It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invoking the elementals

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue2K4
Do you really need that protection if you love God before all? If Christ is in your heart? The Holy Spirit is right by your side? If you're really living it I don't see the need to go sideways or even downwards to depend on them and not God. And even then if you proceed with this lifestyle and when these elementals play you false call on God in Christ's name to help you from the heart . . . . . and mean it . . . . . .and drop this way of seeking power over others. God keeps them in line, we do not. But if we go calling them we're asking for it imho. I still think you should plant a garden and work a long side and not try to control anything, just pray.

Take care and all my best,

STM

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Invoking elementals isn't necessary, the world functions the way it functions and no amount of drawing circles, chanting or grimoire "magick' is going to result in the appearance of anything but nothing whatsoever.

It's fantasy, like Harry Potter, and not even the most dedicated practical or ceremonial magician who is not a liar will tell you that they have ever summoned an actual spirit, demon or elemental.

It's more of a philosophy of believing that you can mentally bring to fruition your will.

The rituals are placebos in effect.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Did you send me a friend request? If so how do I accept it?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue2K4

No my friend...I have never given anyone or thread a flag, star or placed a friend request that I can remember in 6 years.

I just place little importance on the stars, flags and friends, wall, likes business...sorry. But you can have a thumbs up from me!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

Thank you

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Thanks. It's okay.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join