It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cattle drive nears it's end

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Have you ever herded cattle? Yeah, I haven't either but I am sure the vast majority have seen it happen one way or another. The cattle make their decisions based on the easiest choice and what they are most afraid of. That is how they end up in a holding pen to be processed easily every, single, time. Controlling the masses is not hard at all. People see it from a subjective "experience" while their hidden masters see it from the cattleman's perspective. Every now and then one makes what would seem a bad decision and breaks free. But the vast majority, they are always doomed to end up in the pen for processing and be gleaned of everything including freedom.

Every favorable and palatable President that has been elected has sold us out. They soothsay the people increasingly into a worse place. Gave us, our efforts and our labors away to the highest bidder. Currently they have intentionally forced the people to embrace division because if you are fighting one another you aren't fighting them. And they want us fighting one another because we have begun to look at the cattlemen and realize the relationship. A tactic we have seen used frequently. Their truths forcing our decisions like gates and fences herding us forward to a single place. Their labels and sound bites we pummel one another with to their delight. The decisions we make are based on self preservation. The decisions which get you to the holding pen every time. How can we not be cattle, we miss the obvious and act on instinct.

It's truly hard to become something else. What I mean by this is consciousness. How could a lion for instance decide to be a fruit tree? Sure that sounds like a stretch. But there are lizards which live and feed in the ocean. Dinosaurs gained wings a flew. Neither started out this way. So many will tell you that achieving a dreams is impossible and that your imagination should be bottled up. But this is a world, right now, which was a dream once upon a time. Dreams become reality. Imagination shapes our future. I like to imagine a world in which we are our brother's keeper. One in which we do not thrive on feeling better by way of somebody else feeling worse or seeming to us less than we are.

I have never voted for a winning president. Voted for Perot as an example. Unpleasant fellow that he was. Would he have brought govt to heel and balanced the books? We'll never know. I just knew there was no chance with Bill Clinton. There is no chance with Hillary. She has contempt for the very people she's counting on to help her win. The last sentence I don't think is overstated one little bit. I can see a proverbial message flashing over her head "I sit a queen and shall see no sorrow" for she is truly a beast.

Vote for whomever serves you best. My vote would be for Trump. Not because I need to identify through him. Nor because I like him. It's just that I think we need to have somebody lift the curtains to let light into the house and move furniture to see how many cockroaches scatter. This is a chance that almost never comes along. If it is done through Trump's bumbling and brashness I do not care. Clinton wants those shades pulled down so we don't see how bad things have become. I know it's bad as most of the nation does. Most in forums like this were previously amongst the would be cattle and chose to be free of people thinking for them. The masses though, they are sitting in the darkness hoping inaction will get them what they want. Hoping this person will mostly maintain the world their fathers bought them. She will only feed on our carcase as we die. Of this I can guarantee you.

The Matrix movie has a metaphor that seems appropriate. Red and blue are no longer Republican and Democrat. It's a choice about whether your want to run along with the other cattle hoping everything will be ok or not. The colors do not represent political choices any longer as much as they are a about chosing the status quo or change. The holding pen nears. Do you want to take comfort in being with the masses when it ends or do you want to imagine something else for this nation.

"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi

I asked America what they thought.

Their reply was, "Moo".

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

President Taft’s cow Pauline Wayne poses in front of the State, War and Navy Building. Pauline, the last cow to graze on the White House lawn, provided milk and butter for the First Family. (Library of Congress photo.)

Apparently cows were common guests at the White House long ago... SOURCE

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

What are a cows favorite subjects in school? Moosic, psycowolgy, cowculus

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
As much as people want a change, it isn't about seeing behind the curtain. They just want to vote someone in who believes as close to what they believe as possible.

I wonder how many people actually vote against their beliefs for a candidate that they believe would actually do good for their country. Most people just vote for whatever candidate makes the most promises that will benefit them the most financially. Remember Obama?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I am born and raised in Vermont, notorious for farms and cows (and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream). We have to wait for the cows to cross the road sometimes.

