now I just bleed human. Getting sent off to Iraq with a lie and flag didn't help much. Dealing with a dying spouse and the VA didn't either. Nor participating in congressional hearings where the outcomes were not what was promised. Or dealing with being called a mercenary for doing security for docs w/o borders and joining the army. Or, or, or.

I see this going a WHOLE lot worse than you, but as I admitted. Jaded as #.

Thank you for your service.

My husband is a combat vet.. we have "history" with this war and govt, trust me.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Encryptor

Postponing the inevitable I'm afraid. Since the industrial revolution it has been a slow loss of freedoms and mobility. States relying on the federal government for funding is proof to the effect.

The only way to get out in front of it would be a complete overhaul on how we conduct business and whom has oversight.

The way the states handle business IMHO is a satire of wrong doing. The leaders of this world just can not humble their ways.

I like the point you brought up.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

but that those concepts are tempered with the idea that puppets that have their strings cut are essentially paralyzed. The muscles for independent movement have atrophied and the strings rendered illusory.

Great words there!

I don't see it happing from the bottom up but that, in my eyes, is the only way it will work. Counting on someone to make a good decision for you is futile. History proves this.

I often wonder what the magic is behind power over one or many of your peers.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I completely agree on now not being the time. I think there is ample evidence to the fact that the time is coming unless some serious changes take foot.

Government is just the tip of the iceberg. Social issues, currency and economy right behind.

We've entrusted people to "handle" these issues for the betterment of our society and they have failed...repeatedly. Year after year, election after election.

Well, I see a time coming soon where even those who are staunchly dem or repub can find a common thread that they cant push away. There are no lines for "you voted for so-n-so so you wont be (killed,reprogrammed,drafted, any number of crap things)" KWIM? Pretty soon I belive that everyone will figure out we are all on the Fed plantation and there are no political parties or politicians to save them because they are all the same.. and not working for the people.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I would tend to agree. With a diminishing middle class and healthcare costs rising..again, that thread will become much more evident.

To me the whole Dem Vs Rep was always a farce. There is control vs controlled.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Another problem that is terminal in the US is certain citizens who continually refer to other citizens as SHEEP or SHEEPLE. Using these denigrating epithets demonstrate a self anointed sense of superiority cloaked in a blindness unable to comprehend ones own weak grasp of human values.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

But sheep are cute and cuddly. They also produce a useful substance. Their meat is not that great to anyone but savage carnivores. (It's beyond my ability to cook properly anyway).

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
"The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it's profits or so dependant on it's favors, that there will be no opposition from that class." — Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

The way I see it, the key is simply ("simply" doesn't equate to easily!) changing the goals of the programming. Since I perceive it as a derivative of our biology, I don't believe we can ever escape such manipulation, but I do believe that greater awareness and education can change the game.

I think a lot of issues come from hubris. We have plenty of people that think they can spot manipulation and are immune from it, and we have some that perpetrate the manipulations that think their positions lead to exemption. But our brains just don't work like that, at all, and those misconceptions of immunity generally lead to a greater susceptibility (bit of irony, really).

I look at it in terms of biological "hacking" and no matter how adept one is, we all run on the same OS, very roughly speaking. I think, hope, that we will socially evolve to the point that this "hacking" will come as naturally as talking, or hugs. I think its completely natural, but obfuscating this knowledge is imperative to the control loop. So, instead of training complacency, short term thinking, and fealty the same techniques can be used to train the opposite and it will work on everyone, including shadow groups.

As long as these occulted, powerful groups are trapped in the same cultural story as the people they manipulate, the cycle will continue to repeat as it has for millennia. We all feed on it and from it. Even if the general population changes, groups at the top levels of power will continue to drag them back into "ye olde story," whereas it is less likely if it happens in the other direction.

I suspect there IS a civil war in these groups, and I sincerely hope that who wins recognizes there are significantly better ways to go about all of this.

A bit out there, but I suspect that the "magic" comes from some kind of unseen interaction between each of us. Something like an EM field inducting into a piece of wire, where the emotions and general state of being of one person creates a field of sorts that excites a similar response in other individuals that are nearby. Once things like insecurity are added into it, the "inducted" response could be very minimal, yet could run like a tidal wave through the population causing most to respond either positively (acceptance) or negatively (rejection).

Kind of fun to think about, even if it might have dire consequences when that "wave" runs amok

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I believe most of that post, but a silly way to end it. You think electing Trump is going to make that all go away?

Jimmy Carter didn't, and he was way more of an outsider with better morals. He created the Freedom of Information Act, now they just circumvent it.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

If that's the case I see a 404 error in our future.

Going back to a statement I made earlier, IMO, I don't see much to motivate the population to taking a stand should the need arise. I'm also not comfortable waiting for a few elites to hash out their differences to further decide if they will be the bane or boon to our existence. Maybe it doesn't matter at this point, the program continues regardless of my thoughts on it.

