It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cool rock on Mars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: evc1shop

Hmmmm.

Well, we all know that there has been speculation that the head on the sphinx isnt the original. Some have said it was originally a lions head. One thing I hadn't considered, was that, whether human, lion or other, perhaps rather than a majestic looking welcoming face, maybe it was more of a frightening, warning to "stay away from here" type of face. At One time the entire thing was painted and therefore more realistic looking.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: evc1shop
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I can't tell what scale it is but perhaps it is the original face of the Sphynx.

I know it is quite unlikely but why no throw that idea out here since it looks like it could similar stone type and all.

It's pretty close to the rover camera, so it appears to be about 3.5 feet tall and 5 feet wide for the entire rock shape surface area. Just a rough guess.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

I see a Goat head and neck on its side, a Gator and a Lion. Best "rock" pics I've seen!

S&F!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: evc1shop
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I can't tell what scale it is but perhaps it is the original face of the Sphynx.

I know it is quite unlikely but why no throw that idea out here since it looks like it could similar stone type and all.

It's pretty close to the rover camera, so it appears to be about 3.5 feet tall and 5 feet wide for the entire rock shape surface area. Just a rough guess.

Ah, so not going to sit on the Giza plateau with any sort of visibility then.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Nobody going to mention the dinosaur bottom left? Just below the "Croc".

Looks like a Martian croc and a Martian dino about to rip ten shreds out of a Martian Medusa lion snake beast!
edit on 26/10/16 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
Nobody going to mention the dinosaur bottom left? Just below the "Croc".

Looks like a Martian croc and a Martian dino about to rip ten shreds out of a Martian Medusa lion snake beast!

lol,, weird huh?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join