It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rather Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I would rather have Trump as president.
I would rather take my risks with the livelihood of liberals and vote on Trump, than to risk it all with Clinton. After all, the reason liberals are voting Clinton is in hopes to wipe out the middle class American. I propose that the libs are overlooking the corruption because they themselves are corrupt.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

I would have thought that if you have been paying any kind of attention, you would understand that the target of Liberal voters is to bring the top one percent into line with everyone else. Unless you know some middle class folks with a few million dollars lying around the house, I doubt that your people have anything to worry about.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I would have thought that if you have been paying any kind of attention, you would understand that the target of Liberal voters is to bring the top one percent into line with everyone else. Unless you know some middle class folks with a few million dollars lying around the house, I doubt that your people have anything to worry about.

Have you been paying attention to the massive amounts of criminal evidence and piles of lies growing under the Clinton campaign? And if she doesn't lie, she simply just changes the subject and doesn't answer. I find her character to be dangerous to my lifestyle.
I think that the alterior motives of her and her campaign and her constituents will change this country For the worse. Her corruption out shines Trumps by far in my opinion.
edit on 20-10-2016 by apydomis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Seconded.
Also, in case some other people don't know, Democrats themselves consider people on their left as, 'liberals' so it's all relative to whom you are speaking to/of.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I would have thought that if you have been paying any kind of attention, you would understand that the target of Liberal voters is to bring the top one percent into line with everyone else

Yet these misguided liberal voters keep voting for leaders who DON'T bring the top 1% into line. After 8 years of Obamanomics, the rich are FAR richer than they were before. And the poor are poorer.

Obama helps the richest 1%

Wall Street loves
Hillary

Rich getting richer

Hillary among the 1%

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
isn´t that if you are voting for Hillary.. you are voting for Soros.
What amazes me that US is in this mudpit of two worst, insane, unworthy, unreliable and most likely very short tempered canditates ever. How did you end in this mess ?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Seconded.
Also, in case some other people don't know, Democrats themselves consider people on their left as, 'liberals' so it's all relative to whom you are speaking to/of.

Maybe the proper term that I'm looking for then is progressive. I would align myself with the conservative people of the United States. Although there are things I would not support in the conservative camp, there is less that I would support in the leftist camp that I am referring to– Or trying to refer to. After all liberals are a slippery bunch!
edit on 20-10-2016 by apydomis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Problem is they are supposedly (I dont really believe it) targeting the one group of people that have the money to hire the people (that have the knowledge) to move their money in "legal" ways to avoid taxes... so when the inevitable shortfall occurs... we are left with the good old standby of soaking whats left of the middle class, and I dont think there are enough left to make up that shortfall.
edit on 20-10-2016 by Irishhaf because: words

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Do you sincerely think that liberal minded people wish to "wipe out the middle class American"???

If so, I simply don't know how to respond to that level of bias - other than to say that as a liberal I have never spent a single second of my fifty years on this planet feeling anything like that at all - toward any group, socioeconomic or otherwise.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I would rather have Trump as president.

An egotistical , lying sex past would be perfect for the leader of the free world , Or would he ?

Just seen the latest news conference featuring a woman telling of her experience of Trumps wandering hands , Vote Slime ball 2016 , making America sexier.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It's down to trump the mad groper, or the lovely Mrs. Clinton – who looks stunning in a white pant suit.
Honestly, I don't believe there is one aspect of the Clinton persona that is not obfuscated for public consumption. Though I believe both candidates are forked tongue, I believe Hillary is dangerous to me and my community.
Looking at all of the piles of evidence, you either ignore it because you are on board with the agenda – or you are ignorant and stubborn, and refuse to believe it because again – Hillary just looks great in that pant suit.
But really the only fault of a person who still believes Hillary Clinton's bold lies, is that they won't look at the evidence. The evidence is there, Hillary isn't just groping you – she is getting ready to rape you.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis
The evidence is there, Hillary isn't just groping you – she is getting ready to rape you.

That should be a campaign slogan for Trump if it isn't already

top topics

join