It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fake tweet? Assange dead? something doesn't add up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
4chan is at it again.

i.4cdn.org...

my problem is, i can't find that supposed tweet anywhere. who tweeted it? if Assange, what's his twitter address? if wikileaks, i've searched for a while, found nothing.

of course it's possible that someone at 4chan went off the cliff with that, but i recall seeing that photo recently, i just can't find it.
edit on 20/10/2016 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I don't know about the tweet but has anybody actually seen or heard Assange since his internet was cut off and, some say, he was taken from the embassy?

Not that I know of.

He's Schrödinger's Assange at this point.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
My understanding is that he won't circumvent what the embassy has done as it would put them into a bad situation, they've cut his Internet, (or limited it as they state) the leaks continue and he can't be accused personally of trying to influence an election.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

It was an ATS thread...

The tweet was official looking I don't use twitter so I don't know how it all works, but the tweet was deleted an hour or two after it was tweeted I gathered..

So I dunno..

Wikileaks Released First Insurance File?
edit on 20-10-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I think it's the third time he died this week.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
WikkiLeaks would have twitter blowing up with his death. Not to mention the real key to his insurance stash.

So curious what's in there. The upper echelon seems put off by it as well.

Hes still alive or we would have they key and it would be all over social media. They could kill him, but they couldn't stop the fact of him being dead from getting out.

Wanted to add as an afterthought. The leaks have done little to stop Hillary's rise to power. Hes probably not more than a nuisance to them alive.

Not to mention that he isn't the cause, the hacker, or the exposer of anything. He is merely the "face" of WikiLeaks. He is less of a problem alive than dead if his insurance package has what he says it has.
edit on 20-10-2016 by StolidPanda because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2016 by StolidPanda because: typos

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Has anyone thought about the possibility Sweden came undercover and secretly got him out of Equador? Things like that have been done before...it's not impossible

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
the thing is, that picture was posted, and it's clearly an old picture. now, i'm not saying it's impossible they've used it without giving it much thought, but it's kinda smelly.

as for the insurance files, i think that someone would have to release the keys - i doubt he would have a dead man's switch that, in case of failure, would let all the hell break loose. what if he's dead and such person just ended up having a panic attack?

i agree on one thing, killing him doesn't make much sense - but neither does using such old photo. and i don't buy the "cut internet access" crap either. what's more likely is "stay offline or there's the door". basically, Kerry could talk them into threatening Assange.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Has anyone thought about the possibility Sweden came undercover and secretly got him out of Equador? Things like that have been done before...it's not impossible

I don't know if rape allegations would sit with the world public well for an operation of that magnitude.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
4chan is at it again.

i.4cdn.org...

my problem is, i can't find that supposed tweet anywhere. who tweeted it? if Assange, what's his twitter address? if wikileaks, i've searched for a while, found nothing.

of course it's possible that someone at 4chan went off the cliff with that, but i recall seeing that photo recently, i just can't find it.

Oh jesus. Yet another thread without the basics sorted before posting.

Try this :

I know for a fact that the reason why Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are so angry with each other is that the affair they had 6 months ago turned sour.

Prove me wrong! If you can't it must be the truth...........

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: StolidPanda

What does he say he has in his insurance package?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

One than more person would have to have they key if he didn't have it on a dead man switch just in case something like that or him and an accomplice were taken care of. I think way too risky to leave in the care of one person.

I do think its suspicious he's been off awhile. I just dont suspect him being knocked or arrested yet.

Backroom talks? Maybe.

The world would have a fit if his death became public.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Not word for word here, but he lets on he has enough to change the world. Expose the upper echelons darkest secrets.

All it takes is his death to find out if he was telling the truth.
edit on 20-10-2016 by StolidPanda because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Thanks -that's some pretty big talking there. Just a wow. Why doesn't he release it. Saying that, he's a dead man already. Let the games begin.
edit on 20-10-2016 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Me either...but it did occur to me. Afterall...they did go after some Nazis and sneek them out for trial on Warcrimes. So...who knows?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Google is your friend

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

None of those I know and trust who regularly communicate with Assange have heard from Julian Assange. It has occurred to me that WikiLeaks are trying to determine his fate. If he is alive and they release the insurance files, then he is a dead man.

My sincere hope is that if alive he will soon communicate via Skype with the outside world in carrying on a live conversation with someone. Short of that it will be very difficult for me to assert he is alive and well and not suspect that he is either in danger or injured or dead.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The WL Twitter has been acting strange today and at one point people were unable to upload / download from the main site itself. Rumors are going around that they were hacked.

Since then they've been acting out of character, posting noticeably more frequently than normal, responding to people and posting then quickly deleting what they posted which is also very out of character.

It is worth saying to keep an eye on the quality and quantity of information released as of today until Assange can at least prove he's still alive. Even then, somehow planting fake information for WL to release doesn't seem above them any more.

Eyes on, folks. This might be the next part of the insanity.

Hopefully it's nothing. Either way, thought that should be shared just in case.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Assange's end game can only be a Trump victory and his "pardon". This certainly cements the need to implicate Russia, so they can all be denounced as a package by the "Left"(?) or whatever remains of the D party.

Anyway, I don't think anything unusual is afoot. Studying Assange, this is his method. He's bet his life on it. Certainly the back-up plans include timed check-ins etc...but govts can spoof stuff.

From the shadows, the previews of the upcoming material is EPIC, and will ruin the Clintons. I'm nervous, but not worried.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
remember twitter is owned by a Gulf state

top topics

<<   2 >>

join