I see what your saying...I think. Could be primal as well. The alpha/beta traits being perpetuated for the past few thousand years.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Watch RoboCop and Demolition Man. Welcome to the future.

edit on 25-10-2016 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
Watch RoboCop and Demolition Man. Welcome to the future.

No, no no, this, is our future.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Oh yes, 404 indeed. Certain factors need to come into place for it to be productive though.

I just don't see much motivation either. The reality is that life in the western world is still pretty damn comfortable. Everyone has been living under the same paradigm for a very long time as well. Technology seems to keep a lot of discomfort at bay, for better or worse.

I think things like alpha and beta traits aren't going anywhere, but the methods we use to assert them (like violence) and what they mean socially (beta being inferior) could certainly change for the better.

Its so ingrained and nuanced that its difficult to pin down. Basically though, I think ALL of us are the problem and many would act exactly the same way in these positions of power. Until we can figure out what the real problems are, and how to start a cultural shift, it may be better to maintain stability and the status quo. Lets just hope these shadow groups do the same, instead of creating a meltdown where the population will desperately accept further compromise and serfdom.

Its a tough call.. One that I'm not sure those groups are any more capable of making effectively than the people they exploit.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

They can Only Achieve their Tyrannical ends by Controlling the 3 Branches of Government . They Can , and Do Control Congress along with the Presidency from time to time , but they have Never hit the Trifecta of Power yet when it came to the SCOTUS .To Manipulate the Constitution and the Bill of Rights , they must set their Policies through New Interpetations from a Majority Vote of Rulings from them .

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Wow. S&f. Finally the kind of thread and open/honest discussion that made me love this place.

I wasn't going to comment but... I really want to. I just hope I can add equally to the discussion that you all have so eloquently done.

I have thought on this a great deal since I woke up. It would seem that humans in a sense do have it in their nature to be ruled and domesticated. And I have agonized to try and see a way to over come it. Even with all I know I still fall for the bait and switch. The psyops. The disinfo and propaganda.

Like computers we do all have commonalities that can be manipulated mentally and spiritually to lead us down the wrong path. It is depressing to think that we may never find the answer. That humanity is forever doomed to repeat history over and over till we finally destroy ourselves.

However, what I have personally come to belive is the macro and micro are the same. Just as the universe has commonalities in all things and can be manipulated humanity is the same. I believe it is our collective conscience that we must fall back on. And the global truths of "be the change you wish to see" and "treat others as you want to be treated" can not only help us individually fight the matrix we have allowed to be constructed around us but can free humanity as a whole.

Once we have woken up sufficiently we must then begin to shake off the shackles of hidden knowledge. All things should be known to all humanity. We must then except as a collective that this is the reality of our species and except it. Vow to refrain. So long as there are those who lust for power there will be those who can and will be controlled to supply that power to the few.

I see all of this as a kind of "coming of age" for our species. We must learn of our origins. We must learn the true depth to our current plight and once we have freed ourselves we must work to never allow ourselves to fall back. And not just one nation state but the whole of humanity. We must be free. We must live sustainably and we must make sure we take care of our own. Not as Americans or Germans or Japanese but as humans. And we must call out those who lust for power and use our common weaknesses to their advantage.

Police ourselves and grow up. Become a mature civilization and forever vow to never let our petty differences stand in the way. For all the negatives about us and our history we are at the same time can be so beautiful, Self sacrificing and gentle. We must learn to except what has happened. What will happen. And move forward vowing to never allow it again. People should not be starving in one country and have obesities across an imaginary border. We should teach our children of our shame so that each generation following can build on it anew.

I do not know if we can... but I hope. I must hope or what is the point of life? I've watched so many people I love cheer the deplorable. So many people I knew and loved die in 15 years of war
I don't want this for my children. I want more... so much more.

We can do it. We are not here by accident. We have purpose and we have destiny. We can be the writers of our own fate or choose to continue to allow others to decide based on greed, lies, and psychological manipulation. We must be Gandhi, Buddha, AND Jesus. We must except our flaws and be aware of them while showing reatraint and love for our common people regardless of what they look like believe or do.

We aren't there yet. And I believe it is true that through tribulation we grow. So in this... as the tyranny de-cloaks and is naked before us all.. our greatest hour of need... we can.. should we choose it.. be the authors of our own destiny. Cast off the chains of feudalism tribalism and greed. Become true humans and take our place amongst the stars. For that is the only way humanity will continue. To move ahead. Above and beyond.

To a new, amazing future for us all. Not just those who can afford the ticket.

(I'm sorry. I hope that is not rambling or tldr.)
edit on 25-10-2016 by akira131 because: God that felt good. sorry everyone for making it so long

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

They can Only Achieve their Tyrannical ends by Controlling the 3 Branches of Government . They Can , and Do Control Congress along with the Presidency from time to time , but they have Never hit the Trifecta of Power yet when it came to the SCOTUS .To Manipulate the Constitution and the Bill of Rights , they must set their Policies through New Interpetations from a Majority Vote of Rulings from them .

The do everything in 3's and 11's, so i've noticed.

This is another Reason Trump must get in.

<< 1    3 >>

join