It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James O'Keefe Deadmans Switch On: Hillary Will Be Implicated Monday Part III Project Veritas

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Could a zombie ever use a dead man switch?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Phage

Your supposed to be the "expert" ...

if he is dead how is he still tweeting?

Why is anyone an "Expert'? No one is and expert. Thats just a cop out to , not do the critical thinking for yourself.

+3 more 
link   
a reply to: burntheships
Deadman's switch is a good idea...especially considering the VERY recent passing of Julian Assange's Defense Director.

Why Did WikiLeaks Tweet a Picture of Gavin MacFadyen?

Earlier today, WikiLeaks tweeted a photo of an investigative journalist, Gavin MacFadyen, with no explanation or accompanying caption, and the tweet immediately began fueling Internet conspiracy theories. The tweet just featured a picture of the investigative journalist with no caption and no explanation. WikiLeaks later pinned the tweet. Why did WikiLeaks tweet this photo? It was later revealed that MacFadyen had passed away.

MacFadyen has a long history as a journalist who’s friendly to WikiLeaks. He was the director of the Centre for Investigative Journalism in London, an adviser to The Whistler, and focused much of his work on discussing and protecting whistleblowing activities. He even created the Julian Assange Defence Committee to raise funds to help pay for Assange’s legal expenses.

heavy.com...

link   

Its still Saturday, wait till Monday,
unless you've been kidnapped by aliens or GMO papaya's.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: schuyler
Put up or shut up. All these guys with "devastating leaks' are cutting it pretty close. I know releasing too early is a danger, but releasing too late doesn't do much good either. They've got t allow tie for dissemination. I'm beginning to lose faith in these 'promises.'

The earlier that devastating things are released, the more time for the Hillary camp to spin it.
A ton of the baggage that she has already would have devasted anyone else, but she deflects, spins and lies.

Which is precisely why I said, "I know releasing too early is a danger." That being said, it doesn't matter a bit if it is released here on ATS because nobody cares what's on ATS. If you want to affect the electorate, the actual bozos who are voting, you have to get TO them and the only way to do that is through some aspect of the MSM that is willing to do so. We already know places like CNN and MSNBC will ignore whatever it is if they possibly can. It has to be a big enough explosion to break through those news shields shilling for Hillary. I hope these keepers of secrets know what they are doing. People are already voting. they're mailing in their ballots TODAY. they're mostly mail-in ballots. It's not going to do any good if the bombshells break after the ballots are mailed, and we are now in that window.
edit on 10/22/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Deadman's switch is a good idea...especially considering the VERY recent passing of Julian Assange's Defense Director.

Oh ...what timing, was he ill?
Or is this another suspicious circumstance?

+26 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So, nothing new on Monday?
Unless he's dead, of course.

The story clearly states it is being released on Monday. Any attempt to stop the release will get it released anyway because of the deadman switch. Not too hard to understand unless your bias causes you to play dumb.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

. I hope these keepers of secrets know what they are doing.

I hope so too.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Put up or shut up. All these guys with "devastating leaks' are cutting it pretty close. I know releasing too early is a danger, but releasing too late doesn't do much good either. They've got t allow tie for dissemination. I'm beginning to lose faith in these 'promises.'

The earlier that devastating things are released, the more time for the Hillary camp to spin it.
A ton of the baggage that she has already would have devasted anyone else, but she deflects, spins and lies.

Which is precisely why I said, "I know releasing too early is a danger." That being said, it doesn't matter a bit if it is released here on ATS because nobody cares what's on ATS. If you want to affect the electorate, the actual bozos who are voting, you have to get TO them and the only way to do that is through some aspect of the MSM that is willing to do so. We already know places like CNN and MSNBC will ignore whatever it is if they possibly can. It has to be a big enough explosion to break through those news shields shilling for Hillary. I hope these keepers of secrets know what they are doing.

That poses a bigger problem! Which branch of the Ministry of Truth (MSM) can you trust?
If I had something that could bring this corruption down, I would have about 30 or more packets of the information going out. Hell out of 30 you might get lucky and find 2 who actually truly are Journalists.....but rest assured the other 28 would be on the horn selling you out!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Could a zombie ever use a dead man switch?

Repeatedly, I would think.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Oh ...what timing, was he ill?
Or is this another suspicious circumstance?

Says he died after a short illness.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
The story clearly states it is being released on Monday. Any attempt to stop the release will get it released anyway because of the deadman switch. Not too hard to understand unless your bias causes you to play dumb.

I think people are missing the nuanced point that Phage may be trying to make.

Normally, a 'deadman's switch' is an 'insurance policy' that something will maintain its secrecy as long as the information bearer remains unharmed. "As long as I'm safe, then so is the information."

In this case, O'Keefe is not implying any claim to keep the information safe/hidden. According to O'Keefe it's coming Monday no matter what. So it's a pretty unconventional use of a 'deadman's switch' akin to simply grandstanding.

That said, I could be off-base, and he might not understand the concept.
edit on 10/22/16 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Not too hard to understand unless your bias causes you to play dumb.

Why wait till Monday? Editing not finished?

edit on 10/22/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Wait, he's dead?
Or he's going to be dead?

Or, I'm I wrong in my interpretation of what a deadman switch is?

You know damn well what a dead man switch is.

Stick to the science forum with one sentence answers. You're not as savvy political wise as you believe.

edit on 22-10-2016 by StolidPanda because: (no reason given)

link   

I believe infowars is supposed to release it if anything 'happens' to him.

Hillary and Brazile? I wonder if this is the rumored video of Hillary angrily calling a black woman the 'N' word.

link   
a reply to: schuyler

I already have given up on all these leaks. They (Wikileaks, Project Veritas, Anonymous, et. all) all promise that the next leaked material will be the down fall of . Then when the material is released it is nothing damaging and/or there isno prosecution, because no one will prosecute. What is the point of these leaks???

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: StolidPanda

You know damn well what a demand switch is.

I thought we were talking about a deadman switch.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Timing, seems very logical...

Announcing ahead of time so when it is released
it gains traction with speed.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

a reply to: StolidPanda

You know damn well what a demand switch is.

I thought we were talking about a deadman switch.

We were. Auto correct strikes again. Forgive me.

While most members are small to you in the science forum, you aren't as knowledgeable here. Or maybe the same attitude just doesn't work in this setting.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP

Not too hard to understand unless your bias causes you to play dumb.

Why wait till Monday? Editing not finished?

Thats what I dont get...why wait? .....wikileaks..... Reeks

just more party distractions is all

some people will feel let down come monday..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join