It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAQI asylum seeker who confessed to raping a 10-year-old boy , has had his conviction overturned.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
a reply to: crazyewok

the original court had not done enough to ascertain whether or not the rapist realised the child was saying no.

This is Twilight Zone stuff. Have I entered a parallel world?

It does sound like an episode of the twilight zone! That something like this could be allowed to happen blows my mind!!!
We live in a sick and cruel world!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

in other words somone powerful from middle east has asked them to overturn it. Shame on society, hopefully the citizens will just tke this into their own hands like muslims do in their countrys and beat women up in the streets etc. Not all obviuosuly just the idiots

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

now they have overturned this based on that, what stops more muslims or none muslims doing the same and then reffering to this case to let them off. Really bad

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

the original court had not done enough to ascertain whether or not the rapist realised the child was saying no.

It does sound like an episode of the twilight zone! That something like this could be allowed to happen blows my mind!!!

Most stories published by the Daily Mail and Express is twilight zone stuff. No where in the Austrian msm(left and right leaning) does it say that the rapist was acquitted or got a special treatment nor that the Austrian court had not done enough to ascertain whether or not the rapist realised the child was saying no.
It's pathetic to see certain American members who claim how the US massmedia is crooked and gone "full tabloid" post in a thread where OP is copy/pasting a story from the most yellow tabloid on the face of the earth.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

What the hell.

I sometimes long for a savage world where mobs can be formed to storm prisons to exact violent revenge on certain people.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
So what I am gathering from this thread is that they claim that he is innocent of the charges, since he did not 'intend' to rape and harm this child? He should not be charged since he was simply grossly negligent and extremely careless in his judgement of the situation?

Sheesh! What is up with this world's ideas of real justice!

Edit add: though, I would use this law of intent for my advantage as the victim's parent. 'No, I did not 'intend' to shoot this POS. I just wanted to scare him and I carelessly misjudged my ability to aim! '
edit on 10 24 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
looks like he hired Hillary as his lawyer, we ALL know she likes to get child rapists off the hook,,,since she is the champion of children and all the lies that go with it

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts welcome to the wonderful world of liberal thinking

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Human rights and all that.

I wonder what has happened to the victims rights when such cases arise?

I think the victim should have the final say of what happens to the perpetrator/animal/peado/offender/villain (Insert any more names here)... the victim should be given a choice because they have to live with whats been done to them for the rest of their lives.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
You can't expect to bring animals into a civilized human society and expect them to behave like humans.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
It won't surprise me if the boy gets deported!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

WOW...👏 👏 👏, and a whole audience full! Excellent synopsis.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Are you sure about an Iraqi being shot for what they apparently see as their "right"? Remember the article about a US serviceman who punched out a (can't remember ME country name) officer who had a child CHAINED to his bed for R & R. Our serviceman was told by his CO to ignore any and all children in the same situation he could hear crying...especially when they had a "visitor", because it was "their" country and they could do as they pleased, with and to whomever or whatever they pleased...man, woman, child, goat, keyhole. I think he was forced out of the military as an added slap in the face.

Regardless of whether it turns out to be true, just the rumor of something like this court's decision sets a very dangerous precedent, and can give those who do these kind of crimes a tacit "go-ahead" to do it without fear of any real punishment. ANYONE can be raped now and the rapist can offer up the same assinine defense and apparently have a solid "guilty" verdict over turned...at least in Austria. And that's even IF rapes will continue to be reported after this unforgivable perversion of the law. Why bother to report something that heinous knowing it will basically be turned around to make the one (man, woman or child) who was raped to be guilty for it? We've already witnessed how muslims/islamists consider women to ALWAYS be the one at fault because the men HAVE NO SELF CONTROL. I can just feature a plague of "sexual emergencies" breaking out with no cure in sight. You can't win for losing in this world of ours anymore.
edit on 24-10-2016 by Rubicon3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2016 by Rubicon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

If that 10 year old boy was my son, this human piece of filth wouldn't have got a trial!

This PC nonsense and Cloward and Piven tactics has got to be stopped.

This is literally what you'll get with a Clinton Presidency. And she will laugh about it too.
edit on 24-10-2016 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
PC people and their Rape Culture

Oh look, it's Mr. "Msm has gone full tabloid" falling for a tabloid story lol.

REALLY?

So the perp in this case is a celebrity, and this story is gossip rag material?

Can't wait to see his IMDB page. I'm guessing he's an Iraqi equivalent B list actor from Abu Ghraib.
edit on 24-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

"The grown Iraqi man may not have realized the 10-year-old did not want to be sexually abused by him."

Well we all know who he is and what the dirty pedophile bastard looks like. Come on world lets play catch and kill the child rapist.........It's ok because we don't relies he doesn't want to play.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

"The grown Iraqi man may not have realized the 10-year-old did not want to be sexually abused by him."

Sounds to me like when they come in there should be a little guide pamphlet they are handed that explains to them what old world practices (such as child / anyone rape, genital mutilations, throwing gays off of buildings, beheading people, "honor" related atrocities, etc) are not accepted nor tolerated practices 'here' in the civilized world.

Oh, wait, there might be somebody somewhere that it might hurt their feelings to see that stuff criticized, therefore that violates PC Doctrine, and therefore we'll let them come in clueless about.

Another way to view this story is, how the entire defense put up by this sleazy lawyer is crock of BS, and therefore its racist of those Feminazi's to get up there defending him like that as if Arabs are inherently too stupid to know better.

edit on 24-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Night Star

Most stories published by the Daily Mail and Express is twilight zone stuff. No where in the Austrian msm(left and right leaning) does it say that the rapist was acquitted or got a special treatment nor that the Austrian court had not done enough to ascertain whether or not the rapist realised the child was saying no.
It's pathetic to see certain American members who claim how the US massmedia is crooked and gone "full tabloid" post in a thread where OP is copy/pasting a story from the most yellow tabloid on the face of the earth.

nor that the Austrian court had not done enough to ascertain whether or not the rapist realised the child was saying no.

A child should never have to say no! You don't rape a child for any reason period!
edit on 25-10-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

Maybe. But that would be very strange.

In Iraq a crime like this carries the death penalty. Should you even see a court room, since apparently the police are often all too happy to dispense with that formality.

<< 1  2   >>

join