It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documenting all of this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Is there any one person or group of people that is keeping up with every detail in regards to our corrupt political process as it happens in real time so that we have accurate references to it all?

I feel like we are really going to need a reference for all this so its accurate and not just forgotten. Wikileaks, politicians statements, votet suppresion, all of it.

I surely dont expect the media or government to do so.
edit on 25-10-2016 by Gumerk because: clarification

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gumerk
Is there any one person or group of people that is keeping up with every detail in regards to our corrupt political process as it happens in real time so that we have accurate references to it all?

I feel like we are really going to need a reference for all this so its accurate and not just forgotten. Wikileaks, politicians statements, votet suppresion, all of it.

I surely dont expect the media or government to do so.

well then, if you are so paranoid and distrustful, why would you care what the media or government says to begin with. you won't be convinced regardless of the information provided, unless it supports your thinking.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I just want to know if its being documented independently or privately. Seems pretty important.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gumerk

Would it really matter?

There are videos floating around from the Obama vs Hillary primaries from not that long ago where Obama (and his wife) bash the ever-loving crap out of here. They said these things. It's right there on video. Come back to present and Obama claims she is the single most qualified person EVER.

Sadly, we will learn nothing from all of this. Well, we may learn something but will forget it far too soon.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The only way would be to have a 1 year college course that studies everything.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Indeed. Collectively, our attention spans are shorter than a goldfish. The media doesn't help with it. Would be nice if we have a media controlled by the people that just reported the information and let the viewer form an opinion.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 25-10-2016 by Gumerk because: clarification

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This is the most obscene in your face thing maybe I've ever witnessed in my life time.

OMG y'all...this is real life? Good grief. Our government is an organized crime ring....and our own media is its long arm?

This should be on blast all over the tv 24/7. They're all corrupt -- my God.

Please tell me there is an independent entity keeping up with all of this information in real time so it's not lost or spun in a way they desire.

By the way -- they lied to Bernie Sanders and all of his supporters at the convention. It's all crap, all a lie. They never intended on changing anything. We have to keep pushing together no matter what they promise us. This makes me sick

top topics

join