It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary laments ‘no more naps’ after final debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Feeling a bit tired after the 3rd debate with Trump, Hillary somehow found time to talk to reporters.

Of course this was on her airplane and she had a couple things to say.

She's relieved and grateful the debates are over.

She was asked about those now famous Project Veritas videos and said it was just another conspiracy !!!

Maybe she hasn't been informed about the 2 people fired so far from her support groups !!

Hillary laments ‘no more naps’ after final debate

A tired-looking Hillary Clinton briefly spoke to reporters aboard her campaign plane after the final debate on Wednesday and lamented that she won’t be able to take any more naps.

“It’s been a year and now we’ve finished our last debate and I’m feeling relieved and very grateful,” Clinton said.

“But I just wanted to come back and say hello. Some of you have been on the trail the whole time. No more debates.

“No more naps,” she said as her face cringed.

Here she is all tuckered out....

After taking a couple questions, she was asked about the Project Veritas videos appearing to show Democratic National Committee operatives bragging about triggering violence at Donald Trump rallies.

“I know nothing about this. I can’t deal with every one of his conspiracy theories but I hope you all have something to eat, something to drink on the way back to New York!” she told the reporters.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I've been lamenting no more naps since I had kids.

For real.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
I've been lamenting no more naps since I had kids.

For real.

I don't have kids and even I could use more naps, I think everyone could.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
So her double is fully trained and ready to go then.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Plausible deniability. It was clearly noted in the videos. She has it and knows it. Let the beast sleep Xuen!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Nothing wrong with naps. Telling the people you are into the yoga and email Bill are proven lies. Nap all you want just stop the lying. The American people might at some point think you are more honest than Trump. Not really something to brag about but at least you are not in last place.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I don't think any of the reporters could nap with all them loud signs every 2 rows on that plane!

Who does her decorating?! They must think the press are afflicted with hillary's "don't recall" problem.

(hey, where are we again?)

Me and the dogs nap around 3 in the afternoon.

edit on 10 20 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Definately her dopple ganger

new topics

top topics

join