You are right, they are easy to control. "Safety in numbers" is a theme. And they really have no way of fighting back. That's pretty much how the American citizen feels right now, but a majority are still sucked in with the "Left vs. Right" false paradigm (or the concept of "Lesser of 2 Evils")

I just can't wait for this election to be over (I mean, I'm not excited for what's on the other side, but at least I won't have to hear the back and forth scripted bullsh!t as much)

Good post OP, a Flag for you!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jdennis10

That's udderly hilarious!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

They let some cattle get close enough to feel special. But if you look closely there is somebody hiding near to the curtains snickering. Probably debating whether to eat him or just feed him to the wolves after the cameras are gone.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

It runs along the same line that I've thought. The political elite are a ruling class and we are just humble vassals, groveling for scraps.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I just gota add this guys :

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

What happens when your cow doesn't give milk? She is a udder failure.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

Remember Obama?

Obama actually did better than make promises. He ran on peoples' desire for "Hope and Change" which, of course, could mean a million things to a million different people. He was able to "imply" benefits to people without saying word one.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

It's just that I think we need to have somebody lift the curtains to let light into the house and move furniture to see how many cockroaches scatter.

Despite his words, I have no way of knowing if Trump would actually lift the curtains or drain the swamp or any of the other things he said that I like to hear. It's a guess on my part at best.

However, elections are not about a single person but a comparison between two.

For me, the choice in this election is a no-brainer.

It's the "Two Doors" thing...

Behind Door #1 you KNOW, as a matter of fact, a serial killer is waiting to painfully end your life.

Behind Door #2 there MAY or may NOT be a serial killer.

I know way more than about who and what Hillary is as a politician than I ever thought I would (or wanted to). She is the certainty behind Door #1. I can appreciate Trump's rhetoric and although I'm not sure what he will remember and what he will choose to forget, we have a real chance with him so he is Door #2.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

What happens when your cow doesn't give milk? She is a udder failure.

Sounds like she might need some of this stuff:

Grandpa always kept a supply of this stuff on his night-stand, I don't even want to know what it was used for.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That's udderly hilarious!

For most its complete and udder nonsense.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

You might be a dairy farmer if your medicine cabinet contains a container of Bag Balm.

Nice find

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

Remember Obama?

Obama actually did better than make promises. He ran on peoples' desire for "Hope and Change" which, of course, could mean a million things to a million different people. He was able to "imply" benefits to people without saying word one.

Besides Obamacare thought right? Wasn't that one of his platforms? Affordable healthcare? I don't live there, so I don't know how affordable it really is, the only info I ever see on it is on ATS, and we all know that isn't biased right?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I used to tell people that "The Daily Show" and "The Colbert Report" were the enemy of the people. They'd tell me "No, these guys get it". I just know how something makes you feel. These shows had you constantly laughing off serious issues. Essentially disarming the subject matter.

As an example of things not being what they seem. Did anybody watch Stephen Colbert roast Bush in 2006? First of all, you think why on earth did they get this guy for this? Then I watch Bush with his laser focus and think again "This guy is just playing an idiot". I watch Stephen Colbert stumbling along and I think that he is dancing a fine line pandering to us on behalf of his masters. So much acting and mockery right in front of the people's faces. I can only imagine the contempt that they have for us, their unawares cattle.

And,, I have read about how people read forums. Did you know most people don't read past the first page? Actually most don't make it to the bottom of the first page. Oh, and they also discovered that people react more strongly to imagery. So if you wanted to you could shut down a post quite quickly with people that responded in a timely manner.

But you'll have to excuse me. I'm a conspiracy theorist. I see efforts at dividing the people all over the place. That and I see efforts to shut down conversations that don't support the latter all the time. A divided people you can do anything you want with. And people, not so unlike the guy in the matrix that knew he was in an illusion and would sell his fellow man out to stay there as long as he got his are not uncommon at all. Self preservation you know.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

YES I'm voting for a guy who won't shut up and a business TYCOON who may have shady practices as opposed to a pediatRic NEURO SURGEON who is a would leader in his field.

It TOO makes me mad....only when I breathe...

top topics

join