It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Would You Choose For Hillary?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The fact that taking her down legally would lead to the whole gooberment going down with her tells me that it all really should cime down... But what I've not heard a single person mention is the possibility that the government will have her assassinated.

If Bill and Hillary were to meet an accident, they could not stop the corrupt system from using the huge Clinton network to cover it up and spin it as a huge tragedy- complete with skipped autopsies to boot.
Then those in power would expose the crimes and put the blame on others in government they did not have control over.
Essentially they could cut off the tainted (exposed) limb and shape the chaos in their favour.

It makes her go away without destroying the rest of them.

I find it odd this has never been mentioned, since many of the most powerful people on the planet will want this to happen if they can't convince us that she's "won"... Because if they can't, she's going to prison, and we all know she'll take everyone down with her.

Maybe that's plan b?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: samstone11

suffer the indignity of some indictment that stops her campaign from being able to finish?

and then be convicted, thrown in prison, where she becomes the bitch for the meanest, nastiest, hornist, inmates and corrupt guards. then dies before her sentence is up.

edit on 21-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

PRISON for sure just like any other American Citizen that has been accused of far less

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I would like to see justice done after a conviction for her many felonies, which would be her hanging and choking from a rope. She's a cold blooded killer and a pig. She laughs at the deaths of those who supported and worked for her.

And you don't sound much better with your suggestion.

You are correct, except I have honor and justice motivating me and not schemes of thefts and murder like Hillary.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Depends.

She probably already wares them

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Her detractors obviously dislike smart women.

I like smart women. I even think Hillary is very smart.

I don't like women who play dumb though. And Hillary plays dumb when it conveniences her.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Interesting thoughts.

Maybe the Clintons have 'dead man switches,' like Assange?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

"..have to admit ill health (or any variation regarding poor health) which precludes her from finishing the campaign or serve should she win? "

That IMO , is the Most Likely Case Among your Limited Choices there .

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I would like to see justice done after a conviction for her many felonies, which would be her hanging and choking from a rope. She's a cold blooded killer and a pig. She laughs at the deaths of those who supported and worked for her.

You are correct, except I have honor and justice motivating me and not schemes of thefts and murder like Hillary.

Ah, just like a "Black Widow" suicide bomber? You know, the female suicide bombers who are sometimes widows or mothers of people killed in military operations? They also think they're restoring justice, but their justice is for their loved ones who were killed through "collateral damage".

Anyone can find a reason to justify murder. But it's still murder.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Ah, just like a "Black Widow" suicide bomber? You know, the female suicide bombers who are sometimes widows or mothers of people killed in military operations? They also think they're restoring justice, but their justice is for their loved ones who were killed through "collateral damage".

Anyone can find a reason to justify murder. But it's still murder.

You are the only one colluding to murder and suicide bombers. Just like Hillary would deflect with her usual excuses for all the crimes she commits. Look at all the children and women Obama has murdered overseas with drones, but that never counts because it's collateral damage as you say, so It looks like it's you looking at your own reflection when saying those things. The Hypocrite party voter.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You're not even making sense. Out of the 2 of us, you were the only one who was calling for murder. I called you out on it and you said your "murder" was different because you have justice on your side. But "justice" is a vague term, and it is used as justification for murders of various types, including by suicide bombers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join