It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Email to Trey Gowdy - Martial Law, Gun Seizure

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Amagnon
a reply to: DJW001

The title was selected to accurately represent the topic - if it is 'click bait' as you put it, then good - because people need to understand that the refugee influx is going to be the final straw. Playtime is over.

No its not. This whole nation is made up of immigrants.

I get the fear of terror thing too. Its been part of your programming, probably your whole life.

Do you walk around, afraid of lightning striking you?

This thing is so much different than even any other mass immigration situation in the last 150 years. Syrians are only part of it.

I think I was directing my comments at this nation America. I know how serious it is over there.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Really? Have you ever thought about what you just said realistically???

You think "they" will start shooting millions of Americans going to and from their 2nd. And 3rd. Shift jobs??? Really?

Sit down and think like an adult for a few minutes. This is all fantasy role playing for the uneducated. None of these martial law/firearm confiscation fantasies will ever play out. If anyone tried, it would turn ugly fast.

If ya think I'm wrong, explain why we haven't gone there yet? It ain't because "we the people" won't fight back. That's for damn sure!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

You think "they" will start shooting millions of Americans going to and from their 2nd. And 3rd. Shift jobs??? Really?

Sit down and think like an adult for a few minutes. This is all fantasy role playing for the uneducated. None of these martial law/firearm confiscation fantasies will ever play out. If anyone tried, it would turn ugly fast.

If ya think I'm wrong, explain why we haven't gone there yet? It ain't because "we the people" won't fight back. That's for damn sure!

When martial law is declared and people do not obey the rules, thy will shoot to kill. No questions asked.
Thanks for playing.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

When martial law is declared and people do not obey the rules, thy will shoot to kill. No questions asked.
Thanks for playing.

Hypothetically, what do you think will happen if martial law is not declared?
edit on 22-10-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Amagnon

The Syrians in the States are only a small part of your problem. There are all of the Somali immigrants that Obama prioritised for entry, and there are all of the missing Afghanistanis... no one knows where they are in the USA at this point ... and then there is your non-existent border with Canada and that with Mexico through which every sort of terrorist or sympathiser can pass.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Thanks for playing.

The usual stupid stuff...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

And over 100,000 million of us will shoot back! Thanks for playing.

You didn't think this through, did ya?

Ask yourself why it hasn't been done if it's so easy. I'll be over here with my freedoms(and firearms) while you ignorantly fantasize how you'll defeat millions of families like mine. Your move!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

And over 100,000 million of us will shoot back! Thanks for playing.

You didn't think this through, did ya?

Ask yourself why it hasn't been done if it's so easy. I'll be over here with my freedoms(and firearms) while you ignorantly fantasize how you'll defeat millions of families like mine. Your move!

What are you talking about? I have several guns with 100 round drum clips, and I will shoot first rather than just shoot back. IF Martial law is declared and the jack boots move through the streets, it will be a shooting gallery, but thousands of civilians will surely die fighting against any illegal martial law. All I said is that when martial law is declared and people don't obey the curfews and rules, they will be shot on sight, I never said people won't shoot back. Learn how to read instead of just ignorant knee jerk responses.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Thanks for playing.

In other words, countless threads about how martial law is going to be declared....

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Thanks for playing.

In other words, countless threads about how martial law is going to be declared....

If it does happen tell them you don't believe in martial law

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join